Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lumisota FuseScript cst w/ ByteCode

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Did this some time ago.

You can use ProjectRays (ie Thanks for hosting it, Quackster) to decompile it into lingo.
interestingly, it's quite similar to Habbo V1.
For example:
PHP:
if firstline contains "SECRET_KEY"
then
    decodedKey = secretDecode(content.line[2])
    sendFuseMsg("KEYENCRYPTED" && decodedKey)
    sendFuseMsg("versionid" && field(0))
    sendFuseMsg("CLIENTIP" && getNetAddressCookie(gConnectionInstance, 0))
    gConnectionsSecured = 1
PHP:
if firstline contains "SYSTEMBROADCAST" then
    alert("HUOMIO! Viesti lumisotamaailman johtajalta:" && content.line[2])

(FYI, No, I'm not the person that did this with the habbo v1 dcrs.)

if anyone wants to make a emulator, this is something you need.

If I made any mistakes, sorry, I'm dutch :blushing:

(P.S If you have any CCTs or DCRs, you can send them to me; but I can't guarantee that I'll give them the same treatment, if at all. Computing box address: altro50 (a t) msn.com)
(P.P.S I'm sorry that my ragezone account is not that old, I just joined; If someone more reputable can back up the authenticity of the download, please do.)

Last edited:
Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Moved your post to Habbo releases, this isn't a development thread. Also all development submissions need to be manually approved by the section moderator.

Where did you find the FuseScript.cst for Lumisota/Snowstorm?

Reaction score
This is good. Also I though you did this last night? Mhm.. Anyways, good release. Now, if you could figure out all DCRs/CCTs from any version, that'd be better. But this sure is already really good.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
altro50 - Lumisota FuseScript cst w/ ByteCode - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Uhm, I have already tried this little program to decode Lingo from SnowStorm v26 CCTs.
But I think I'm doing it wrong... can someone tell me where I do an error?

1. I convert the CCT to CST with Recover-CCT
2. I check the content inside (sometimes)
3. I use this program, but no result.

Now, I read that Recover-CCT destroys the bytecode when it converts CCT to CST.
Am I wrong?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Uhm, I have already tried this little program to decode Lingo from SnowStorm v26 CCTs.
But I think I'm doing it wrong... can someone tell me where I do an error?

Am I wrong?

altro50 - Lumisota FuseScript cst w/ ByteCode - RaGEZONE Forums

Its correct, Lumisota not along time ago has been reprogrammed as I have been told by those who have done so, using the method ``packet reversing´´ and I was told that with snowstorm and battleball powers it is possible but are not interested in habbo as "advanced and modern as v26", they prefer Habbo more old, without bytecode this is the only method, or reverse engineering?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Its correct, Lumisota not along time ago has been reprogrammed as I have been told by those who have done so, using the method ``packet reversing´´ and I was told that with snowstorm and battleball powers it is possible but are not interested in habbo as "advanced and modern as v26", they prefer Habbo more old, without bytecode this is the only method, or reverse engineering?

I think the only method is reverse engineering the CTT/DCR file structure and understand how we can decode the Lingo script.
As far as I remember, when Director protects a .CST/.DIR file, it compiles the Lingo code in machine code and then it removes every single line of it from the .CCT/.DCR file.

I have 0 experience about this stuff.
But imho, right now I think we need to focus on how to convert a CTT to CST without losing the bytecode. At least, we can use ProjectorRays.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Am I wrong?

Yep, you are correct. Recover-CCT destroys the ByteCode.

Ask me about Daoism
Reaction score
So what's the method to decompress the .CCT into .CST while maintain all the bytecode?

Seconded.

I feel like this information would help out the community in a big way. I mean, it's not like the tools being used need to be going to be released. But our own tools might be developed, and maybe inspire pursuit of knowledge so great that the sharer, himself, might learn something.

After all, isn't that what collaboration is? It's not really spoon-feeding if it aids a shared pursuit.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Seconded.

I feel like this information would help out the community in a big way. I mean, it's not like the tools are going to be released. But tools might be developed, and maybe inspire pursuit of knowledge so great that the sharer, himself, might learn something.

After all, isn't that what collaboration is? It's not really spoon-feeding if it aids a shared pursuit.

Who says it's not going to be released?

Reaction score
I just have a strong vibe about this guy. From past experience. Possibly with him. Probably with him.

Oops. I guess I misunderstood it. I thought you meant when we receive the tips the tools aren't going to be released. But you probably meant that altro50 guy isn't gonna release the tools (which, I'm almost certain of).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could you share how you decompressed the .cct into .cst? I would really help benefit me and others.

Seconded.

I feel like this information would help out the community in a big way. I mean, it's not like the tools being used need to be going to be released. But our own tools might be developed, and maybe inspire pursuit of knowledge so great that the sharer, himself, might learn something.

I was going to write something more elaborate, maybe try to do it on later versions, but it seems that it can't wait; The reason why I posted this without any sort of tutorial or guide is because I quickly posted this as soon as I got to know that this was possible.

The method I use ONLY works on older versions of director, from what I've been able to try (life has been a witch lately so this is literally all I could do over the course of an entire week) this only seems to work on versions older than v5.

Basically, I just wrote a very small amount of lingo code to do this, just a simple director project
that imports the CCT and then saves it. On older versions of Director (the CCT needs to be made with the old version, keep that in mind.) running the save function on the import will save it uncompressed and unprotected. Simple as that, with ByteCode intact.

He's ignored my question twice so I think we can draw a conclusion that he won't.
Well. He probably won't release tips either :)

You shouldn't draw your conclusions this quickly, it's only been 2 days. :$:

I just have a strong vibe about this guy. From past experience. Possibly with him. Probably with him.
I'm new to Ragezone, I only know people who where existing members; I can assure you that you've never met me before as I wasn't involved with the Habbo community at all.

I'm honestly shocked with the backlash of not posting for 2 days. :blink:

Don't think that this is some massive breakthrough or that I'm hiding anything; I just did what they did back in the day.

My guess as how the v1 ByteCode release has come to existence is because it is pre-cct-recover, meaning people had made their own tool in the same way as I made mine.

Sorry for taking so long to respond, hope it won't happen again in the future. :blushing:

Back