Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HOT :: Working r63 SWFs & VARs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Greetings!

Most people had problems acquiring the latest working r63 SWF & VAR files, I currently use the following, ( )

Cheers!

Ask me about Daoism
Reaction score
I kept searching this section for a release like this, and kept passing over this without a glance.-_- dumbass me..

What version are these, anyways?

Ask me about Daoism
Reaction score
These really work. :)

Phoenix 3.6.4 Users:
1. Download these SWFs
2. Go to the root folder of them (After extraction)
3. Place ONLY the vars onto your desktop
4. Download and
5. Place the first download into the root folder of THESE SWFs (Yes, Allow Windows to replace them all)
6. Then place the second download in (Yes, Allow Windows to replace Habbo.swf)
7. THEN put the variables from the desktop back into the root directory
8. Configure vars.

Then, you know the rest!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i dont get it i downloaded it but where do i need to put it and all those thins

srry for bad english

Retired
Reaction score
Wait, Bobba? Im pretty sure Dario would come and sue you then. And I would like to pay large amounts of money to see that :D

- Martin

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Wait, Bobba? Im pretty sure Dario would come and sue you then. And I would like to pay large amounts of money to see that :D

- Martin

Sue? wouldn't go down well considering what everyone is doing here is infact, very very illegal.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Don't use these, use the recommended SWFs that Aaron(Otaku) said to use with Phoenix..

Ask me about Daoism
Reaction score
Don't use these, use the recommended SWFs that Aaron(Otaku) said to use with Phoenix..

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You're joking, right? :love:

Seriously, they suck. They don't work

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You're joking, right? :love:

Seriously, they suck. They don't work

Which ones does Aaron recommend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back