Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Heroic 2.1 - Standalone Retro Management

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
* Bad routing system,
* Tons of errors
* Nearly the worst habbo clone design I've ever seen (custom part I mean).
* Not responsive.
* Really? Do you need to refresh page on post submit? Why are you using Vue then?

On summary: lot of work needed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I didn't ripped Habbocity lol, that was a boy called Forbi, if you think I don't know how to code Apis I invite you to check my Vue CMS project, anyway, this is not a competition, was only an opinion, again, I didn't developed any of the parts that habbocity ripped cms has.

Also, HTTP 500 error is for Internal Server Error and a bad validation is not an internal server error, you should be using HTTP 400, anyway, it is not mandatory, but it is to follow the general rule.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you stop being a kid? That'd be nice, I also recommend that you stop slandering me and more if you are committing a crime, you are accusing me of a crime (selling things whose property does not belong to me) and I think that is enough, more if you do not have proof.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It was on your original thread mate that you used for “examples of previous work.” Stop whining about crimes now? You’re violating copyright laws, license terms and so forth. Chill on yourself

Are you sure am I? Where? :0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Copyright laws apply to Habbo imaging, assets, trademarks and so forth. All of which you utilize. License terms based on how you’re using MasterCMS assets and reproducing then

Also, Habbo.lol
Ups, did you know:
1.- I have permission from MasterCMS devs :S
2.- Habbo.lol was never my project, I didn't did nothing there, if you read something like that on my thread that is because LxBlack is its dev and was he who posted that info there D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It was hard for you to think huh?
Anyway, Mr. Freelance, are you going to sell this CMS for 1k?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Goodnight.

First of all, I would like to start with the fact that I am from the Spanish-speaking community, I do not have much knowledge and not enough money to invest in something private with the attention of a technician.

I thought the design was excellent and the description of the work in 'Heroic' is very good. I can not say much more and excuse me, my intentions are not offending, is that I do not know much about what is the technical part.

I would love to know if there is no problem in that I want to translate the CMS, in addition to that I would also like to know if it has any tool 'House Keeping'.

I saw that there is a new version of CMS and in turn of Arcturus, the emulator that I intend to use, should I use an exact SWF? Any configuration in the database?

A summation, in case you can not use Arcturus for x or y reason, would it be possible to adapt this CMS to Plus or DoomsDay Emulator?

Thank you very much, and excuse the bad English ...

Back