Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HabboAPI | NodeJS | AngularJS | Arcturus | Translation System

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Only works with the internal ipv4

The console is not working with public IP???

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
EDIT: Managed to fix the first problem with setting up the server by following Shokkato's HabboAPI setup tutorial and the register problem by removing IIS from the system.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
When i type in NPM in windows powershell (because my cmd wont work) it minimizes and the command vanishes, is there a solution for this? Node.JS is running smoothly.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i type in NPM in windows powershell (because my cmd wont work) it minimizes and the command vanishes, is there a solution for this? Node.JS is running smoothly.

Is NPM in your global path? Not sure why that would happen. Did you cd into the directory and run npm start? I haven't had this happen. I run it either via command prompt / terminal or in VS code while I'm coding.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Having two issues currently while installing. Please assist!
1) Start.bat opens then closes right away. Followed all the steps not sure whats wrong.
2) Error when running habboapi db in Navicat!
there can be only one TIMESTAMP column with CURRENT_TIMESTAMP in DEFAULT or ON UPDATE clause

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just need a hk, please, and good work, i used the old version a lot, even taking a lot of slap in the face, but now I think I'll use the new

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Having two issues currently while installing. Please assist!
1) Start.bat opens then closes right away. Followed all the steps not sure whats wrong.
2) Error when running habboapi db in Navicat!
Try to run it by navigating to the directory in command prompt (try running in administrator mode) and run npm start, this will prevent it from closing right away and you can see whats happening.

Try running each SQL query separately, is it only happening with a certain query? I haven't had anyone else report this issue. My local dev server & habboapi.com has the exact same sql as what is posted on GitHub and it runs fine for me.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try to run it by navigating to the directory in command prompt (try running in administrator mode) and run npm start, this will prevent it from closing right away and you can see whats happening.

Try running each SQL query separately, is it only happening with a certain query? I haven't had anyone else report this issue. My local dev server & habboapi.com has the exact same sql as what is posted on GitHub and it runs fine for me.

Here is error log:
Code:
4 verbose run-script [ 'prestart', 'start', 'poststart' ]5 info lifecycle habboapi@1.0.0~prestart: habboapi@1.0.06 info lifecycle habboapi@1.0.0~start: habboapi@1.0.07 verbose lifecycle habboapi@1.0.0~start: unsafe-perm in lifecycle true8 verbose lifecycle habboapi@1.0.0~start: PATH: C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_modules\npm-lifecycle\node-gyp-bin;C:\Users\Administrateur\Desktop\HabboAPI\node_modules\.bin;C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP\v5.6;C:\Program Files\iis express\PHP\v7.2;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Web Platform Installer\;C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.5\bin;C:\Program Files\nodejs\;C:\Users\Administrateur\AppData\Roaming\npm9 verbose lifecycle habboapi@1.0.0~start: CWD: C:\Users\Administrateur\Desktop\HabboAPI10 silly lifecycle habboapi@1.0.0~start: Args: [ '/d /s /c', 'babel-node ./' ]11 silly lifecycle habboapi@1.0.0~start: Returned: code: 1  signal: null12 info lifecycle habboapi@1.0.0~start: Failed to exec start script13 verbose stack Error: habboapi@1.0.0 start: `babel-node ./`13 verbose stack Exit status 113 verbose stack     at EventEmitter.<anonymous> (C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_modules\npm-lifecycle\index.js:285:16)13 verbose stack     at EventEmitter.emit (events.js:180:13)13 verbose stack     at ChildProcess.<anonymous> (C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_modules\npm-lifecycle\lib\spawn.js:55:14)13 verbose stack     at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:180:13)13 verbose stack     at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:936:16)13 verbose stack     at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:220:5)14 verbose pkgid habboapi@1.0.015 verbose cwd C:\Users\Administrateur\Desktop\HabboAPI16 verbose Windows_NT 6.3.960017 verbose argv "C:\\Program Files\\nodejs\\node.exe" "C:\\Program Files\\nodejs\\node_modules\\npm\\bin\\npm-cli.js" "start"18 verbose node v9.11.119 verbose npm  v5.6.020 error code ELIFECYCLE21 error errno 122 error habboapi@1.0.0 start: `babel-node ./`22 error Exit status 123 error Failed at the habboapi@1.0.0 start script.23 error This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.24 verbose exit [ 1, true ]
Tried running the first query individually but it still gave this error!
1293 - Incorrect table definition; there can be only one TIMESTAMP column with CURRENT_TIMESTAMP in DEFAULT or ON UPDATE clause> Time: 0.001s
Unsure what I am doing wrong at this point. I am following directions step by step. Even uninstalled IIS so I dunno.

Last edited:
Back