Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Library] The Public Shockwave Library

Reaction score
Exactly.

Share your documentation, PDFs, Tutorials, anything you see as useful!

A good idea would be ripping habbo pages since the very start.

Some URLs:

Fuselight:
Documentation:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2001 Habbo:
2006/07 Habbo:

*I'm bad at ripping off, so...*

You should look at my http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/oldschool-dcrs-post-934619/ , there's a lot of dcr's there. A LOT. I maded backup of all of almost all of them, if the link provided by user is broken...

Google my name...
Reaction score
Emulator qualifications are:

Login works
Changing clothes work
Public/Private Rooms work
Chat works
Friends List + Console works

I just noticed this... No emulators have this 100%, most don't even have it at 10%.

Google my name...
Reaction score
Why wouldn't it?

Sorry, should have pointed out I was talking about Console/Messenger, not the entire list.

I have never found a publicly released emulator that has a fully working console, most aren't even complete to have categories. I know a lot of old hotels used to have either regular clearing of the database 'friendships' or a button that would clear your friends list due to the bugs.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry, should have pointed out I was talking about Console/Messenger, not the entire list.

I have never found a publicly released emulator that has a fully working console, most aren't even complete to have categories. I know a lot of old hotels used to have either regular clearing of the database 'friendships' or a button that would clear your friends list due to the bugs.

Oh okay, I never experiences any bug with it.

Google my name...
Reaction score
Oh okay, I never experiences any bug with it.

I guess it highly depends on your emulator, but I don't know any public emulator with working categories for shockwave. I have added it before into an emulator, the only reason I have not released it is because it's an incomplete emulator, I am in the process of finishing it where I will eventually release it.

Reaction score
Lavvo V35 (closed):
I don't know if needs to be open source, but its good to have in a library.

Nillus Packet Scouter 2:
You have the first one there, with that headaching beeps

Kultakala Release 0512:
Kultakala Release 0528:
Kultakala Release 0910:
Lumisota DCR:
I give some DCR's I have, even Kultakala not being habbo project, and not lumisota either, I think it is a good thing to put in the library.

Habbo v5 DCR:
I saw you didn't added this one :p:

Good Luck, FullmetalPride !

Reaction score
Not that it would be usefull to many, but just deobfuscated Habbo Stopwatch V2.exe and Habbz Roller Packet Generator.exe, not gonna be usefull to many, but I'm bored.

Habbo Stopwatch V2 (there's an easter egg on it, for what I can see lol):
Habbz Roller Packet Generator:

Don't know even if you should put them on the library, but hell, that's what people do when they're bored. Gonna rip all your archive files soon anyway :junglejane:

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've looked for RastaLulz RP Edit but I couldn't find it anywhere. I did find Awa's recode, it's the 1st revision (out of 2) as the 2nd revision and SVN were lost. Probably one of the best Holograph edits that was not leaked. (Sunnieday was a leak right?) Every holograph edit was bad, though.

Recoded features:

• Catalogue (total recode with new database structure)
  • Database Connection (Ion's code ported by me)
  • Navigator (Much better coded)
  • The hand (Thanks to Project Thor!)
  • A big part of the packetprocessing
  • Cry for help (CFH) (Much better!)
  • The MOD-tool

New features:

• Auto-config (look at first picture)
  • Lido diving
  • Infobus poll
  • Ignoring system
  • Moodlight
  • Lido queue

^ Link is like 4 years old, I would archive it as it's a miracle it hasn't been deleted yet.

Google my name...
Reaction score
I've looked for RastaLulz RP Edit but I couldn't find it anywhere. I did find Awa's recode, it's the 1st revision (out of 2) as the 2nd revision and SVN were lost. Probably one of the best Holograph edits that was not leaked. (Sunnieday was a leak right?) Every holograph edit was bad, though.

^ Link is like 4 years old, I would archive it as it's a miracle it hasn't been deleted yet.

Yeah Sunnieday was a leak to my knowledge. Awa's recode was good.

I looked yesterday briefly through my external harddrive and I am very sure that I must've decided to delete a lot of things, I seem to be lacking a lot of emulators that I know I had. I shall keep looking though when I get the time.

I'm still considering the steps to take with my emulator, I was considering setting up the packet delegation last night but it's such a monstrous task that I ended up watching House and going to bed... I have a busy weekend again so I doubt I'll do much this week. Hoping I can convince the girlfriend to go to a party without me next weekend to free up my saturday evening to do some coding.

I'll try to keep people updated, not bothering with a development thread because I am unsure on what exactly I am going to release. I plan to release at least a partially built server that uses proper C# standards and hope others might contribute to it once released.

As I said I don't know my ultimate goals in the project other than for it to not be holograph... If anyone is interested in keeping in touch just add me on Skype - ryan.theitlesson

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
mediafire rarely gets deleted. Rapidshare is the shittiest host ever :p:

Anyways thanks, didn't know about this one.
Awa's link is the only Holograph link I've clicked that has not yet been deleted :p. Mediafire use to be the best now its Mega. Rapidshare is the shittiest ever I agree, they delete things after 2 weeks don't they?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The link to the main library download isn't working. It'd be awesome if someone could get that back up or send me all the files. It'd be a shame if all of this data died after the efforts and actions of og users to preserve the shockwave days.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
The link to the main library download isn't working. It'd be awesome if someone could get that back up or send me all the files. It'd be a shame if all of this data died after the efforts and actions of og users to preserve the shockwave days.

I ripped everything before the site went down, enjoy!

Back