Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

habbocms | laravel 5.5 | stripe integration | olschool design

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Whipped this together a couple of months back for a hotel and received some nice requests to release it, so here goes.

Requires php >= 7

Screenies
dIIyj9 - habbocms | laravel 5.5 | stripe integration | olschool design - RaGEZONE Forums

8ZyJy41 - habbocms | laravel 5.5 | stripe integration | olschool design - RaGEZONE Forums

S7viWnJ - habbocms | laravel 5.5 | stripe integration | olschool design - RaGEZONE Forums

rAhbUhe - habbocms | laravel 5.5 | stripe integration | olschool design - RaGEZONE Forums

8pWxbb2 - habbocms | laravel 5.5 | stripe integration | olschool design - RaGEZONE Forums

ibvFJre - habbocms | laravel 5.5 | stripe integration | olschool design - RaGEZONE Forums

WkWAcU - habbocms | laravel 5.5 | stripe integration | olschool design - RaGEZONE Forums

56ZxDyJ - habbocms | laravel 5.5 | stripe integration | olschool design - RaGEZONE Forums

1artxRs - habbocms | laravel 5.5 | stripe integration | olschool design - RaGEZONE Forums

4KlK9fj - habbocms | laravel 5.5 | stripe integration | olschool design - RaGEZONE Forums

nkoR9bN - habbocms | laravel 5.5 | stripe integration | olschool design - RaGEZONE Forums

GE4yQBX - habbocms | laravel 5.5 | stripe integration | olschool design - RaGEZONE Forums

Should work fine with any revcms/plus/butterfly or similar setup if you add these tables:

Download:

Unless it's a question strictly towards me, please post it in this section
http://forum.ragezone.com/f333/

Apologies for the foreign language :blush:

EDIT:
I commented out two middlewares from the password creation controller when i logged in to take screenshots and forgot to uncomment it before releasing. This allows players with all ranks to go to yourdomain.com/hashpass/some_random_pw to generate a password hash for that input. not a big deal but uncomment line 14 in /app/Http/Controllers/PasswordGenerator.php

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Some faq's i've been getting over pm regarding this:

Q: Where do I configure stuff and connect to the database?
A: Database configuration is in the .env file in the upmost directory, everything else is in config/hotel.php

Q: How do I disable recaptcha on the register page?
A: comment out line 64 in app/Http/Controllers/Auth/RegisterController.php

Q: How should this be set up?
A: E.g. if your webserver has the following directories var/www/html/public the public folder should be the public folder that is included in the cms. Everything else should be in the html directory (so that no one can access those files through the browser).

Q: Where do I edit the design?
A: resources/views/the_file_you_want_to_edit.blade.php

Q: Staffpage, news etc doesn't update when i manually edit it in the db
A: The cms caches next to everything for some time to lower requests to the db. You can manually flush the cache by visiting yourdomain.com/cache/clear with an admin account.

Q: One of my users lost their password, how can i set a new one for them?
A: You can generate a new salted password hash through yourdomain.com/hashpass/password_to_hash

Thank you for all the kind words :love:

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Q: How do I disable recaptcha on the register page?
A: comment out line 64 in app/Http/Controllers/Auth/RegisterController.php

That's probably one of the worst things you can do to compromise the security of the hotel. By disabling that, you're making it incredibly easy for people to create bot raids on these servers by allowing mass automated account registration.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
That's probably one of the worst things you can do to compromise the security of the hotel. By disabling that, you're making it incredibly easy for people to create bot raids on these servers by allowing mass automated account registration.

Absolutely not recommending it, but that's the question I received the most besides how the folder structure works. The registration won't work out of the box (unless locally) as it is using api keys whitelisted for my specific domains.

I don't think I need to explain how to get your own keys, but here's the first link from google after searching recaptcha if anyone is in doubt of where to look

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could someone be so kind & post a database..?
Getting errors about columns in cms_news & users that I could fix, but now it's asking for

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'habbo.hcms_commits' doesn't exist (SQL: select `date_added` from `hcms_commits` group by `date_added` order by `date_added` desc)

which wasn't provided?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Could someone be so kind & post a database..?
Getting errors about columns in cms_news & users that I could fix, but now it's asking for

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'habbo.hcms_commits' doesn't exist (SQL: select `date_added` from `hcms_commits` group by `date_added` order by `date_added` desc)

which wasn't provided?

Here's cms_news and hcms_commits

Let me know if there's anything else missing and i'll provide it

Back