Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Kepler - Habbo Hotel v14+ server (BattleBall, Camera, Trax, Rollers) [Java]

Customization is possible inside BattleBall Arenas in V26 but not in V21, I don't know why.
Just an example: Barebones Classic had 4 static spotlights. I made them "animated" (sort of):
Quackster - Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble) - RaGEZONE Forums

OLD:
I changed only some bitmaps and fields files (like bb_arena and bb_arena_1.room).

No, I don't publish the changes, I only convert them to Shockwave Movie for the CCT file. I don't even touch the DCR file.
And no, I haven't cleared it. I will try now.

When I was testing the old (and incomplete) SnowStorm CCTs some years ago I didn't have any problems on editing the arenas, in fact I could totally recreate snowwar_arena_0 map. I could see the updates made to the arena instantly without clearing the cache.

I don't why, but it's like the game is "seeing" the map from another hh_game_bb_room. Even if I delete the CCT, the arena still loads fine.
o_O

Seems like an odd inconsistency. I'm not too familiar with the casts in Habbo that are related to the games but it could be being overwritten somewhere else or perhaps a different cast is used entirely in older revisions?

Anyways, glad ya figured something out with it. I'd love to see a fully custom arena.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

o_O

Seems like an odd inconsistency. I'm not too familiar with the casts in Habbo that are related to the games but it could be being overwritten somewhere else or perhaps a different cast is used entirely in older revisions?

Anyways, glad ya figured something out with it. I'd love to see a fully custom arena.

Exactly! I still don't know why V21 has this "problem" about customization.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Would you allow me to use the source as refence for the packets? Building Arcturus 2.0 which is going to be multi revision and would like to use a really old version as a proof of concept.

Thanks.

My server isn't a good example of being multi-version, because in theory I should implement a middle-man proxy instead for proper support of multiple versions, but if you want to use it as a reference for packets, then sure, because my server is the one of the few old school servers who have implemented most of the packets correctly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

starting file bat tells me the title is not accepted as an internal or external command ragezone the file server is already provided how can I do?

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

starting file bat tells me the title is not accepted as an internal or external command ragezone the file server is already provided how can I do?

You need to install Java JDK 12. Next time post in the help section and tag me. :):

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

What the duck, Habbo had chess? Anyhow great release Alex, nice to see you still working on the older stuff.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Wow! Nice to see the Oldskool coming back, in my days I had a v18 Dutch one, up to 100 users a days. I found my hard drive last week and found a allot of stuff back. I am trying to set it up again with using Kepler.

EDIT:
Fixed it already!

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Wow! Nice to see the Oldskool coming back, in my days I had a v18 Dutch one, up to 100 users a days. I found my hard drive last week and found a allot of stuff back. I am trying to set it up again with using Kepler.

EDIT:
Fixed it already!

Check if u can up some content , a lot of missing old content this days...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Check if u can up some content , a lot of missing old content this days...
I sure will check it later! It wasn't anything special, I am not sure how off-topic I can go..

But it was a small Dutch CMS with a small housekeeping. I made it all by myself with the little knowledge of PHP and MySQL I have. It worked fine! Using it with HabLog V9.

Rn I am at work, when I have time I will check my HD if anyone can use something. Maybe the Dutch External_texts, some DCR's I used, and maybe more. But I have to check that.

Going to try it all over again, but this time using Kepler. I am excited to make someting nice again! [emoji16][emoji1360]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G973F met Tapatalk

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

I sure will check it later! It wasn't anything special, I am not sure how off-topic I can go..

But it was a small Dutch CMS with a small housekeeping. I made it all by myself with the little knowledge of PHP and MySQL I have. It worked fine! Using it with HabLog V9.

Rn I am at work, when I have time I will check my HD if anyone can use something. Maybe the Dutch External_texts, some DCR's I used, and maybe more. But I have to check that.

Going to try it all over again, but this time using Kepler. I am excited to make someting nice again! [emoji16][emoji1360]

I started to play with my RetroCMS on Habbolog v9 :D old times , so easy ..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How can I execute the old habbo if shockwave doesn't load me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How can I execute the old habbo if shockwave doesn't load me?
Check your DCR, try the v14 ones that you can find in this thread :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Thanks for this amazing works, well done! Is there any tutorial, explaining step by step how to run it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

[QUOTE = Yessinn; 8957200] Verifique su DCR, pruebe los v14 que puede encontrar en este hilo :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G973F con Tapatalk [/ QUOTE]
If you want, write to me and I explain how to start it, I am a newbie and I managed to do it hahaha.

I have a problem, when executing version 1.20 I get an error, but when running version 1.20 v26 the emulator runs perfectly and I have even created accounts, rooms, modified the intervals of gifts of habbo club, tested the battle ball, the rooms , etc., I modified the file to v14, and I use the quackster v14 dcr, but I would like to know why I will have this fault, and what difference both emulators have, 1.20 or 1.20 v26, I want to know if I am missing something.

Here its testing kepler 1.20 v26 1.20 v26 - Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble) - RaGEZONE Forums

Here its testing kepler 1.20
v1.20 - Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble) - RaGEZONE Forums

Java versions
java - Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Changelog

- v9, v13, v14, v15, v26 support all merged into one release and can listen on different ports so multiple clients can connect to a single server (will NEED to let kepler.jar create the config file again).
- Added voucher redemption to redeem coins and items (by using the sale code from catalogue items table) and voucher logs (thanks to killerloader)
- When moving items on itself (eg, furniture that is longer than 1x1) the height from it won't be added on itself.
- Item event triggering recoded to better handle stepping on/off furniture.
- Room population limit enforced now.
- Song deletion fix (there was a bad bug).
- BattleBall spawns have been fixed to support 6 players on every team.

This has been compiled on JDK 12.

Quackster - Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble) - RaGEZONE Forums

The server configuration has changed, so it now looks like this:

Code:
[Global]
bind=127.0.0.1
v9.version.port=0
v14.version.port=12321
v15.version.port=0
v21.version.port=0
v26.version.port=0

Download:

[QUOTE = Yessinn; 8957200] Verifique su DCR, pruebe los v14 que puede encontrar en este hilo :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G973F con Tapatalk [/ QUOTE]
If you want, write to me and I explain how to start it, I am a newbie and I managed to do it hahaha.

I have a problem, when executing version 1.20 I get an error, but when running version 1.20 v26 the emulator runs perfectly and I have even created accounts, rooms, modified the intervals of gifts of habbo club, tested the battle ball, the rooms , etc., I modified the file to v14, and I use the quackster v14 dcr, but I would like to know why I will have this fault, and what difference both emulators have, 1.20 or 1.20 v26, I want to know if I am missing something.

Here its testing kepler 1.20 v26View attachment 165520

Here its testing kepler 1.20
View attachment 165521

Java versions
View attachment 165522

Sorry, try this version I just released. Also I recommend you use v15, it has trax playlists, better console friend management and jukebox support!

Just replace the ccts you have with these:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Great Release , suprised me u adding the multiClient support :D

Back