Alpha MaleRank
    Nov 2010 Join Date
    2,180Posts

Re: Lumisota FuseScript cst w/ ByteCode

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
    Who says it's not going to be released?
    I just have a strong vibe about this guy. From past experience. Possibly with him. Probably with him.

SubscriberRank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    2,203Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FullmetalPride View Post
    I just have a strong vibe about this guy. From past experience. Possibly with him. Probably with him.
    Oops. I guess I misunderstood it. I thought you meant when we receive the tips the tools aren't going to be released. But you probably meant that altro50 guy isn't gonna release the tools (which, I'm almost certain of).
    https://aurora-dev.com/ - https://worldofmrjosh.com

No matter how much you fall down, you can always reach your destination by standing up again.

Alpha MaleRank
    Nov 2010 Join Date
    2,180Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Glaceon View Post
    Oops. I guess I misunderstood it. I thought you meant when we receive the tips the tools aren't going to be released. But you probably meant that altro50 guy isn't gonna release the tools (which, I'm almost certain of).
    Well. He probably won't release tips either :)

ModeratorRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    AustraliaLocation
    3,087Posts

He's ignored my question twice so I think we can draw a conclusion that he won't.
    Latest cracked SWF releases: swfhub.com
    Also includes header dumps for easy header updating, and various other game files.

MemberRank
    Aug 2017 Join Date
    5Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Quackster View Post
    Could you share how you decompressed the .cct into .cst? I would really help benefit me and others.
    Seconded.

I feel like this information would help out the community in a big way. I mean, it's not like the tools being used need to be going to be released. But our own tools might be developed, and maybe inspire pursuit of knowledge so great that the sharer, himself, might learn something.

After all, isn't that what collaboration is? It's not really spoon-feeding if it aids a shared pursuit.

I was going to write something more elaborate, maybe try to do it on later versions, but it seems that it can't wait; The reason why I posted this without any sort of tutorial or guide is because I quickly posted this as soon as I got to know that this was possible.

The method I use ONLY works on older versions of director, from what I've been able to try (life has been a bitch lately so this is literally all I could do over the course of an entire week) this only seems to work on versions older than v5.

Basically, I just wrote a very small amount of lingo code to do this, just a simple director project
    that imports the CCT and then saves it. On older versions of Director (the CCT needs to be made with the old version, keep that in mind.) running the save function on the import will save it uncompressed and unprotected. Simple as that, with ByteCode intact.

He's ignored my question twice so I think we can draw a conclusion that he won't.
    You shouldn't draw your conclusions this quickly, it's only been 2 days.

I'm new to Ragezone, I only know people who where existing members; I can assure you that you've never met me before as I wasn't involved with the Habbo community at all.

I'm honestly shocked with the backlash of not posting for 2 days.

Don't think that this is some massive breakthrough or that I'm hiding anything; I just did what they did back in the day.

My guess as how the v1 ByteCode release has come to existence is because it is pre-cct-recover, meaning people had made their own tool in the same way as I made mine.

Sorry for taking so long to respond, hope it won't happen again in the future.
    I might do programming and I might be a system administrator.

Don't ask me to design anything though

MemberRank
    Aug 2017 Join Date
    5Posts

Could you share how you decompressed the .cct into .cst? I would really help benefit me and others.
    Seconded.

I feel like this information would help out the community in a big way. I mean, it's not like the tools being used need to be going to be released. But our own tools might be developed, and maybe inspire pursuit of knowledge so great that the sharer, himself, might learn something.

After all, isn't that what collaboration is? It's not really spoon-feeding if it aids a shared pursuit.

I was going to write something more elaborate, maybe try to do it on later versions, but it seems that it can't wait; The reason why I posted this without any sort of tutorial or guide is because I quickly posted this as soon as I got to know that this was possible.

The method I use ONLY works on older versions of director, from what I've been able to try (life has been a bitch lately so this is literally all I could do over the course of an entire week) this only seems to work on versions older than v5.

Basically, I just wrote a very small amount of lingo code to do this, just a simple director project
    that imports the CCT and then saves it. On older versions of Director (the CCT needs to be made with the old version, keep that in mind.) running the save function on the import will save it uncompressed and unprotected. Simple as that, with ByteCode intact.

I'm new to Ragezone, I only know people who where existing members; I can assure you that you've never met me before as I wasn't involved with the Habbo community at all.

Don't think that this is some massive breakthrough or that I'm hiding anything; I just did what they did back in the day.

My guess as how the v1 ByteCode release has come to existence is because it is pre-cct-recover, meaning people had made their own tool in the same way as I made mine.

I might do programming and I might be a system administrator.

Don't ask me to design anything though

The OmegaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    8,814Posts

Don't draw assumptions too quickly.

He said he posted here but his post is under moderator approval? Since when is that a thing...?
    If you are using Arcturus, contact me
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063

MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    11Posts

Ah yes, I know that bug.
    In older versions of Director, the save and protect function didn't work very well: it saves a file in CCT but the flag "protected" wasn't set.
    So, re-saving the same file in CST you could open it and have all the bytecode inside.

If I remember well, this bug has been fixed since Director 9 (2002) and v26 CCT are from 2006-2008.
    Geez ;C

Alpha MaleRank
    Nov 2010 Join Date
    2,180Posts

Quote Originally Posted by altro50 View Post

Hm. I'm still suspicious but perhaps it was a bit much. In any case welcome to the forums.

A lot of people (especially me) are waiting for the day where Shockwave is opened up, as a format, so it's a very touchy subject.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement