Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Heroic 3

Reaction score
Very nice bro! Question as ive been tampering with bootstrap lately to see what all can be done. And i need opinions on the preloading features. Also wanting to ask a few questions about Heroic. Dm me?PureDesire#7214

Thanks bro.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really liked it, excellent work, but it lacks some basic functionality that deterred me from using it on production, like forgot password and change password. Besides from that loved it and I really hope you could add this features.
Thanks for sharing!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi !

What is the point of "user.motto", "user.look" and all user.stuff in heroic_settings table ?
Also, actually there is no back-office to publish news and all that stuff ?

Thanks for the work, I tried and my hotel is running fine :)
My only concerns are that the already existing users can't connect because of wrong password. It's due to the salt added to the stored passwords ? Anything we can do to "convert" old passwords to the new ? Also, the staff page is not working. (spinning circle forever)

Thanks !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice release, but I've got a question, the little I saw the backend code I saw a lot of async and await stuff, what I don't understand is that why would you do that all async stuff if you'll always call them with await, isn't that a little bit useless?

Back