Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Marshmallow Emulator & SWF

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Holy poop i think that some peaple must leave Ragezone...
Because if you cant even setup a emulator.....then are you at the wrong place....
But ok Nice butterfly r105 emulator edit :)

PS for the peaple who are going to use this take care habbo helpers uses rank 1 t/m 3 so don't forget to delete the perms of that 3 ranks ;p
(or you need to recode the habbo helpers with a another int in the users table ;P)

- Spot Ify

PS: O ps if I was you I should only use some codes from the emulator because of the hidden exploits ;p

Last edited:
Reaction score
This emulator has also bugs and exploits.
:facepalm:, it's in development hence why it's in the Development area. It's actually the most stable and uptodate out of the original messed up one by MrPudding which started all the exploits in the first place and this one on this thread is worse, people honestly never learn from there mistakes. On hMercury all codes have been normalized and all exploits have been eliminated, look at the code yourself "If you can exactly understand", hMercury only has bugs because the Team is rewriting most of stuff so expect them, it only has a few bugs here and there. Which are being fixed, so yeah. Such idiocy on this forum, I swear. One reason why I will never contribute on here. I have learned.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This is not mercury emulator, Carlos was developing this way before mercury exists. But why he calls it Marshmallow? idk...

This is based on Sukis

Ragezone Furni Releaser
Reaction score
This is not mercury emulator, Carlos was developing this way before mercury exists. But why he calls it Marshmallow? idk...

This is based on Sukis

This is based on butterlfy.
You didn't make butterfly.
Every time you see butterfly sourche you say it's sukis.
Maby becose sukis has the same source as butterfly.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This is based on butterlfy.
You didn't make butterfly.
Every time you see butterfly sourche you say it's sukis.
Maby becose sukis has the same source as butterfly.

If i say that, you didn't understand this was not a edit of the mercury edit

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't find any swf, can someone link me one?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If i say that, you didn't understand this was not a edit of the mercury edit
No one was thinking it was fa mercury edit lol.
This is a butterfly r105 edit if you check the code.
and why do you think this is a edit of your "sukis" poop because I dont see any deobfucated code/ code from sukis.......
I only found a link to "sukis.eu" what links to "sukis.pl" and in the footer of that hotel is this
"Todos los derechos reservados. MarshMallow." So I'm sure that is not from you...
- Spot Ify

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Already did :)

Dont know what i did wrong, used an PlusEmu R2 swf pack + Habbo_Cracked.swf

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Marshmallow Emulator & SWF

Thank you for using your brain :)

-Spot Ify
Thanks