Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HabboUI Editor3? What?

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅1̲̅)̲̅$ ̲̅]
Reaction score
Hey, Its been a while......

This is not really a release thread but....
Laynester has been asking me if there was ever going to be any updates for the HabboUI Editor.....Well... I lost the source a long time ago and really could not be bothered to rewrite it all..especially because I havent done anything Habbo related in years...

I had some time on my hands today and was messing around a little and somehow ended up playing around with this...... I was able to recreate it using php in just a short time....

My question really is what was the old version missing? Am i wasting my time working on this or is there really an interest in it? Please let me know what you guys think.

Here it is...
far from being completed but functional... Ill take it offline after a few days so my server doesnt get spammed too much...... Have fun playing around.

leenster - HabboUI Editor3? What? - RaGEZONE Forums

If more than one of you guys are editing at the same time then you might experience some funkiness but thats ok... I can make It multi user ot just leave it standalone.. password protection and stuff will be added later.... have fun.

Let me know if this is worth continuing,,,

[edit]
Updated the screenshot and URL
[/edit]

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is awesome man, I'm sure MANY people with use this if you decide to finish it.

Is there anyway to make it 'preview' your changes?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really like the update, but this is not the progam version, is a web version, and you need to upload the swf only for edit it. I have a sh*t upload internet, so, i can't use this version.

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅1̲̅)̲̅$ ̲̅]
Reaction score
Really like the update, but this is not the progam version, is a web version, and you need to upload the swf only for edit it. I have a sh*t upload internet, so, i can't use this version.
How about installing it on your webserver and i can make it so you can edit the swf that your using on the fly... no need to upload or download... ill add a config file where you can tell the editor where on your server your swf is located. ...

Let me know if thats a good option or not...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How about installing it on your webserver and i can make it so you can edit the swf that your using on the fly... no need to upload or download... ill add a config file where you can tell the editor where on your server your swf is located. ...

Let me know if thats a good option or not...
It seems a good idea, but it is rare that you make a web version when you own the .exe version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i like the fact that its web, because not everyone can run .exe, im a mac user, so i cannot use the original habboui.. unless he does this in Java rather than languages used before

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅1̲̅)̲̅$ ̲̅]
Reaction score
It seems a good idea, but it is rare that you make a web version when you own the .exe version
It was just faster to recreate in php.. i actually like the idea that you can just put this on your webserver and edit on the fly.

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅1̲̅)̲̅$ ̲̅]
Reaction score
If you are really bored you could extend it in such a way that you can visualize all the windows. I mean the XML is already available and the rendering can be taken from the SWF.
Well..... Im really not that bored. I am always busy with something. I do not have a lot of time on my hands. So since i can not be any clearer than that...lmao... i can add little things that makes life a little easier for you guys. So give me some ideas..ill probably release it as an "As is package" so one of you guys can do something with it. Its all proof of concept code so nothing special...

All it really does is run exec swfbinexport on the file you uploaded. Then php scans all the bin files for the name of the skins and layouts.. and some other little stuff.... then open it in the xml editor... save it swfbinimport your file and make the file available for download.... easy stuff...

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice to see ya back and good job :)

Tons of people will use this as I'd say your original tool is one of the most commonly used Habbo related pieces of software.

Keep up the good work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still I preferred the .exe instead of this web version. But it's cool you are doing this again (may for a short time but sure)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Damn, this is amazing news.

I've been using HabboUI since the good old Phoenix dates and never had a problem. Best update would possibly be that you actually see what you're editing, besides the bin file ofcource. Like when you're editing the purse-widget you could see a window that shows what part your editing while your editing.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Leenster, first off all I have to say. I missed you boy! Its been far too long!

Second, what an awesome tool you have created once again, clever to make it an web application!

Reaction score
I dont think preview will be an option.
it would be fairly easy. dump the sprites as per .swf; load the sprites upon opening a layout/file, and the render order (z-index) is the order of the elements
Code:
<container>
<static_bitmap>
<variables>
   <var key="asset_uri" value="${image.library.questing.url}achievement_inactive.png" type="String"/>
</variables>
</static_bitmap>
</container>

container draws first
static_bitmap draws secondly.

EDIT:
dumping is not even needed, all the images are loaded from c_images

EDIT2:
yes, dumping is needed, some bitmaps (static_bitmaps are for external urls(?) bitmaps are for internal)

EDIT3:
if you var_dump this; you'll get (almost?) every image loaded in the specific file. add ?file=habbo-XXXX.bin to specify the file. i also added x,y coords. sorted the array by name, and width,height including parameters :): have fun leenster

EDIT4:

this script'll give the formatted url to habbo's c_images. have fun

Last edited:
Back