Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

IHabbo Traffic (multi functional packetlogger)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Mextur - IHabbo Traffic (multi functional packetlogger) - RaGEZONE Forums

WARNING! Early stage build, may contain bugs

What is IHabbo Traffic?
IHabbo Traffic is a multi-functional habbo composer logger. It only loggs incoming messages to the client. Logging CTS aren't needed, because those are easy to identify.

What's so special?
IHabbo is using a special packet sniffer which captures packets without host-redirection. Also you can jump in whenever you want, just click an connected TCP-client (host or ip) and start logging. You're also enable to log retro servers their composers :)

System Requirements
If you're using Windows 7 or lower, you need to manual add IHabboTraffic to your firewall (private & public). You're also required to have .NET Framework 4.5 installed. And Administrator access is required.

Download 1.5

Have a nice time packetlogging :)

Regards, Mextur

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks mate, i love this release! Gonna use it now :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is IHabbo your emulator or something? Looking at the index page.

Good release. Will test it out now :):
Yes it is.

Tomorrow I will push `update 1.5`, which includes some control buttons, saving logs and I will filter the addresses list, because it's getting to big. The 1.5 update does also include errorhandling and is faster than 1.0.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes it is.

Tomorrow I will push `update 1.5`, which includes some control buttons, saving logs and I will filter the addresses list, because it's getting to big. The 1.5 update does also include errorhandling and is faster than 1.0.

Should make a 'clear screen'.
Already logged everything of last SWF (almost everything) and the program doesn't lag at all (and Habbo neither just the normal lag xD), really much thanks for this packetlogger :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Should make a 'clear screen'.
Already logged everything of last SWF (almost everything) and the program doesn't lag at all (and Habbo neither just the normal lag xD), really much thanks for this packetlogger :)
Clean screen is part of control buttons :)

Doesn't lag because its using raw packets. IHabbo Traffic is processing every TCP packet on your network interface.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i dont really get how to use this :D all i get is a list of the different stuff im on like facebook etc

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I've managed to filter the Habbo GameServers out of the addresses list :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Updated to 1.5:
- Filters only Habbo Game Servers.
- Pause and clear.
- Export to file.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I need to process the packets, because sometimes I need to parse 2 messages together to get an entire packet.

Coming in next update :)

Back