Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Kepler - Habbo Hotel v14+ server (BattleBall, Camera, Trax, Rollers) [Java]

Release this! Wanna have a look [emoji16] Verstuurd vanaf mijn HMA-L29 met Tapatalk
That looks awesome! You gonna release it?
I don't know if I will continue the developing or if I will release it.
This CMS is a new version of my last cmd developed.
The last CMS is developed for U.S.A Emulator that run Habbo V9, without SSO Login System, without SQL Database, it is stored on PC as folder with all stored TXT file.
So I'm working to adapt the CMS to the Kepler System.
I know, Kepler emulator is a very masterpiece, but missing many basic things required to host a normal retroserver.
One more things is this:

Libraries Used

- Netty

- HikariCP

- SLF4J

- Log4j

- Apache Commons-Configuration

Is there an RCON library to change users looks etc remotely?
Yes, have a look at by @Hoshiko:

It require many library and extentions to work perfectly and to run the basic function like to change users looks or see how many users are online.

The last CMS didn't require all this things, and I never worked with all this
this, , all is clean with simple PHP pages.

Now I'm work hard with this new challenge, but I don't want weigh
down a lot the original project with all this things.

The main purpose for me is to offer one simple and cleaned package that include Server, CMS, and DCRs, ready to use after downloaded it.

So I need to evaluate if developing this new CMS it's worth it.

If you are interested on it, I show you a preview of last CMS developed for the Italian Community:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

one question with what program you open the source code to edit and add some stuff?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

one question with what program you open the source code to edit and add some stuff?
IntelliJ

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HMA-L29 met Tapatalk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Release this! Wanna have a look [emoji16]

That looks awesome!
You gonna release it?

I'v replayed to you, the post is in queue, waiting for Moderator that approve it, I hope.

For Quackster: there is a probability for next updates you will develope, a "users looks system" integrated on the server, without RCON library extentions?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Im trying to run the server on a raspberry pi 3. The thing is that oracle no longer supports ARM devices so there is no binary file from their part for java 10. Which Kepler uses. I tried using an openJDK version Liberica JDK from Bellsoft and it get to run it. But I get the following exception and stops, can someone help me? Or can a jar file be created using java 8 which oracle supports for ARM devices:
Quackster - Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble) - RaGEZONE Forums
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Unable to load library '/tmp/nativeutils2837831352551/libsodium.so': Native library (tmp/nativeutils2837831352551/libsodium.so) not found in resource path (kepler.jar) at com.sun.jna.NativeLibrary.loadLibrary(NativeLibrary.java:303) at com.sun.jna.NativeLibrary.getInstance(NativeLibrary.java:427) at com.sun.jna.Native.register(Native.java:1647) at com.goterl.lazycode.lazysodium.utils.NativeUtils.loadLibraryFromJar(NativeUtils.java:104) at com.goterl.lazycode.lazysodium.SodiumJava.registerFromResources(SodiumJava.java:156) at com.goterl.lazycode.lazysodium.SodiumJava.<init>(SodiumJava.java:21) at org.alexdev.kepler.dao.mysql.PlayerDao.<clinit>(PlayerDao.java:20) at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.incoming.register.REGISTER.createPassword(REGISTER.java:76) at org.alexdev.kepler.Kepler.main(Kepler.java:81)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Im trying to run the server on a raspberry pi 3. The thing is that oracle no longer supports ARM devices so there is no binary file from their part for java 10. Which Kepler uses. I tried using an openJDK version Liberica JDK from Bellsoft and it get to run it. But I get the following exception and stops, can someone help me? Or can a jar file be created using java 8 which oracle supports for ARM devices:
Quackster - Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble) - RaGEZONE Forums
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Unable to load library '/tmp/nativeutils2837831352551/libsodium.so': Native library (tmp/nativeutils2837831352551/libsodium.so) not found in resource path (kepler.jar) at com.sun.jna.NativeLibrary.loadLibrary(NativeLibrary.java:303) at com.sun.jna.NativeLibrary.getInstance(NativeLibrary.java:427) at com.sun.jna.Native.register(Native.java:1647) at com.goterl.lazycode.lazysodium.utils.NativeUtils.loadLibraryFromJar(NativeUtils.java:104) at com.goterl.lazycode.lazysodium.SodiumJava.registerFromResources(SodiumJava.java:156) at com.goterl.lazycode.lazysodium.SodiumJava.<init>(SodiumJava.java:21) at org.alexdev.kepler.dao.mysql.PlayerDao.<clinit>(PlayerDao.java:20) at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.incoming.register.REGISTER.createPassword(REGISTER.java:76) at org.alexdev.kepler.Kepler.main(Kepler.java:81)
Please install OpenJDK via the package manager (e.g. search by openjdk: sudo apt-cache search openjdk, then install the required version JDK, 11 by running sudo apt install <package-name>, replace <package-name> with the listed package name from the previous command), instead of whatever hell you've gotten yourself into.

Then install gradle via the package manager.

After that open a terminal, change directory to Kepler and run gradle build fatJar, you should then be able to simply run java -jar Kepler-Server/build/libs/Kepler-Server.jar.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

As far as I know kepler works with the latest jdk, not 10.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Anyone know why this is being displayed?:
Corrupt dcrs, use the ones Quackster linked.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hiya Alex, hope you doing good.

Most badges don't work, and changing the image.library.url to my computers ipv4 doesnt seem to do the trick.
What's the issue here?

Kind regards.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hiya Alex, hope you doing good.

Most badges don't work, and changing the image.library.url to my computers ipv4 doesnt seem to do the trick.
What's the issue here?

Kind regards.
Do you even have the images in your c_images folder? Open the developer console in your browser and see what's going on. Most likely getting a 404 error due to wrong path somewhere or lack of said image.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Do you even have the images in your c_images folder? Open the developer console in your browser and see what's going on. Most likely getting a 404 error due to wrong path somewhere or lack of said image.
I do. I got the codes from there. I'm not an idiot...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I do. I got the codes from there. I'm not an idiot...

No one said you were an idiot. I'm trying to help, no need to bring your emotions into this.

Try opening up the developer console in your browser to see whats going on; probably just an invalid path somewhere.

Part of my badges were in a random subdirectory inside my c_images and sticking em into c_images/badges fixed the issue.

Good luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Edit again:

- If you log in with in Game System, you are able to change the look in game.
- If you log in with SSO System, you are not able to change the look in game.

Is this normal, or a bug? It is possible fix it?

Solved: Probably there is a bug. From 3 day I was non able to change the avatar look in game, so I thought that the only way to do it was with RCON lib.

Are everyone using RCON php library to able the changing looks or there is another solution to do it?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

what version of xampp can i use this?

I'v tried with last verion of xampp and there is a problem importing the database on mysql.

I'm using MAMP PRO 4.1 and work fine for me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

what version of xampp can i use this?
Latest version of xampp with mysql disabled. Download latest version of MariaDB.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Several days have passed without news.

I decided to stop the development of client cms v14 for various server problems.

I decided to develop the client cms Help Tool version!

I hope Quackster can help me with the bugs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Still no luck on the badges. What is the proper set up?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Change the image.library.url to this
And take the Badges code from here

Change the image.library.url to this http://images.habbo.com/c_images/
And take the Badges code from here https://www.habborator.org/badges/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'd like to do it locally. What IP format do I use?

Back