Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Herofireclient | Native Habbo Windows Client (C#)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Helau my friends,

today I'm sharing with you our native windows client for our old retro hotel Herofire. It was never public released, the hotel closed before the application came out of the beta. You need some several changes (even in your CMS for the login api). It's not the cleanest and beatuiest code, but as I said, it never left the beta. The labels are in german, feel free to change it. The application got a Shockwave / Flash library.

You can start the programm with the "devhotel" argument, which will log you in into a defined dev hotel.

I know, it's not the securest way with the session thing but as I mentioned, it was never public. It's very useful and shocking comfortable.

It was created by Maxi and me, if you use it please give a contribute or something to the old Herofire. Would even be nice to see it further developed :):

Screenshot:
20c291ca208a4cc4a483123eee29ba12 - Herofireclient | Native Habbo Windows Client (C#) - RaGEZONE Forums

/api/sessionlogin.php
PHP:
<?php
require_once("../core.php");

if(isset($_POST["session"]) && isset($_POST["processor_id"]) && !empty($_POST["session"]) && !empty($_POST["processor_id"]))
{
	$sql = $conn->prepare("SELECT user_id FROM `user_native_client_sessions` WHERE session = ? AND processor_id = ? AND ip = ? AND expire_timestamp >= ? LIMIT 1");
	$sql->bind_param("sssi", $_POST["session"], $_POST["processor_id"], $functions->getIp(), time());
	$sql->execute();
	$sql->store_result();
	if ($sql->num_rows > 0)
	{
		$sql->bind_result($userid);
		$sql->fetch();
		$ticket = $functions->GenerateTicket();
		$conn->query("UPDATE users SET auth_ticket = '".$ticket."' WHERE id = '".$userid."'");
		echo json_encode(array("status" => "true", "sso" => $ticket));
	}
	else
	{
		echo json_encode(array("status" => "false"));
	}
}
else
{
}

/api/userlogin.php
PHP:
<?php
require_once("../core.php");
$rememberMe = false;

$username = $functions->FilterText($_POST["username"]);
$password = $functions->HoloHashMD5New($_POST["password"], $username);

if(isset($_POST["remember_me"]) && isset($_POST["processor_id"]))
$rememberMe = true;

if (empty($username) || empty($password))
		{
		}
		else
		{
			$sql = $conn->prepare("SELECT id FROM users WHERE username = ? AND password = '" . $password . "' LIMIT 1");
			$sql->bind_param("s", $username);
			$sql->execute();
			$sql->store_result();
			if ($sql->num_rows < 1)
			{
			}
			else
			{
				$sql->bind_result($userid);
				$sql->fetch();
				$ticket = $functions->GenerateTicket();
				$conn->query("UPDATE users SET auth_ticket = '".$ticket."', isNativeApplication = '1' WHERE id = '".$userid."'");
				$response = array("status" => "true", "sso" => $ticket);

if($rememberMe)
				{
					$conn->query("DELETE FROM `user_native_client_sessions` WHERE (`user_id`='$userid')");

$sessionkey = $functions->random_string();
					$timestamp = strtotime("+3 months");
					$query = $conn->prepare("INSERT INTO `user_native_client_sessions` (`user_id`, `session`, `processor_id`, `ip`, `expire_timestamp`) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?)");

$query->bind_param("isssi", $userid, $sessionkey, $_POST["processor_id"], $functions->getIp(), $timestamp);

$query->execute();
					$response["session"] = $sessionkey;
				}

echo json_encode($response);
				exit;
			}
		}

SQL
Code:
-- ----------------------------
-- Table structure for `user_native_client_sessions`
-- ----------------------------
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `user_native_client_sessions`;
CREATE TABLE `user_native_client_sessions` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `user_id` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `session` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `processor_id` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `ip` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `expire_timestamp` int(11) NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=29 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

Known Bug:
When you are logged in and press log out, and then log in again, the client won't start up. You have to restart the programm.

Download:

VT:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd have done some things different but it's a good concept. The logout login issue is probably easy to fix since it's not a major bug tho, probably didn't reset something. Maybe I'll make a whole new one from scratch since I really like it. Keep up the work!

Back