Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Leaving] Quitting, and leaving my cms[/leaving]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Today, i decided to leave the habbo section.

I've helped a quite of lot people back in my day, i was a little bit of famous under the dutch people.
And by that i mean, the old generation.

I wanna thank a few people, who supported me over the years. And motivated me, and helped me a lot.
There are a few people of the old generation, and the new.

MerijnZ
TopErwin.
Evilcoder
Roy
Noah
Struxxus
Zed
Niels from leethotel
And everyone i forgot.

As today, im leaving the section. and releasing my unfinished project, a self-coded coldfusion cms from scratch. It's not perfectly coded, and it runs on the database of hMercury. It's in the new layout of beta.habbo.com released for HabboREV.

As well, i don't think no-one care's that im leaving in this generation. Because i litterly know no-one.

I've talked to a lot of people, knew a lot of people. did some fucktup things, and did some good things. I had some great times, and some crappy times. But to all regards and things that happend, i really want thank you guys giving me the time of my life. But i gotta move on now!

Link for the CMS:

Well, have a nice day furthur. Maybe i'll see you guys one day again!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks for all you have done donszeh. You will be missed! Good to have you on Skype :blushing:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for everything man, and nice cms.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Flicked through the source for a moment, noticed that it was that Project Habbo the Rev based beta design released a couple of days ago. It's clean but it's just trash really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back