Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Holo Roleplay Files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yesterday there was a released topic with HoloRP Files and then they where later removed out of no where and the owner of the thread said that "he did it out of respect to the developers", now this is Ragezone and here at Ragezone it's known for leaks, leaks leaks and leaks so I had it downloaded before it was edited without the download link and I won't edit this and remove the download links.

Build of the Emulator and CMS is dated back to: September / October

Hotel Link:
Note: This is v2 link above and not a demo of the files that have been leaked here

Download Links:

Screenshots (Credits to: @S4nder):

Credits:
- Hardy (Development)
- Jerry (Development)
- Ying (Development of WebSockets and having the files and selling the files.).
- Clif (Buying the files and being stupid and letting Chris aka LeChris setup the files and then Chris takes them and leaks them and I download and re-leak them.).

Note: I'm just re-leaking this content to the public, i'd suggest anyone that uses these files that you put this on your localhost server and before making it public, read points, '1)', '2)' and '3)' further down on a post I posted in response to 'LeChris' and also i'm not responsible if anyone uses this with no C# and Javascript knowledge to remove and edit riddled exploits by what the developers have put in.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: HoloRP Files

Build dated back to August.

Website has multiple exploits, the socket server is built without needed security-patches so the developer(s) could break in and destroy the database anytime wanted by people using it. There's also a few backdoors in the emulator with a very nice tool just to get the password of any account you want by using a backdoor put into the cms.

SWFs comes with shells, and so on. Entire thing was built and sold to make cash easily while ensuring no actual competition could result. Hence, why it was deleted. You leaked a virus basically, good job

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Build dated back to August.

Website has multiple exploits, the socket server is built without needed security-patches so the developer(s) could break in and destroy the database anytime wanted by people using it. There's also a few backdoors in the emulator with a very nice tool just to get the password of any account you want by using a backdoor put into the cms.

SWFs comes with shells, and so on. Entire thing was built and sold to make cash easily while ensuring no actual competition could result. Hence, why it was deleted. You leaked a virus basically, good job

1) Expolits / Backdoors can be removed from the emulator and for the CMS just simply code another cms or edit a already coded one for said emulator, *I heard RevCMS can be edited quite easily to go with the emulator database and rp tables and data*.

2) Web sockets can be re-edited with these, 'security-patches' to ensure they cannot break in so easily as you so kindly pointed out.

3) Swfs can be re-edited without these so-called 'shells' or use another pack and build from that.

4) To further go on with what I said on point 1 and 2 and 3, if someone where to download these files i'd suggest you know C# aswell as javascript so you can remove all exploits written by stupid developers who think they can cash milk from 'HabboRoleplay'.

Last edited:
Reaction score

1) Expolits can be removed or simply code another cms, *RevCMS can be edited quite easily to go with the emulator database and rp tables and data* or use a standalone client with a auto ticket generator? and web sockets can be re-created with these, 'security-patches'.
2) Swfs can be re-edited without these so-called 'shells' or use another pack and build from that

Note: If anyone is going to be using this it's is best to not take it to a public server but only set up on localhost and re-make cms and use standard swfs and re-build before if you ever take public.

You basically just said if you want to use this, it's best to recode the entire thing.
The web sockets is embedded into the emulator which would also coexist with the emulator's backdoors.

So let's restate, you want people to recode something you just had to leak, because you believe it's helpful to release exploited work that cannot be patched without spending more time then it did to make the code in the first place?

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

You basically just said if you want to use this, it's best to recode the entire thing.

The web sockets is embedded into the emulator which would also coexist with the emulator's backdoors.

So let's restate, you want people to recode something you just had to leak, because you believe it's helpful to release exploited work that cannot be patched without spending more time then it did to make the code in the first place?
LOL, I never said 'Re-code' I said simply to edit and remove. You may want to re-read my post and actually takes it contents in before making such remarks. You cannot have a go for me leaking this content or anything as lately you just leaked Twists design and emulator, as you just coded the node.js base.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Great release, also that's exactly what they said before about RageRP when the files got leaked for that as well, just ignore it. If people are willing to download this and use it it's on them, it's surely going to help out the community lots, so props to you Kate

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

How's it more harm than good that makes no sense. The fact that you're going to go out of your way to abuse the exploits that's put on there to put the community down just shows how you really are, and i've already set up this roleplay and i'll remove these so called "exploits myself" if i have to and i'll release the rp and challenge you to try take it down then.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Well, a 2-hour old post is already pretty much 95% filled with unneeded posts and arguments...

I won't be downloading this as I don't like roleplay retro stuff but if you do download this, be careful! You have already been warned about the exploits that exist in here...

Hoever, this is still a good contribution that I think is only really useful for people who may need certain parts of it, not useful for a public environment (or shared hamachi/localhost) unless you are willing to fix it up.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

You said 'as for exploits you should just edit' when it's literally the entire version that was sold was geared to be exploitable in everything. SWFS, CMS, EMU, Sockets all is fucked.

Any roleplay using this, I will side with Jerry and take down as it's more harm then good
You say it's more harm then good because you're up Jerry's butthole (Sorry Jerry If you're reading this) and also it can be quite easily be turned into good and then harm wouldn't come, would it? and as I have clearly been pointing out with abit of effort and C# and javascript knowledge all can be removed and edited, i'm not going to repeat myself again cause I hate going off-topic and you should stop to before you get a infraction or banned.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Even though this might have quite a few issues for production environments, it still serves as something to use for learning. In my opinion more developers should branch out with websockets and create unique features for their hotels. I haven't checked this out but I assume it would be a nice place to start if you're interested in that stuff.

No reason to take down the thread just because of a few exploits.

Back