Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HPieroCMS

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Been going around some forums and guess i'd release a few good looking things i found while going around. Enjoy :) Translate Needed.

GotMilk - HPieroCMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Download: CMS DB: !rVgzmQAR!JaqY9x7ou9wBAxQPKZx 3iQIWGWtt2ywvKtxxIA LEFkc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for this. But yeah, a little messy..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do you have Skype? The CMS doesn't work on my XAMPP.

Notice: Undefined variable: index in C:\xampp\htdocs\data_classes\server-data.php_data_classes-core.php.php on line 5

Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR in C:\xampp\htdocs\data_classes\server-data.php_data_classes-core.php.php on line 27

Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_CLIENT_IP in C:\xampp\htdocs\data_classes\server-data.php_data_classes-core.php.php on line 29

Fatal error: Call to undefined function session_is_registered() in C:\xampp\htdocs\data_classes\server-data.php_data_classes-core.php.php on line 150

I just see that.

Reaction score
You need help for the translation? I'm from Spain and I study a little english in school :) Edit: You can use any swfs that supports Phoenix 3.7.1

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Thanks! Time to explore the code! The design is good, but I don't want the design, I want the backend.

Seriously? 20 MB?! o_O That's heavy man.

Back