Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Library] The Public Shockwave Library

Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The Lost Archives: Habbo's Golden Ages

As you may have seen in the recent Blunk thread, I mirrored Cecer1's archives. He didn't seem to mind so I decided to update his archive of all things old-school.

The archives now stretch into C# Holograph with a few v26 edits in there (Not too good lol) and some useful v1 DCRs, in addition to the unprotected ones. Why I'm posting this thread is that I need more contributions.

Shockwave Habbo might be dead to you, but that's all the more reason to store your projects and any other ancient materials on this site. For the education and historic purposes of the future, it'd be nice to have a record of our great achievements in that time.

If you find something useful that you would like to contribute, either post a link in this thread, or send it to me via PM.

This includes emulators, CMSs, DCRs, notes, tutorials, PDFs, sound files, etc.

NOTE: If you would like to establish a "private archive" for your works, that's fine. This will allow only a select few to access your items. This is to ensure that you don't want it to just spread randomly.

Emulator qualifications are:

Login works
Changing clothes work
Public/Private Rooms work
Chat works
Friends List + Console works

CMS qualifications are:

Exploit-free (or at least point out the exploits)
Bug-free upon extraction
At least have login + client working

PDFs/Notes will be submitted after a quick proofread. Soundfiles have to be something relevant to Habbo, like the rest of this stuff.

I'd encourage you to post everything from private developments to leaks. I know that'll piss some people off, but don't expect to get renames because all of the action happens in Flash anyways. As sad as it is, it's true.

Directory browsing has been enabled for simplicity.

Hope this will encourage some people to establish v26 hotels.

Last edited:
Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks for this :) This is a great idea of you! I might download it all and back it up, just in case, is that okay with you?

No I don't want any of these files available to anyone. That's why I put them all on a public server. Nobody can have them. Ever.

lolol but serious ofc you can.

Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I just found some very valuable Holograph releases!

I'm restoring most of the ones I deem fit-for-use to their original credits, and making the startup less retarded-looking. I've formatted them like Phoenix.

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Amazing share! If you can someday find Ion (the v7 server) with the DCR's I would totes rep the crap out of you. I'm saddened that Ion was lost, especially since it was my only way of acquiring v7 dcr's. Thanks for archiving, I think we all should host mirrors of old files like these, maybe one day I'll setup another mirror somewhere. These are historical goodies, I'm surprised he had Deltar on there as well.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Amazing share! If you can someday find Ion (the v7 server) with the DCR's I would totes rep the crap out of you. I'm saddened that Ion was lost, especially since it was my only way of acquiring v7 dcr's. Thanks for archiving, I think we all should host mirrors of old files like these, maybe one day I'll setup another mirror somewhere. These are historical goodies, I'm surprised he had Deltar on there as well.

Sadly the source of Ion is lost from anywhere on the internet and I don't think you'll have much luck, but maybe somebody still has it :) It'd be cool if somebody does though

Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sadly the source of Ion is lost from anywhere on the internet and I don't think you'll have much luck, but maybe somebody still has it :) It'd be cool if somebody does though

I'll try asking around for Ion. :p It's gotta be here somewhere. Can't just disappear like that.

Currently searching for: Holograph: vista4life's R26 Edit

I have his R25 edit. Is it the same thing? I'm guessing R25 is missing R26 features, possibly BattleBall.

Recently Added: iJay's Holograph Emulator Edit/"Habbx" R26

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'll try asking around for Ion. :p It's gotta be here somewhere. Can't just disappear like that.

Currently searching for: Holograph: vista4life's R26 Edit

I have his R25 edit. Is it the same thing? I'm guessing R25 is missing R26 features, possibly BattleBall.

Recently Added: iJay's Holograph Emulator Edit/"Habbx" R26

It could be only on somebody's HDD because I was searching for it a while ago and all download/SVN links were down :)

Also:

Hebbo's full package doesn't work. The server needs a trial so the server is unusable since it's expired.

Last edited:
Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It could be only on somebody's HDD because I was searching for it a while ago and all download/SVN links were down :)

Also:

Hebbo's full package doesn't work. The server needs a trial so the server is unusable since it's expired.

Ah, that rather sucks. Still, maybe someone will be able to renew it.

Software Engineer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I had a lot of sources I deleted... I wish I hadn't now, cause it's always fun to reopen old servers. I had many unreleased works I should of backed up. Oh well...

Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No it isn't. I looked through the folders but there was no way I could get it to work. Also, there's no source and no way to get the source.

Then that sucks worse :///

Made some tremendous additions to the library today. A huge-butt thanks to ThuGie for nearly completing the records of Habbo shockwave releases.

ThuGie.NL - Webmaster
Reaction score
Got them of a old hdd of mine, so not sure what works what not, or how to solve it.
And perhaps one of the other server packs for v9 has a loader.

Google my name...
Reaction score
Thanks for the mention in the 'Thank You' file. I might try and hunt down some of my old stuff when I get a few hours to spare. My external hard drive is filled with stuff just not all in the same area, hard to hunt stuff down on it without sifting through the entire thing.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
A long time ago I posted a thread here with the list of the most famous Oldschool sources by release order and development thread, it'd be nice if you add them to the Public Shockwave Library.

I'm on holidays right now but when i'll come back I want to help adding some servers, sources, DCR's and everything useful I can find for the Oldschool RELEASES.

Back