Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Holograph emulator TDP v26( Awesomeness )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey, Found this on a spanish forum, (released in 08) Aswell as another one. Haven't seen them on ragezone so I shall now, Put them on.. as soon as i'm done typing this.
Introduction

Most do not know what this server is, as I am sure you have not used, this server came good a few months ago and is wearing Jebb Hotel, is too stable and believe is worth reading the information.

What's new?

You must be saying in your mind .. this is a v26 server like any other, it is not so. Holograph Emulator TDP started as v24 and now ended up being better than normal Holograph, has a very complex data management, and is using ION (Draft Nillus). Some have talked about this server, and it is surprising because it is so stable that comes to stand between 500-800 with a RAM acceptable and can reach many more, the console has been optimized and now it is only a problem from the list friends offline, porters serve, etc.

What if the download comes with a virus?

I do not see the need to do some damage or infect your computer if you do not believe me check the VT to leave here for you: Virustotal. MD5: ca0006ef6a7e9c1cfba cee77f2f6985a

What do I need to make it work?

With a brain that thinks, is enough, anyone can.

What are the characteristics?

Trax 100%
80% Optimized Console (Friends List Offline / Online varia)
100% battleball
Proven Stability
New DB Management
100% Automatic Poof
Plates 100%
Other ..

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Scanned with Norton 2010. It's clean. Going to test out the server. Hopefully it functions as much as it says it does. ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
rofl its juts a normal dissi edit!!! nothings been editted

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
you can tell by looking at the source + the svn is all green which means it was downloaded straight from svn and not editted

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have not ran the server so I haven't checked. I was planning to test, but since it's useless, then I'd rather not. ;)

Reaction score
you can tell by looking at the source + the svn is all green which means it was downloaded straight from svn and not editted

No, Being you probably just checked the svn. But no nothing has been changed.. Just because it is using svn, Doesn't mean its only 1 source. Anyone can put svn with there server moron.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
catalogus dont work by me:$

btw u are nl? maybe the dcrs dont work ;o

anyone got prehosted v26 dcrs for me?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
iM Gonna Take the edits since most of server fucked it has been edited

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
lol oke anyone got another v26 emu for me? with low bugs and working trax? that good work on phpretro?:$

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sounds like this is going to be a good one, A good project at least. Maybe the guys bitching should spend some time fixing it up a bit and releasing some fixes. If anyone needs working V26 DCRS here are mine:
Texts:
Vars:
DCR:
These are from my hotel which is 24/7 so they always work obv. Any questions pm meh :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
dude, is it english or spannish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back