Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Holograph Emulator V26 [STABLE] - Used by HH.BIZ

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Holograph Emulator "Eucalypt"
The free open-source Habbo Hotel emulator written in C#, using MySQL and links up with Meth0d's HoloCMS.

Note: This is the original emulator from HabboHotel.biz (2008 - 2009)! - Oldskool memories! <3

What is Holograph Emulator? - Summary
- C# command line application to run a Habbo Hotel private server
- Released on December 25th, 2007 by Nillus
- Links up with Meth0d's HoloCMS
- Pooled Database Connection

Client features:
- Allows clients up to V26

Emulator features
- Very stable (tested with 3.000 online)
- Wobble Squable
- A lot of awesome stuff I don't remember anymore. Emulator is from 2007 - 2008. A long time ago.

Screenshot
Yesser - Holograph Emulator V26 [STABLE] - Used by HH.BIZ - RaGEZONE Forums

Download
- -> Don't trust, don't download

Credits:
- Nillus [Holograph Emulator]
- Grongere [Wobble Squabble]
- Yesser & Aytar/Kwendo [Stable edits and more]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT:
This is a closed source Holograph Emulator edit. I lost the source somewhere in my USB.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
OMG!!!!!! HoloEMU with HoloCMS... oold timesssss :love:

Thank you so much for this, this will surely be very appreciated by many users!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
OMG!!!!!! HoloEMU with HoloCMS... oold timesssss :love:

Thank you so much for this, this will surely be very appreciated by many users!

Thanks for these, I can add these variants to my archive. Definitely brings back memories :)

Feels good to see there are still positive users active on this forum. Also thanks for the comments. Both of you guys. =]

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh oh Holo... sweet sweet Holo... we once meet again! Thanks a lot for uploading this. Cannot believe how many years ago this has been made... still miss those old good times. If only people would be able to and want to implement camera in it it would mean that v26 is almost completely finished.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Woah! The good old times, I remember we used this. Nice release :love: But if i'm right this edit was from HabboK (Eduardo) before they switched to Sunnieday Holograph edit with pets etc. I remember too that grongere (Mitchell) implemented his Wobble Squabble code into this edit years ago, lmao good old times. But Sunnieday Holograph edit is way more better and more stable than this one. I remember this one was crashing randomly by 800-900 online (probally because deadlocks ~.^), but nice to see this around!

Yeah, I remember when we used a very stable edit from Grongere. But I don't exactly remember if this edit was from Habbok. Eventually, the Wobble Squabble was unique at time.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This emulator remembers me good memories. I remember that my first emulator was Debbo, and others retro emulator. But my first Emulator with database was Holograph. Also the first emulator with an awesome CMS.

Was really good times HoloEMU and HoloCMS. Best times ever. Good Habbo times.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No source? :$
That's too bad, but thanks for releasing anyhow!

Back