Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble)

Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3234353637383940414243 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Jan 2021 Join Date
    21Posts

Re: Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble)

Kepler - Java v14+ server (SnowStorm, BattleBall, Camera, Wobble Squabble)
    Amazing release Quackster, thanks for the fixes!

Does anybody have CMS recommendations? I'm looking for a CMS like classichabbo is using
    Last edited by Ernstz0r; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:22 PM.

MemberRank
    Dec 2016 Join Date
    26Posts

Is there any pre-defined room bot SQL extraction (or at least a list with the correct figures/names)?

MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    NederlandLocation
    33Posts

Thank you very much for this great release. I'm wondering if you can make a update sql file for hotels who running Holograph emulator. So that it's easier to use the V26 version of your great emulator. Thank you in advance.

MemberRank
    Jan 2021 Join Date
    21Posts

Looks like the Infobus is broken since the last update. More people with this problem?

MemberRank
    Aug 2020 Join Date
    ChileLocation
    9Posts

I have problems creating rooms, it won't let me create one, it's a bug? I have a v21

ModeratorRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    3,413Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ernstz0r View Post
    Looks like the Infobus is broken since the last update. More people with this problem?
    What part of the infobus isn't working? I need more information, such as error logs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by valen001 View Post
    I have problems creating rooms, it won't let me create one, it's a bug? I have a v21
    What part of the room creation isn't working? I need more information, such as error logs.
    The Habbo archives: http://alex-dev.org/archive/

MemberRank
    Dec 2016 Join Date
    26Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Quackster View Post
    What part of the infobus isn't working? I need more information, such as error logs.

- - - Updated - - -

What part of the room creation isn't working? I need more information, such as error logs.
    I managed to reproduce the infobus error and created a fix (together with the beauty salon fix):
    https://github.com/Quackster/Kepler/pull/22

MemberRank
    Jan 2021 Join Date
    21Posts

About the Infobus issue: This isn't an emulator issue. There is a bug in the database.

In public_items change:
    (594, 'park_b', 'bar_basic', 10, 0, 0, 4, 0.001, 1, 1, 'solid,private_furniture', ''),
    to:
    (594, 'park_b', 'hububar', 10, 0, 0, 4, 0.001, 1, 1, 'solid', ''),

Alpha MaleRank
    May 2007 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    1,588Posts

@Quackster My man, you are something else. Huge, huge respect to you.

I honestly never thought I'd see the day where a 1:1 replica of Habbo that anyone could download and use existed. I know in the past there were some people who got very close (especially behind closed doors) but this is huge. Imagine if we had this back in 2008/9/10... though Sulake would have probably taken you to court back then so... maybe it's good it took a bit longer! :P

Thank you for the time and effort you (and anyone who has helped you) have put into this. As you said above, this has been something you've worked on for years and thats admirable.

*lurks*

MemberRank
    Jan 2021 Join Date
    2Posts

I'm having some trouble with Trax... I cannot manage to get it working.

I'm using v15 DCRs and I set up the server to emulate v15. Despite of that, when I open up the Trax editor, I get directly into the mixing screen without any sound set in the list (of course I have some of them in hand). I'm not even able to put the Jukebox in any room.

This is what I get when I open up the traxmachine:
    Code:
    2021-01-30T16:19:37.489 ERROR [ErrorLogger] - Error occurred when handling (221) for user (test): 
    java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 0 out of bounds for length 0 
            at org.alexdev.kepler.server.netty.streams.NettyRequest.readInt(NettyRequest.java:26) 
            at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.incoming.songs.GET_SONG_INFO.handle(GET_SONG_INFO.java:34) 
            at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.MessageHandler.invoke(MessageHandler.java:507) 
            at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.MessageHandler.handleRequest(MessageHandler.java:494) 
            at org.alexdev.kepler.server.netty.connections.ConnectionHandler.channelRead0(ConnectionHandler.java:99) 
            at org.alexdev.kepler.server.netty.connections.ConnectionHandler.channelRead0(ConnectionHandler.java:20) 
            at io.netty.channel.SimpleChannelInboundHandler.channelRead(SimpleChannelInboundHandler.java:105) 
            at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362
    ) 
            at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348
    ) 
            at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340) 
            at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:323) 
            at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:297) 
            at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:362
    ) 
            at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:348
    ) 
            at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:340) 
            at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1408) 
    ) 
    ) 
            at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:930) 
            at io.netty.channel.epoll.AbstractEpollStreamChannel$EpollStreamUnsafe.epollInReady(AbstractEpollStreamCha
    nnel.java:799) 
            at io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollEventLoop.processReady(EpollEventLoop.java:427) 
            at io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollEventLoop.run(EpollEventLoop.java:328) 
            at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:905) 
            at io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30) 
            at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:832)

Using JDK 12 from GNU/Linux, just in case.

ModeratorRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    3,413Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Antimonio View Post
    I'm having some trouble with Trax... I cannot manage to get it working.

I'm using v15 DCRs and I set up the server to emulate v15. Despite of that, when I open up the Trax editor, I get directly into the mixing screen without any sound set in the list (of course I have some of them in hand). I'm not even able to put the Jukebox in any room.

This is what I get when I open up the traxmachine:
    Code:
    2021-01-30T16:19:37.489 ERROR [ErrorLogger] - Error occurred when handling (221) for user (test): 
    java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: Index 0 out of bounds for length 0 
            at org.alexdev.kepler.server.netty.streams.NettyRequest.readInt(NettyRequest.java:26) 
            at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.incoming.songs.GET_SONG_INFO.handle(GET_SONG_INFO.java:34) 
            at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.MessageHandler.invoke(MessageHandler.java:507) 
            at org.alexdev.kepler.messages.MessageHandler.handleRequest(MessageHandler.java:494) 
            at org.alexdev.kepler.server.netty.connections.ConnectionHandler.channelRead0(ConnectionHandler.java:99) 
            at org.alexdev.kepler.server.netty.connections.ConnectionHandler.channelRead0(ConnectionHandler.java:20) 
            at io.netty.channel.SimpleChannelInboundHandler.channelRead(SimpleChannelInboundHandler.java:105) 
    ) 
    ) 
            at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:323) 
            at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:297) 
    ) 
    ) 
            at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1408) 
    ) 
    ) 
            at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:930) 
            at io.netty.channel.epoll.AbstractEpollStreamChannel$EpollStreamUnsafe.epollInReady(AbstractEpollStreamCha
    nnel.java:799) 
            at io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollEventLoop.processReady(EpollEventLoop.java:427) 
            at io.netty.channel.epoll.EpollEventLoop.run(EpollEventLoop.java:328) 
            at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:905) 
            at io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30) 
            at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:832)

Using JDK 12 from GNU/Linux, just in case.
    1. Download these DCRs

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9qkme...r_v14.zip/file

2. Open server.ini and make the port listen on the v15 port value.

Code:
    bind=127.0.0.1
    v9.version.port=0
    v14.version.port=0
    v15.version.port=12321
    v21.version.port=0
    v26.version.port=0
    3. Replace the CCTs files in that DCR pack with the CCTs in the /tools/ folder found in the Kepler download, called v15_ccts.zip, extract those.

The problem has nothing to do with the server, the problem is that you didn't replace the files.

Quote Originally Posted by WJJ View Post
    @Quackster My man, you are something else. Huge, huge respect to you.

I honestly never thought I'd see the day where a 1:1 replica of Habbo that anyone could download and use existed. I know in the past there were some people who got very close (especially behind closed doors) but this is huge. Imagine if we had this back in 2008/9/10... though Sulake would have probably taken you to court back then so... maybe it's good it took a bit longer! :P

Thank you for the time and effort you (and anyone who has helped you) have put into this. As you said above, this has been something you've worked on for years and thats admirable.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Quackster; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:34 AM.

ModeratorRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    3,413Posts

I am going to do another update soon. I have fixed the infobus issue, added the missing public rooms, and made the walkways stored in the database instead of inside code. I am having trouble trying to compile it (fuck Java, honestly).

Feel free to compile v1.33 yourself with JDK 12: https://github.com/Quackster/Kepler

Migration for v1.33 can be found here: https://github.com/Quackster/Kepler/...ols/migrations

This will be my last version. I started this project 3 years ago in Janurary 2018 and I have had enough working on it. I do not want to answer any more help and I will not address anymore issues, I just want the features working as I am tired of some of them breaking after a patch.

Please do not try v9, v23 and v26 clients and expect to open a hotel with them as they are not supported and I offer no support for them.

MemberRank
    Jan 2021 Join Date
    2Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Quackster View Post
    1. Download these DCRs

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9qkme...r_v14.zip/file

2. Open server.ini and make the port listen on the v15 port value.

Code:
    bind=127.0.0.1
    v9.version.port=0
    v14.version.port=0
    v15.version.port=12321
    v21.version.port=0
    v26.version.port=0
    3. Replace the CCTs files in that DCR pack with the CCTs in the /tools/ folder found in the Kepler download, called v15_ccts.zip, extract those.

The problem has nothing to do with the server, the problem is that you didn't replace the files.

Thank you.
    Hi,

I already did these steps before posting in this thread. But nevermind, it seems it was a browser or Shockwave issue. Apparently it was using an old cached version of my CCTs and now it's solved.

Thank you very much for your time and effort on developing this emulator. Great job also for your archive.

True MemberRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    854Posts

Thank you for all your work in Kepler! Hope to see you on future projects !
    Sorry for my bad English, I'm french ;)

MemberRank
    Jan 2021 Join Date
    1Posts

Re: Kepler - Habbo Hotel v14 server (BattleBall, Camera, Trax, Rollers) [Java]

One of the project that I respect most. Thank you for updating and caring this project. I hope we see you in future habbo projects :)

Advertisement