Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HabboRE-CMS (HoloCMS-edit for Phoenix 3.6.0) Homes, Groups and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If this is real, FREAKING AWESOME?!

Yes, it's Real. I have also make an R63 HoloCMS. But the ReCMS is not only Phoenix Compitable it also has comitability with Alpha Series EMulator (from Privilege coded in VB6), UberEmulator and Snowlight.

P.S: I think this CMS is only Compitable with IIS7 right? And: I think this CMS is not the Updated Version like rehotel.st. ReHotel has modify the Index.php

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅1̲̅)̲̅$ ̲̅]
Reaction score
i think the housekeeping doesnt work for anyone that is using php5.3....

session_is_registered is depreciated in 5.3 and im guessing that thats the reason why it is not working.

FCB

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
At all XAMPP User

This CMS is Only Based on ISS6/7 or higher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My cms doesn't work.. alot of errors!!!!!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If it's translated pls release, cause i dont speak, which ever language that is...

Thanks,
eMagic

Reaction score
1. HoloCMS is INFESTED with exploits
2. INFESTED!
3. HoloCMS's Housekeeping is amazing <3
4. Having errors, use a webhost
5. INFESTED WITH EXPLOITS

-Mithex

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's not my CMS but to fix the SQLi's in profile.php, groupsdata.php, me.php (XSS) and whole Housekeeping Folder you don't need much time, its easy.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
To fix the SQL-Exploit in groupsdata.php

Search:

$check = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM group_details WHERE id = '".$_GET['web-group-id']."' LIMIT 1");

And replace it with:

$check = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM group_details WHERE id = '".FilterText($_GET['web-group-id'])."' LIMIT 1");

AND

Search:

$sql123 = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM group_details WHERE id = '".$_GET['id']."' LIMIT 1");

Replace it with:

$sql123 = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM group_details WHERE id = '".FilterText($_GET['id'])."' LIMIT 1");

AND

Search:

$sql123 = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM groups_details WHERE id = '".$_GET['id']."' LIMIT 1");

Replace it with:

$sql123 = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM groups_details WHERE id = '".FilterText($_GET['id'])."' LIMIT 1");

Regards, Imagician.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back