Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble)

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Re: Kepler - Habbo Hotel v14+ server (BattleBall, Camera, Trax, Rollers) [Java]

utf-8 should be fine

Turns out it's not even using utf8, it's using Java's default encoding (much like how C# has Encoding.Default), next Kepler update should fix it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Last edited:
Developer
Developer
Reaction score

I heard Adobe Shockwave Player will definitely stop supporting and removing all available downloads in the end of April for Windows and others. So it's goodbye for oldskool Habbo?

No, I've already ripped everything from Adobe's site to get Shockwave working without being dependent on download.macromedia.com or Adobe's other websites.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

No, I've already ripped everything from Adobe's site to get Shockwave working without being dependent on download.macromedia.com or Adobe's other websites.

There is a way, maybe in the future to develope (or convert), the dcrs to work in HTML5?

I saw some early development of some of it, but it is addressed to the last versions of Habbo (R63+).

It would be amazing if it would be avaiable also for the oldschool versions.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

There is a way, maybe in the future to develope (or convert), the dcrs to work in HTML5?

I saw some early development of some of it, but it is addressed to the last versions of Habbo (R63+).

It would be amazing if it would be avaiable also for the oldschool versions.

Does that mean that if that works, we don't need Shockwave anymore?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi, Guys, i have a problem with Kepler and i want to report it

2019-03-12T12:00:22.252 ERROR [ErrorLogger] - Error when executing MySQL query:java.sql.SQLException: (conn=831) Field 'id' doesn't have a default value at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.util.exceptions.ExceptionMapper.get(ExceptionMapper.java:255) at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.util.exceptions.ExceptionMapper.getException(ExceptionMapper.java:165) at org.mariadb.jdbc.MariaDbStatement.executeExceptionEpilogue(MariaDbStatement.java:238) at org.mariadb.jdbc.MariaDbPreparedStatementClient.executeInternal(MariaDbPreparedStatementClient.java:232) at org.mariadb.jdbc.MariaDbPreparedStatementClient.execute(MariaDbPreparedStatementClient.java:159) at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.ProxyPreparedStatement.execute(ProxyPreparedStatement.java:44) at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariProxyPreparedStatement.execute(HikariProxyPreparedStatement.java) at org.alexdev.kepler.dao.mysql.PlayerDao.register(PlayerDao.java:278) at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.incoming.register.REGISTER.handle(REGISTER.java:69) at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.MessageHandler.invoke(MessageHandler.java:461) at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.MessageHandler.handleRequest(MessageHandler.java:448) at org.alexdev.kepler.server.netty.connections.ConnectionHandler.channelRead0(ConnectionHandler.java:99) at org.alexdev.kepler.server.netty.connections.ConnectionHandler.channelRead0(ConnectionHandler.java:20) at io.netty.channel.SimpleChannelInboundHandler.channelRead(SimpleChannelInboundHandler.java:105) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340) at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:310) at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:284) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340) at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1414) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:945) at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:146) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:645) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysPlain(NioEventLoop.java:545) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:499) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:459) at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:886) at io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30) at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Field 'id' doesn't have a default valueQuery is: INSERT INTO users (username, password, figure, sex, pool_figure, sso_ticket) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, '', ''), parameters ['killuax','$argon2id$v=19$m=65536,t=2,p=1$aHdCqvsg9Vxt7waxpM6xPQ$GWeXX+ckmPLVakxBtTIMXq6zfhQ722g34s0ZX+3M4T8','1000118001270012900121001','M']java thread: nioEventLoopGroup-7-1 at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.util.LogQueryTool.exceptionWithQuery(LogQueryTool.java:163) at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.protocol.AbstractQueryProtocol.executeQuery(AbstractQueryProtocol.java:280) at org.mariadb.jdbc.MariaDbPreparedStatementClient.executeInternal(MariaDbPreparedStatementClient.java:223) ... 30 more

Users cant register, my setup is correct i'm using Kepler.v1.18.1 with Quackster_v14 DCR

I fixed with it

ALTER TABLE `users`MODIFY `id` INT(255) AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY;

Last edited:
Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Hi, Guys, i have a problem with Kepler and i want to report it

2019-03-12T12:00:22.252 ERROR [ErrorLogger] - Error when executing MySQL query:java.sql.SQLException: (conn=831) Field 'id' doesn't have a default value at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.util.exceptions.ExceptionMapper.get(ExceptionMapper.java:255) at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.util.exceptions.ExceptionMapper.getException(ExceptionMapper.java:165) at org.mariadb.jdbc.MariaDbStatement.executeExceptionEpilogue(MariaDbStatement.java:238) at org.mariadb.jdbc.MariaDbPreparedStatementClient.executeInternal(MariaDbPreparedStatementClient.java:232) at org.mariadb.jdbc.MariaDbPreparedStatementClient.execute(MariaDbPreparedStatementClient.java:159) at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.ProxyPreparedStatement.execute(ProxyPreparedStatement.java:44) at com.zaxxer.hikari.pool.HikariProxyPreparedStatement.execute(HikariProxyPreparedStatement.java) at org.alexdev.kepler.dao.mysql.PlayerDao.register(PlayerDao.java:278) at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.incoming.register.REGISTER.handle(REGISTER.java:69) at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.MessageHandler.invoke(MessageHandler.java:461) at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.MessageHandler.handleRequest(MessageHandler.java:448) at org.alexdev.kepler.server.netty.connections.ConnectionHandler.channelRead0(ConnectionHandler.java:99) at org.alexdev.kepler.server.netty.connections.ConnectionHandler.channelRead0(ConnectionHandler.java:20) at io.netty.channel.SimpleChannelInboundHandler.channelRead(SimpleChannelInboundHandler.java:105) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340) at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:310) at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:284) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340) at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1414) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362) at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348) at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:945) at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:146) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:645) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysPlain(NioEventLoop.java:545) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:499) at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:459) at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:886) at io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30) at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Field 'id' doesn't have a default valueQuery is: INSERT INTO users (username, password, figure, sex, pool_figure, sso_ticket) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, '', ''), parameters ['killuax','$argon2id$v=19$m=65536,t=2,p=1$aHdCqvsg9Vxt7waxpM6xPQ$GWeXX+ckmPLVakxBtTIMXq6zfhQ722g34s0ZX+3M4T8','1000118001270012900121001','M']java thread: nioEventLoopGroup-7-1 at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.util.LogQueryTool.exceptionWithQuery(LogQueryTool.java:163) at org.mariadb.jdbc.internal.protocol.AbstractQueryProtocol.executeQuery(AbstractQueryProtocol.java:280) at org.mariadb.jdbc.MariaDbPreparedStatementClient.executeInternal(MariaDbPreparedStatementClient.java:223) ... 30 more

Users cant register, my setup is correct i'm using Kepler.v1.18.1 with Quackster_v14 DCR

I fixed with it

ALTER TABLE `users`MODIFY `id` INT(255) AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY;

The primary key SQL queries didn't get executed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Does that mean that if that works, we don't need Shockwave anymore?

Without if; It works and is possible do it.

The company of Habbo is working on it since 2/3 years. They are working on it to convert Habbo from Adobe Flash Player to HTML5.

Also Adobe Flash Player will be end in the next 5/6 years.

All the future browser games will be developed on HTML5, so it work also for the old games, need just convert it.

But it require a developerss team with the right skills to do this big job.

So yes, to replay to your question, if convert the old version of habbo to work in HTML5 or WebGL, it will no more require Adobe Shockwave or Adobe Flash Player, and wil run on all recent Browsers.

Great things, right? :p:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Without if; It works and is possible do it.

The company of Habbo is working on it since 2/3 years. They are working on it to convert Habbo from Adobe Flash Player to HTML5.

Also Adobe Flash Player will be end in the next 5/6 years.

All the future browser games will be developed on HTML5, so it work also for the old games, need just convert it.

But it require a developerss team with the right skills to do this big job.

So yes, to replay to your question, if convert the old version of habbo to work in HTML5 or WebGL, it will no more require Adobe Shockwave or Adobe Flash Player, and wil run on all recent Browsers.

Great things, right? :p:

God is great. I always knew it.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Next release is going to go up after I get home from work, fixing the ladders was harder than I expected but it's done now. :wink:

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

v1.19 has now been released.

Changelog

- Some public room furniture is glitched (Pizzaria, Picnic Fields, Oasis Bar etc)
- Swim status not applying after going back into water on Wobble Squabble if you don't have tickets
- Lido and Rooftop Rumble ladders
- Space Cafe lights and flipboard
- While trading and dragging items over, the hand no longer shows blank spots where the item used to be
- Fixed roller issue where you could get kicked off a roller by another player
- Redid the way stacking works on rollers
- Fixed not allowing uppercase letters upon registration
- Fixed different language accents
- Fixed Battleball menu not showing

Download:

v1.19 migrate sql from v1.18:

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Changelog

- Some public room furniture is glitched (Pizzaria, Picnic Fields, Oasis Bar etc)
- Swim status not applying after going back into water on Wobble Squabble if you don't have tickets
- While trading and dragging items over, the hand no longer shows blank spots where the item used to be

Download:

Tanks , waiting here for the next update... (Probably the big one like u said to me on discord...), Take hour time :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Changelog

Download:

Very nice. Was char encoding changed in this update as well or do you plan that for the next one?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Very nice. Was char encoding changed in this update as well or do you plan that for the next one?

I guess Maybe some features coded from classichabbo , thats whats he doing actually , implementing a feature for his private v31 server then after testing with the public... Its a clever ideia because he can get a feedback of issues inside a functional hotel and do only solid updates... *Amazing work Alex

Last edited:
Developer
Developer
Reaction score

My apologies! I'm so sorry, I've just pushed an update and reuploaded v1.19 with the fix. It should hopefully be fixed.

Please re-download it. :):

Update:

There seems to be an issue with the Battleball menu not loading, looking into it, in the meantime I've taken down v1.19. It won't be available for downloading at the moment.

Update:

Fixed :D: The link is up again.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

My apologies! I'm so sorry, I've just pushed an update and reuploaded v1.19 with the fix. It should hopefully be fixed.

Please re-download it. :):

Update:

There seems to be an issue with the Battleball menu not loading, looking into it, in the meantime I've taken down v1.19. It won't be available for downloading at the moment.

Update:

Fixed :D: The link is up again.

So whats happened ?, please tell me wasn't a database issue haha...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Looks great Alex! I realized that when you buy HC you won't receive the HC badge automatically, no idea if you know about it or not. Also, any further plans for SS, pets, and bots? :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Looks great Alex! I realized that when you buy HC you won't receive the HC badge automatically, no idea if you know about it or not. Also, any further plans for SS, pets, and bots? :)

Ralzune if u dont want he pissed , dont ask about snowstorm *trust me ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I know it's hard to code, I think only Puomi got it to work. Personally, I prefer BB over SS just curious if he will in the future will implement SS. :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

I know it's hard to code, I think only Puomi got it to work. Personally, I prefer BB over SS just curious if he will in the future will implement SS. :D

Yes , i agree with u , but Alex using his v31 Hotel to code stuff , and unfortunally the v31 DCR havent the Snowstorm Joystic CCT (missing content), so thats why he probably will not start to code Snowstorm...

Last edited:
Back