Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HabboWEB CMS [Arcturus] [Scratch]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello and thanks for viewing this thread, I write this with a somber feeling in my heart realizing that the Habbo scene has changed quite a bit since it's glory days back when I first joined this community I have never been one to contribute much to the community to be honest I never had much to contribute to the community, I have been working on a custom CMS for a hotel myself and a few other people have been working on, however due to lack of time on my part and lack of people wanting to join the hotel, it seems that it may not work out so I figure while I am still interested in all of this that I will post it here.

As I said above this is a content management system designed for arcturus emulator, this CMS is not 100% completed however the core functions are there.

Registration is completed.
Login is completed.
SSO is completed.
News is completed. (Has to be added manually from the database as there is no HK with this CMS)
Client is completed.
All core functions to make the cms usable in a hotel are completed, however there is much still to be desired.

WARNING THIS CMS IS NOT FOR USERS WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO CONFIGURE A CMS FROM THE PHP FILES.

Anyways enough jabber!

I will tell you how to set this cms up to work.

1. Upload the habboweb.sql file to your database it will create the tables cms_setting and cms_news.
2. Upload all files to your web server.
3. Open up System/core/Database.inc.php and modify the username password and database name respectively.

That should be all that is required to make this work!

However you will need to either remove the captcha from the registration page or replace it with a valid one for your domain to make registration work.

SCREENIES!

Client Loading
Screenshot (26) - HabboWEB CMS [Arcturus] [Scratch] - RaGEZONE Forums
Me Page
Screenshot (25) - HabboWEB CMS [Arcturus] [Scratch] - RaGEZONE Forums
Registration Page
Screenshot (24) - HabboWEB CMS [Arcturus] [Scratch] - RaGEZONE Forums
Landing Page
Screenshot (23) - HabboWEB CMS [Arcturus] [Scratch] - RaGEZONE Forums

Anyways, weather the hotel works out or not, I can now feel as though I contributed something to this community! GOOD DAY :p

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you for the release, why not do a habbo clone

Pretty much what this is intended to be I’m just not done with it yet. :p feel free to build on top of it if you like, I just request you leave some form of credit to me in the footer somewhere.

Back