Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Marshmallow Emulator & SWF

Ragezone Furni Releaser
Reaction score
Mercury is still better.
This emulator is not stable for your hotel.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is the best cms to use this one my using revcms and it do not work as well.

Sorry for my bad english.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Mercury is still better.
This emulator is not stable for your hotel.

I've got it working (not using it). And there are not so many bugs as in mercury and plus. So please stop saying "This emulator is full of bugs" or "Mercury is better".

And lavvos is using this too, so I think it's stable enough

Last edited:
R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've got it working (not using it). And there are not so many bugs as in mercury and plus. So please stop saying "This emulator is full of bugs" or "Mercury is better".

And lavvos is using this too, so I think it's stable enough

But is this safe compared to Plus or Mercury.. That's the real question. Looking at other posts I'm doubting whether to download and look at it or not.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This has a really nice path finder.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I mean we can discuss about which emulator is the better one and which one has more features or which one is more stable. The fact is that none of them are working at least 90% as good as we want/need'em to be. You always have to decide which one you want to use. Do you want stability or do you want features? You can definitely choose Mercury Emulator and then copy some features from Marshmallow and try to integrate them in your Mercury Emulator. You always have to choose but then you also have to work on the emulator. Otherwise you'll have there a bunch of crap that isn't working best. Choosing is one thing but then working on and with it is another.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
But is this safe compared to Plus or Mercury.. That's the real question. Looking at other posts I'm doubting whether to download and look at it or not.

Not it's not safe. But plus mercury and is not safe either. That's why I just rip some features in this and put in my emulator.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why is this emulator not working for me? I spent the whole mid-day to convert mercury tables etc. to this emulator, when finally done, the emulator was not getting past connected to database! so i tried importing a DB with only the tables provided, but still, only connected to database! With both the 32 bits version and the 64 bits version. Also tried Cleaning the project and rebuilding, Tried Debugging, all no luck.

So. What am i doing wrong?

Reaction score
Why is this emulator not working for me? I spent the whole mid-day to convert mercury tables etc. to this emulator, when finally done, the emulator was not getting past connected to database! so i tried importing a DB with only the tables provided, but still, only connected to database! With both the 32 bits version and the 64 bits version. Also tried Cleaning the project and rebuilding, Tried Debugging, all no luck.

So. What am i doing wrong?

You are not doing nothing wrong the emulator is just poop!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are not doing nothing wrong the emulator is just poop!

He is doing something wrong and have u even tested the emulator. Most of you guys say poop and don't even look through it.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ehh, what?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's running on some big spanish retros so it can't be as bad as you all say.
I tested it some hours and it works as it should. I can't find many big bugs.
The security is another thing. You should go through every single line and look for exploits.

Back