Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble)

Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313334353637383940414243 LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 637
  1. #601
    Moderator Quackster is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    3,413Posts

    Re: Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble)

    Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble)
    Quote Originally Posted by valx76 View Post
    Thank you guys, didn't find this info anywhere before
    Sorry for the bother @Quackster ..
    I apologise if I sounded agitated, I just get this question asked a lot and I'm not sure if it's the same person tormenting me.

    You need to download a v14 DCR pack (these are on my archive in my signature) host them on a web server, the HTML embed object will have the connection details that you need to change to be able to connect to Kepler.

    v14 DCRS: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ta0kc...d/v14.zip/file

    You'll need a browser that runs shockwave, check the releases section I just added a portable browser that has both flash and shockwave inside of it.

    Put all that above on a web server, edit the external_variables.txt or named similarly and fix the paths.

    I hope that makes sense.
    Last edited by Quackster; 03-01-21 at 05:34 AM.
    The Habbo archives: http://alex-dev.org/archive/

  2. #602
    Newbie valx76 is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2021 Join Date
    3Posts

    Re: Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble)

    Hey @Quackster,

    No worries, I understand! I'm not the person you're thinking about though (just heard about Habbo emulation yesterday).
    I'm a developer myself so I know that answering a zillion times the same question is annoying..

    Thank you for your instructions, it's working nicely now!
    If you're interested I can probably submit a PR on Github with the instruction to set things up in the README ?
    Let me know and thanks again for your work
    Last edited by valx76; 03-01-21 at 02:27 PM.

  3. #603
    Moderator Quackster is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    3,413Posts

    Re: Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble)

    Quote Originally Posted by valx76 View Post
    Hey @Quackster,

    No worries, I understand! I'm not the person you're thinking about though (just heard about Habbo emulation yesterday).
    I'm a developer myself so I know that answering a zillion times the same question is annoying..

    Thank you for your instructions, it's working nicely now!
    If you're interested I can probably submit a PR on Github with the instruction to set things up in the README ?
    Let me know and thanks again for your work
    I'd be interested, sure.
    The Habbo archives: http://alex-dev.org/archive/

  4. #604
    Registered Flam0 is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2020 Join Date
    15Posts

    Re: Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble)

    Hi,

    I just wanted to say how incredible this all is, and what you do for this Community. Also, i wanted to post a few things or bugs that i've found that didn't work


    - If you Call for Help in a Public Room and a Moderator or Staff Member is clicking on the Pick and Go button, you can't get into the same Public room again. It's just loading the Hotel view. For Private Rooms it's just working fine.
    - Stacking with Z Shelfs or Other Furni Doesn't quite work how it was on Habbo, if you have 2 Z shelfs on eachother and you rotate the one on the floorlevel it doesn't come on top of the other Z Shelf, it is just rotating there.
    - If you Buy or Update Credits in your Database it only updates when you reload the Hotel.
    - 3D or Casino building is impossible because you cant sit on a chair with for ex. a Gold Bar 3 block above it. I've seen a oldschool Retro that has this implemented.

    Hopefully you don't read this as complains or whatever. I Just wanted to post this out.

  5. #605
    Moderator Quackster is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    3,413Posts

    Re: Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble)

    Quote Originally Posted by Flam0 View Post
    Hi,

    I just wanted to say how incredible this all is, and what you do for this Community. Also, i wanted to post a few things or bugs that i've found that didn't work


    - If you Call for Help in a Public Room and a Moderator or Staff Member is clicking on the Pick and Go button, you can't get into the same Public room again. It's just loading the Hotel view. For Private Rooms it's just working fine.
    - Stacking with Z Shelfs or Other Furni Doesn't quite work how it was on Habbo, if you have 2 Z shelfs on eachother and you rotate the one on the floorlevel it doesn't come on top of the other Z Shelf, it is just rotating there.
    - If you Buy or Update Credits in your Database it only updates when you reload the Hotel.
    - 3D or Casino building is impossible because you cant sit on a chair with for ex. a Gold Bar 3 block above it. I've seen a oldschool Retro that has this implemented.

    Hopefully you don't read this as complains or whatever. I Just wanted to post this out.
    The project is open source under GPL v3. You're more than welcome to do these changes yourself. To be honest I am quite done with this project after 2 years of development (started Jan 2018).

    The top one is a bug that I can understand I might need to fix myself though.

    But as for
    If you Buy or Update Credits in your Database it only updates when you reload the Hotel
    Buying a furni/redeeming bars/anything that readjusts credits amount in-game will refresh your credits from the database.
    The Habbo archives: http://alex-dev.org/archive/

  6. #606
    Registered Flam0 is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2020 Join Date
    15Posts

    Re: Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble)

    Allright, nothing to worry about. I will look into it!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Quackster View Post
    The project is open source under GPL v3. You're more than welcome to do these changes yourself. To be honest I am quite done with this project after 2 years of development (started Jan 2018).

    The top one is a bug that I can understand I might need to fix myself though.

    But as for

    Buying a furni/redeeming bars/anything that readjusts credits amount in-game will refresh your credits from the database.
    Btw, i'm trying to edit it in IntelliJ now but, I've got this evertime:

    A problem occurred configuring project ':Kepler-Server'.> Could not find matching constructor for: org.gradle.api.publish.ivy.internal.publisher.IvyDescriptorFileGenerator(org.gradle.api.publish.ivy.internal.publication.DefaultIvyPublicationIdentity)Possible solution: - Declare repository providing the artifact, see the documentation at https://docs.gradle.org/current/userguide/declaring_repositories.html

  7. #607
    Registered Ernstz0r is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2021 Join Date
    21Posts

    Re: Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble)

    I'm using the server for a week now and it's running perfect! You did a great job there.

    I was translating the public rooms into Dutch and I noticed one of the public rooms is missing some information (hh_room_emperors).

    The furni is present in the public_items table but there is no floorplan present in rooms_models. Do you have the floorplan somewhere?

    Cheers!
    Last edited by Ernstz0r; 14-01-21 at 02:25 PM.

  8. #608
    Moderator Quackster is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    3,413Posts

    Re: Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernstz0r View Post
    I'm using the server for a week now and it's running perfect! You did a great job there.

    I was translating the public rooms into Dutch and I noticed one of the public rooms is missing some information (hh_room_emperors).

    The furni is present in the public_items table but there is no floorplan present in rooms_models. Do you have the floorplan somewhere?

    Cheers!
    I checked and you're missing beauty_salon1 too so I've included that.

    Code:
    INSERT INTO `rooms_models` (`model_id`, `model_name`, `door_x`, `door_y`, `door_z`, `door_dir`, `heightmap`, `trigger_class`) VALUES ('emperors', 'emperors', 11, 31, 0, 0, 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxx444xxxx4444xxxxxx|xxxx2x4444xxxx44444x2xxx|xxxx2x44444x4x44444x2xxx|xxxx2x4444444444444x2xxx|xxxx2x33xx33333xx33x2xxx|xxxx2222xx22222xx2222xxx|xxxx22222222222222222xxx|xxxx22222222222222222xxx|xxxx22222222222222222xxx|xxxx22222222222222222xxx|xxxx22222222222222222xxx|xxxx22222222222222222xxx|xxxx22222222222222222xxx|xxxx22222222222222222xxx|xxxx22xx222222222xx22xxx|xxxx22222222222222222xxx|xxxx22222222222222222xxx|xxxx22222222222222222xxx|xxxx22222222222222222xxx|xxxx22222222222222222xxx|xxxx22222222222222222xxx|xxxx22222222222222222xxx|xxxx22222xx22x2222222xxx|xxxxx2xx2xx22xxx2xx2xxxx|xxxxxxxxxxx11xxxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxxx00xxxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxxx00xxxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx', 'none');
    INSERT INTO `rooms_models` (`model_id`, `model_name`, `door_x`, `door_y`, `door_z`, `door_dir`, `heightmap`, `trigger_class`) VALUES ('beauty_salon1', 'beauty_salon1', 14, 3, 0, 1, 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxxxxxxxxx0xxxxxxxxx|xxxxxxx000000000000000xx|xxxxxx0000000000000000xx|xxxxx000000000000xxxxxxx|xxxx000000000000000000xx|xxx0000000000000000000xx|xxx0000000000000000000xx|xxx0000000000000000000xx|xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx000000xx|xx0000000000000x000000xx|000000000000000x000000xx|000000000000000x000000xx|000000000000000x000000xx|00x000000000000x000000xx|00xxxxxxxxxxxxxx000000xx|00xxxxxxxxxxxxxx000000xx|00x0000000000000000000xx|00x0000000000000000000xx|00x0000000000000000000xx|0000000000000000000000xx|x000000000000000000000xx|xxx0000000000000000000xx', 'none');
    Thank you so much!
    The Habbo archives: http://alex-dev.org/archive/

  9. #609
    Registered Ernstz0r is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2021 Join Date
    21Posts

    Re: Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble)

    Quote Originally Posted by Quackster View Post
    I checked and you're missing beauty_salon1 too so I've included that.
    Nice! It's great to see that you still updating the server. I have never seen such a complete server before.

    I played Battle Ball with my friends the whole day and noticed a little glitch in one of the maps, some of the tiles won't change color when you stand on them.



    All of the other maps were working 100%, thanks for bringing back such a nostalgic vibe! :)

    Edit: My avatar is nog walking further on the Wobble Squabble platform. This occurs only on the right side.
    Last edited by Ernstz0r; 14-01-21 at 04:35 PM.

  10. #610
    Packetlogger & CCT Master angelokreikamp is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    NetherlandsLocation
    502Posts

    Re: Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble)

    jup same problem with wobble.


    Also

    anyone did get this server to work on v26 DCRS yet?
    Been trying allot of archives on v26 but it wont load for some reason (used the BiFi project ones as that only contains one version of v26 DC unfortunately so i am a bit stuck.
    Since 07-2015 back on ragezone


  11. #611
    Moderator Quackster is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    3,413Posts

    Re: Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble)

    Quote Originally Posted by angelokreikamp View Post
    jup same problem with wobble.


    Also

    anyone did get this server to work on v26 DCRS yet?
    Been trying allot of archives on v26 but it wont load for some reason (used the BiFi project ones as that only contains one version of v26 DC unfortunately so i am a bit stuck.
    You need to edit server.ini to listen on the v26 port and then make the v26 client connect to that port.
    The Habbo archives: http://alex-dev.org/archive/

  12. #612
    Packetlogger & CCT Master angelokreikamp is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    NetherlandsLocation
    502Posts

    Re: Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble)

    Yes i know.
    Your manual was quite clear on that.

    Already fixed it by looking up my big old archive on my server.
    (combination of loader variab)
    Since 07-2015 back on ragezone


  13. #613
    Retired The General is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    7,569Posts

    Re: Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble)

    Quote Originally Posted by angelokreikamp View Post
    Yes i know.
    Your manual was quite clear on that.

    Already fixed it by looking up my big old archive on my server.
    (combination of loader variab)
    If you have old DCR archives please share them. Stuff gets lost over time unfortunately.

  14. #614
    Registered Ernstz0r is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2021 Join Date
    21Posts

    Re: Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble)

    ***Pizzaria Bar fix ***

    The Pizzaria bar is bugging by default (see imgur), you can fix this by replacing the hh_room_pizza.cct:
    https://github.com/TheCollect0r/Publ...room_pizza.cct

    and changing the database. Go to public_items, search for pizza in room_model and change deska - deskl behaviour values to solid,invisible instad of solid.

    https://i.imgur.com/lLM98ue.jpg

  15. #615
    Moderator Quackster is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    3,413Posts

    Re: Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble)

    Changelog

    - Fixed: Wobble Squabble not starting when stepping on inflatables.
    - Fixed: BattleBall tiles not registering tile changes on certain maps.

    Please run v1.32.sql to fix these issues on your existing Kepler server.

    This is most likely going to be the final Kepler release, depending how it goes.

    https://github.com/Quackster/Kepler/releases/tag/v1.32

    Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    If you have old DCR archives please share them. Stuff gets lost over time unfortunately.
    They are all on my archive.
    Last edited by Quackster; 24-01-21 at 02:49 AM.
    The Habbo archives: http://alex-dev.org/archive/



Advertisement