Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HabboUI Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅1̲̅)̲̅$ ̲̅]
Reaction score
So, i should be able to edit any text without worrying about the Hex Codes

That is correct. Also there is no need to add or remove any spaces if your new text length doesn't match the old length.

Thanks for the memories!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That is correct. Also there is no need to add or remove any spaces if your new text length doesn't match the old length.

That's what makes this so great in my opinion is that you don't have to use my complicated Addition and Subtraction methods x) I will probably add this to my thread on SWF Styling. Awesome possum.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm sorry for the silly question , but this program can be used to change the hotel chat language?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i put the habbo.swf in the habbo folder, and I start the edittor, it says: habbo.swf not found. make sure the swf is in the habbo folder. Then hit "Extract habbo.swf". Can someone help me?

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅1̲̅)̲̅$ ̲̅]
Reaction score
That's weird. I do not have a solution for that nor have I heard of anybody else having this problem.

Make sure the habbo.swf is actually called that and is not renamed and make sure the habbo folder is located within the programs folder.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ah yes. Awesome release I'm defiantly going to be using this :thumbup1:

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅1̲̅)̲̅$ ̲̅]
Reaction score
I figured i would give you guys a teaser of v2. I'm still working on it so i'm sure it will change a little.

leenster - HabboUI Editor - RaGEZONE Forums

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅1̲̅)̲̅$ ̲̅]
Reaction score
"Quick Exit"? What's wrong the red button?

Exiting with the red button will ask you if you want to delete the temp files....... That was getting a little annoying during development. :p:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Leenster as always,
Ultimate-Good-Release.
Keep working. I will hear your progress,
And maybe if you need some help (A).

Greetz,

Master Summoner
Reaction score
i love the v2 , nice work leenster

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅1̲̅)̲̅$ ̲̅]
Reaction score
Yeah v2 is a lot nicer than the first one...... i just have to make a few things a little more user friendly and i will release... probably sometime this weekend.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lets me honest 'HabboUI Editor' does not "Extract XML and CSS files from SWF.". That is almost certainly the work of CyberShadow's RABCDAsm binaries.

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅1̲̅)̲̅$ ̲̅]
Reaction score
That is correct. This is no more than a gui for the rabcdasm tools. But ..... Its awesome....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back