Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Marshmallow Emulator & SWF

Reaction score
It's not poop, you are poop.. that's a difference. It's not a bad emulator. Carlo's is a pretty good coder.
At least it's better then Mercury, Plus, and all that poop edit's

And if you don't want to use this, then it's still usefull (Headers, Structures, codes ect.)

Halfassed structures? heheheeheh
No one has decoded a structure properly in this section since 2013. \o/

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Jordy Mercury is Worse, but hMercury no. I Have created the New Thread, waiting moderator Aprove.
This emulator needs only some time to get improved. Already got it working on RevCMS.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: Marshmallow Emulator & SWF

Jordy Mercury is Worse, but hMercury no. I Have created the New Thread, waiting moderator Aprove.

Okey, and hMercury is a edit of mercury? Or you did it from scratch?

Well, maybe release the correct format to use the emulator

It's not hard to edit your cms or the emulator to work togeter....

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lets say all the emulator releases are crap. People change some packets, add code that's messy and unclean in order to use in the packets and they give it a new name. It's sad there are barely any great developments going on (besides The General's).

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, maybe release the correct format to use the emulator

Standard is the correct format. I downloaded this, ran it's database, loaded RevCMS, started the emulator, connected straight to the client. Only thing I changed SWF wise from working on Mercury and Plus was the Habbo.swf .

Do set it to load Habbo_Cracked.swf as well. How ever there isn't much special on this. I'd take it's pathfinder and run.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Starting cycles 46 seconds lol.. Looking to make it faster haha

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Lavvos edited Butterfly to an good emulator only kekomundo fucked everthing up.

Reaction score

Lavvos edited Butterfly to an good emulator only kekomundo fucked everthing up.

like what you did to Plus right?

By the way, for the people who are using this and aren't able to go inside the client;

Use a CMS like RevCMS, Illumnia and use user_ticket and try to avoid auth_ticket

Master Summoner
Reaction score

like what you did to Plus right?

By the way, for the people who are using this and aren't able to go inside the client;

Use a CMS like RevCMS, Illumnia and use user_ticket and try to avoid auth_ticket

Never saw you doing something for the community?
What people told me was that you are asking for support and not releasing fixes?

please behave yourself

ON:
Bugs :
Load Profile *Cache problem *
Bots *Fixed*
Gamemap problem *Fixed*

Going to release an improved emulator this week ;)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jamal:

Don't tell people that you've actually done something good for the community, because looking at your started threads they all appeared to be closed for some reason. And most of the things that you posted where released before you decided to release it so it doesn't really make you a good contributer.

Never said that I've done something good for the community, because I'm back after being gone for a few years now and I really need to make this switch because I'm not used to the new RageZONE at all.

OP: Anyhow you're developing a good looking emulator and I'm wishing you many luck with this, don't look at the people who throw hate at you but don't help you improving your development just look at the people who are willing to help you out by giving you positive feedback and criticism. That's all I could advice you here.

Good luck my friend.

Reaction score

Never saw you doing something for the community?
What people told me was that you are asking for support and not releasing fixes?

please behave yourself

ON:
Bugs :
Load Profile *Cache problem *
Bots *Fixed*
Gamemap problem *Fixed*

Going to release an improved emulator this week ;)

Actually, I don't support people who aren't able to support me? Why would I release something to the community where '0 f** are given' or without any appreciation?

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Jamal:

Don't tell people that you've actually done something good for the community, because looking at your started threads they all appeared to be closed for some reason. And most of the things that you posted where released before you decided to release it so it doesn't really make you a good contributer.

Never said that I've done something good for the community, because I'm back after being gone for a few years now and I really need to make this switch because I'm not used to the new RageZONE at all.

OP: Anyhow you're developing a good looking emulator and I'm wishing you many luck with this, don't look at the people who throw hate at you but don't help you improving your development just look at the people who are willing to help you out by giving you positive feedback and criticism. That's all I could advice you here.

Good luck my friend.
I advise you first to look at your own threads???

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm not going to stand on any sides but just leave if you don't have anything good to say and if you're not able to give him criticism or help him at all. It's just that you're filling his thread with crap and it's just not helping anyone. Yes he should give support with the emulator but if he doesn't want to then he simply doesn't want to. It's just not going to work to pressure someone to do something that they don't want to.

A side note: You don't give a poop about the community so the community may as well not give a poop about you, so don't tell someone that he doesn't done anything right for the community when you don't give a poop about it and when you haven't done anything right as well. That just makes you look really stupid. So either just help this guy with making it better or just back off.

Jamal:

I would advice you to read my previous post before you make such comment. I've stated in the previous post that I've just got back from being gone for so long but the whole problem is that I've not even started yet. I'm planning on releasing a lot of things but I need to know if they are released already or not to avoid getting warnings etc. But again read before you comment like that because I never said that I've been any good to the community.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I'm not going to stand on any sides but just leave if you don't have anything good to say and if you're not able to give him criticism or help him at all. It's just that you're filling his thread with crap and it's just not helping anyone. Yes he should give support with the emulator but if he doesn't want to then he simply doesn't want to. It's just not going to work to pressure someone to do something that they don't want to.

A side note: You don't give a poop about the community so the community may as well not give a poop about you, so don't tell someone that he doesn't done anything right for the community when you don't give a poop about it and when you haven't done anything right as well. That just makes you look really stupid. So either just help this guy with making it better or just back off.

Jamal:

I would advice you to read my previous post before you make such comment. I've stated in the previous post that I've just got back from being gone for so long but the whole problem is that I've not even started yet. I'm planning on releasing a lot of things but I need to know if they are released already or not to avoid getting warnings etc. But again read before you comment like that because I never said that I've been any good to the community.

The only thing I was trying to do is helping out fixing the emulator :)

Let's stay ontopic and behave ourselves like bugme said !

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1. Yes it's always good to help on the emulator improvements, but keep in note that the point that I'm trying to make is: that the people who constantly say that the development is bad and that it's going to be another bad development are just people that don't help anyone. They give the developers bad hope and that's most likely the reason why most developments end out being closed because the developers don't want to carry on with it anymore.

Let's go back on-topic again!

Back