Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Illumina CMS [Comet Server]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone have a download, please?

Does Google have a search engine? Yes.
Does Google have Illumina CMS GitHub cached? Yes.
Did it take me longer than 1 sec to search for it? Probably yes.

Reaction score
Does Google have a search engine? Yes.
Does Google have Illumina CMS GitHub cached? Yes.
Did it take me longer than 1 sec to search for it? Probably yes.

Thats the original Illumina (not compatible with Comet)

He wants this:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

He wants this:

Thanks.

He wants this:
Are you sure this is the correct one because it is kinda weird with the /quickregister/ part which doesn't exist.

Reaction score
Thanks.

Are you sure this is the correct one because it is kinda weird with the /quickregister/ part which doesn't exist.
I don't remember quick register being on this version, but last time I toyed with it was years ago. I'm sure Jonty didn't accidentally name the file something else on his own website

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Spoofing IP (Bye users table), HK Permissions missing/not correct. :glare:
And have you actually checked that this is possible in this version or are you just assuming it because of the thread title?

I'm not saying that this doesn't have exploits, in fact I have no clue whatsoever. But when op states that these issues are not present in this version I don't see the point of bashing out on the release with a negative attitude if you haven't actually checked.

Even if this has exploits i'd still say this is a good release as there have been so many requests for a comet compatible cms lately. Thank you Jonteh

Reaction score
Not sure about the issues you guys are having, because I used this CMS on my own hotel for months. People go out of their way to target my sites, and even though I was using this, a supposedly hackable CMS, I was never hacked.

Also there were never problems with this CMS when it came to SQL Injection. The only problem that ever occurred with this was the ability to bypass header redirects therefore being able to sign in as anybody. Hejula can confirm, as him and George were the ones to discover this issue. (Would have been nice if they told me instead of hacking everybody using it though)

I'm-a ruin you, punt!
Reaction score
Don't use it. It will automatically burn your brain down because a lot of people know the exploits ex. to drop your database.

Yes, I always do my home work.

Not sure about the issues you guys are having, because I used this CMS on my own hotel for months. People go out of their way to target my sites, and even though I was using this, a supposedly hackable CMS, I was never hacked.

Also there were never problems with this CMS when it came to SQL Injection. The only problem that ever occurred with this was the ability to bypass header redirects therefore being able to sign in as anybody. @Hejula can confirm, as him and George were the ones to discover this issue. (Would have been nice if they told me instead of hacking everybody using it though)
Jesus Christ. How do people still go on like @Jonteh was purposefully behind the entire Illumina exploit, pretty sure he lost more than most as we completely decimated his hotel, twice. The only thing he was guilty of was shoddy code. There was the forgotten exit statement and the multiple XSS, due to the fact that nothing was stripped. I’m shocked that after three years (I think?) people are still acting like he purposefully left it in there.

As for not telling you, it might have had something to do with the undeserved ego you had amassed back then.

Peace :saint:

Reaction score
Jesus Christ. How do people still go on like @Jonteh was purposefully behind the entire Illumina exploit, pretty sure he lost more than most as we completely decimated his hotel, twice. The only thing he was guilty of was shoddy code. There was the forgotten exit statement and the multiple XSS, due to the fact that nothing was stripped. I’m shocked that after three years (I think?) people are still acting like he purposefully left it in there.

As for not telling you, it might have had something to do with the undeserved ego you had amassed back then.

Peace :saint:
Pretty much.

As for undeserved, partly right, but not fully. I was more of a idiot to people, sure, but that's not so much about ego rather than having so much cash on hand you party all the time and forget manners. Creating things for yourself in this scene especially when nobody else does is ego-worthy in my opinion. Even if you have more to learn and forget exit statements.

By the way, for history sake, I have always known about the XSS, never really cared. The only thing I've ever been interested in stripping is href and javascript. The latter being something I forgot on my profiles when I first created the system.

I'd understand not telling me about it if nobody else used the CMS, however it wasn't the case and a lot of people suffered because of it when I could have released a very quick patch. Interesting note though, I sent my copy of the CMS to two different, schooled PHP developers who are better than I am even now, and they couldn't see how it was done either. Lol.

I'm-a ruin you, punt!
Reaction score
I'd understand not telling me about it if nobody else used the CMS, however it wasn't the case and a lot of people suffered because of it when I could have released a very quick patch. Interesting note though, I sent my copy of the CMS to two different, schooled PHP developers who are better than I am even now, and they couldn't see how it was done either. Lol.

I can’t actually remember what happend between us back then, but for some reason I had a real problem with you, and then I met Hejula and we started talking. One thing led to another, and you became a target. There was more to it than just destroying Zap, I remember how I kept getting your Skype accounts and it just turnt into a witch hunt for the pair of us (more so me).

The entire reason for doing every hotel possible, it was quite simply to destroy your reputation. Honestly, if it wasn’t for Hejula, the fix wouldn’t have been released.

With all that said though, I can’t beleive people still go on about it like it was your fault. It’s sad to see Zap never really recovered, because honestly it was a good little hotel back in the day that was actually quite fun to play on.

Just thought I’d clear all that up, because seriously, it was three years ago and people still blame you, which is ridiculous.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Like a damn episode of Oprah.. You two gonna start snogging and are we all gonna get Range Rovers or something?!

Don't worry, tell Oprah to calm her titties down. I'm about to call Dr. Phill to make sure they are mentally okay. LOL.

On topic: Do people still use this crap? :glare:

Reaction score
I can’t actually remember what happend between us back then, but for some reason I had a real problem with you, and then I met @Hejula and we started talking. One thing led to another, and you became a target. There was more to it than just destroying Zap, I remember how I kept getting your Skype accounts and it just turnt into a witch hunt for the pair of us (more so me).

The entire reason for doing every hotel possible, it was quite simply to destroy your reputation. Honestly, if it wasn’t for @Hejula, the fix wouldn’t have been released.

With all that said though, I can’t beleive people still go on about it like it was your fault. It’s sad to see Zap never really recovered, because honestly it was a good little hotel back in the day that was actually quite fun to play on.

Just thought I’d clear all that up, because seriously, it was three years ago and people still blame you, which is ridiculous.
It recovered, but I closed it shortly after anyway (maybe around 5-6 months later).

Like a damn episode of Oprah.. You two gonna start snogging and are we all gonna get Range Rovers or something?!
Forums are for chatting, so that's just what I'll do. You can all have a copy of my latest mixtape.

Back