Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Illumina CMS [PHP, OOP, Phoenix/Butterfly, Updated]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [REL] Illumina CMS [PHP, OOP, MySQLi, Uber 3]

To be honest I think Makarov is jealous.

To argue about this CMS is bad, it's a really good CMS and I must admit that.
This helps anybody and another reason to use MySQLi over MySQL is that MySQL is old and MySQLi is better.

Reaction score

To be honest I think Makarov is jealous.

To argue about this CMS is bad, it's a really good CMS and I must admit that.
This helps anybody and another reason to use MySQLi over MySQL is that MySQL is old and MySQLi is better.

True with that. But for example this:

PHP:
public function addUser($username, $passwordHash, $email, $rank, $figure, $sex, $motto, $homeroom) {
   global $db, $core;
   if($this->stmt = $db->prepare("INSERT INTO users (username,password,mail,auth_ticket,rank,look,gender,motto,home_room,credits,activity_points,last_online,account_created,ip_last,ip_reg) VALUES ('" . $username . "','" . $passwordHash . "','" . $email . "','','" . $rank . "','" . $figure . "','" . $sex . "', '" . $motto . "', '" . $homeroom . "','15000','1000','','" . date('d-M-Y') . "', '".$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']."', '".$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']."')")) {
    $this->stmt->execute();
    $this->stmt->close();
   }
   else {
    $db->databaseError($db->error);
   }
  }

Is the worse example I've seen, it's not bad but he could better use parameters for that.
Would even look better to lol.

PHP:
  public function addUser($username, $passwordHash, $email, $rank, $figure, $sex, $motto, $homeroom) {
   global $db, $core;

$stmt = $db->stmt_init();

if (!$stmt->prepare("INSERT INTO users (username,password,mail,auth_ticket,rank,look,gender,motto,home_room,credits,activity_points,last_online,account_created,ip_last,ip_reg) VALUES (?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,','15000','1000','',?,?,?,?)"))
   {
    $db->databaseError($stmt->error);
    return;
   }

this->stmt->bind_param('sssisssisss', $username, $passwordHash, $email, $rank, $figure, $sex, $motto, $homeroom, date('d-M-Y'), $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'], $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']);

if (!$stmt->execute())
   {
    return;
   }

$stmt->close();
  }

But yhee, I think that's just me :c

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

PHP:
   global $db, $core;
   if($this->stmt = $db->prepare("INSERT INTO users (username,password,mail,auth_ticket,rank,look,gender,motto,home_room,credits,activity_points,last_online,account_created,ip_last,ip_reg) VALUES ('" . $username . "','" . $passwordHash . "','" . $email . "','','" . $rank . "','" . $figure . "','" . $sex . "', '" . $motto . "', '" . $homeroom . "','15000','1000','','" . date('d-M-Y') . "', '".$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']."', '".$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']."')")) {
    $this->stmt->execute();
    $this->stmt->close();
   }
   else {
   }
  }

Is the worse example I've seen, it's not bad but he could better use parameters for that.

PHP:
   global $db, $core;

if (!$stmt->prepare("INSERT INTO users (username,password,mail,auth_ticket,rank,look,gender,motto,home_room,credits,activity_points,last_online,account_created,ip_last,ip_reg) VALUES (?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,','15000','1000','',?,?,?,?)"))
   {
    return;
   }

this->stmt->bind_param('sssisssisss', $username, $passwordHash, $email, $rank, $figure, $sex, $motto, $homeroom, date('d-M-Y'), $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'], $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']);

if (!$stmt->execute())
   {
    return;
   }

$stmt->close();
  }

Making parameterized queries, in C#, Java, PHP and EVERY OTHER coding language is much better..
It makes the code much more structural and readable.
No, It's not just you.

And, why not point on global in function ;x :p (just kidding)

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Where do I go to enable php_mysqli? I mean where is GUI? Windows 2008 server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Its in the 'php.in' file in your C:\Program Files\PHP\ destination.

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Uber3 is in the thread title.. Look who's illiterate now...

So you're the type of guy who buys apples just because they're labeled oranges. I'm sure it says Uber 3 for people who use Jonty's CMS to think 'oh it works like Uber' and 'Jonty keeps releasing updates to his work, which I actually use'. Seeing as you're an ex-moderator let's think about what's going on. This is a thread about a CMS that was released by Jonty, you're not developing it, you're not contributing it, and you're not part of it. Why don't you act like a nice [somewhat?] respectable user and go away, before everyone else who isn't a developer see's you for your true fraudulence in the scene.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hmm.. Nice CMS, Jonteh. I'll be using this! Thanks.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Anyone help me with the hash situation? I need to make it so users with MD5 hash can login!

Reaction score

Anyone help me with the hash situation? I need to make it so users with MD5 hash can login!

In engine/lightcms.php, change

Code:
public $hashing_method = "Normal";

to

Code:
public $hashing_method = "MD5";

PHP:
   global $db, $core;
    $this->stmt->execute();
    $this->stmt->close();
   }
   else {
   }
  }

PHP:
   global $db, $core;

{
    return;
   }

if (!$stmt->execute())
   {
    return;
   }

$stmt->close();
  }

I used to have the params binded but I was debugging and did it differently. Also, I wouldn't use as many lines as you used but I get what you're trying to say.

thanks jos!

Open IIS Manager and use the PHP Configuration editor to add php_mysqli.

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score

For anyone getting an error on the /profile page saying 'Unknown column 'block_trade' in 'filed list' run this :

ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `block_trade` ENUM('0','1') NOT NULL DEFAULT '1'

Don't know if it's right, but it worked for me xD

-- EDIT --

I get this error user page
Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\engine\lightcms.php on line 291

Went to line 291 and everything seemed fine. Haven't touched it, using xampp. Any help?

Last edited:
Reaction score

For anyone getting an error on the /profile page saying 'Unknown column 'block_trade' in 'filed list' run this :

Don't know if it's right, but it worked for me xD

-- EDIT --

I get this error user page

Went to line 291 and everything seemed fine. Haven't touched it, using xampp. Any help?

Change

Code:
$getFriends = $db->query("SELECT receiver,sender FROM messenger_friendships WHERE receiver = '" . $userid . "' OR sender = '" . $userid . "'");

to

Code:
$getFriends = $db->query("SELECT user_one_id,user_two_id FROM messenger_friendships WHERE user_one_id = '" . $userid . "' OR user_two_id = '" . $userid . "'");

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Which EMU which SWFs?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Very clean and and very good to see how OOP works and how to use it!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hmm, can i use the newest xampp version, or have you a recomended version?

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Very clean and and very good to see how OOP works and how to use it!

All Object Oriented programming works the same, except in languages like JavaScript where classes don't exist, and Go is another weird language.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Really nice work Jonty ;)

Only problem having atm is User Profiles is very slow for loading everything else is insanely fast.

Really appreciate this release though bro thanks a ton!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

VIZg0i2 - Illumina CMS [PHP, OOP, Phoenix/Butterfly, Updated] - RaGEZONE Forums

Why is my housekeeping like this?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back