Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MasterCMS | The RetroServers Revolution | Themes System | Multi Emulator | Multi Lan

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LxBlack - MasterCMS | The RetroServers Revolution | Themes System | Multi Emulator | Multi Lan - RaGEZONE Forums

MasterCMS is an advanced management system of content for Retro Servers called "The Retro Servers Framework", written in PHP 7 with features like Advanced Theme System (yes, finally you can make you own theme with easiness) unique functions like export, or import your template, select or even delete it... etc makes MasterCMS an amazing CMS for Retro Servers!

### Default Theme

Index
tNhzXmj - MasterCMS | The RetroServers Revolution | Themes System | Multi Emulator | Multi Lan - RaGEZONE Forums

Register
Yf410MF - MasterCMS | The RetroServers Revolution | Themes System | Multi Emulator | Multi Lan - RaGEZONE Forums

Me
GGpLw3R - MasterCMS | The RetroServers Revolution | Themes System | Multi Emulator | Multi Lan - RaGEZONE Forums

### Housekeeping parts​

HK Pin
2peAP - MasterCMS | The RetroServers Revolution | Themes System | Multi Emulator | Multi Lan - RaGEZONE Forums

HK Pin2
07Z4Kva - MasterCMS | The RetroServers Revolution | Themes System | Multi Emulator | Multi Lan - RaGEZONE Forums

HK Dashboard
9HPWQmt - MasterCMS | The RetroServers Revolution | Themes System | Multi Emulator | Multi Lan - RaGEZONE Forums

HK Themes
iSHRPxP - MasterCMS | The RetroServers Revolution | Themes System | Multi Emulator | Multi Lan - RaGEZONE Forums

Theme Info
4SQxNUN - MasterCMS | The RetroServers Revolution | Themes System | Multi Emulator | Multi Lan - RaGEZONE Forums
### The CMS have more pages, view the demo

Authors:
Denzel Code "LxBlack" (MasterCMS Developing)​
Yonier "HabboAdictos1" (Default theme)
JuanRuiz "Localhost" (Languages)Sonay (Inspiration of the default theme)

Download, DEMO, Features, Instalation:

Modified by: Langs added.

Please make diferents langs for the CMS.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
design is copied maybe you leave credits for Sonay, me and Y. x)

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'd give it a solid 1/10 purely for effort.

Front end design is pretty basic and the Housekeeping is just painful to look at. The following is a really quick run through so I'm more than likely missing things.

• You are not using prepared statements.
  • You are not using proper MVC.
  • There is no CSRF protection.
  • Little to no commenting on the code.
  • Using tabs instead of spaces.
  • In some cases you have used tabs for half the file and then switched to spaces for the other half.
  • Formatting is completely whack.
  • From what I can tell there is almost no protection/filtering on the data being passed into the queries.
  • I noticed in some cases you are suppressing the errors rather than fixing them.
  • FOR GOD SAKE PUT COMMENTS IN PLEASSSEEEEEEEEE!!!!
  • I also hope the following method is a joke.

I probably missed loads of issues but it's too early in the morning. Also, what the hell is this:

LxBlack - MasterCMS | The RetroServers Revolution | Themes System | Multi Emulator | Multi Lan - RaGEZONE Forums

(Credits to Future for this)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd give it a solid 1/10 purely for effort.

Front end design is pretty basic and the Housekeeping is just painful to look at. The follow is a really quick run through so I'm more than likely missing things.

• You are not using prepared statements.
  • You are not using proper MVC.
  • There is no CSRF protection.
  • Little to no commenting on the code.
  • Using tabs instead of spaces.
  • In some cases you have used tabs for half the file and then switched to spaces for the other half.
  • Formatting is completely whack.
  • From what I can tell there is almost no protection/filtering on the data being passed into the queries.
  • I noticed in some cases you are suppressing the errors rather than fixing them.
  • FOR GOD SAKE PUT COMMENTS IN PLEASSSEEEEEEEEE!!!!
  • I also hope the following method is a joke.

I probably missed loads of issues but it's too early in the morning. Also, what the hell is this:

(Credits to past for this)

< GitHub puts tabs and spaces on it text viewer
Thanks for opinion

design is copied maybe you leave credits for Sonay, me and Y. x)
This design was inspired by a public design by Sonay, i will put his credits
And why you? you make the design? my friend Yonier makes a design from 0 inspired on BobbaBIZ design, but i will put credits
sorry, my english is not perfect

Thats not how MVC works.
Ok bro

Maybe write a proper topic about what emulators are supported, features, performance etc.
I will put that

Nice work Lx. I'll check this out
Thanks bro

Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
< GitHub puts tabs and spaces on it text viewer
Thanks for opinion

This design was inspired by a public design by Sonay, i will put his credits
And why you? you make the design? my friend Yonier makes a design from 0 inspired on BobbaBIZ design, but i will put credits
sorry, my english is not perfect

Ok bro

I will put that

Thanks bro

Bobba.biz is my hotel. Sonay made most pages, but in your download are some pages of me and Y also. So yeah, credits would be good at this point.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Your project need a lot of work before being the "retroservers revolution".

As NoBrain said, I hope the methods encriptPassword, filter, htmlFilter is a big joke.

And the code formatting isn't fucked up by GitHub viewer, raw file have same poop

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good luck with that SQLi and CSRF.
I wouldn't even call this PHP 5, so why call it PHP 7?

As NoBrain wrote this is completely off.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay. I see queries inside a controller? I always thought database poop should be done in a model. Also, the code isn't really great.

PHP:
define('ADS', true);

What does this do?

PHP:
	$query = $this->con->query("SELECT * FROM news WHERE id = '{$this->protection->filter($id)}' LIMIT 1");
				$select = mysqli_fetch_assoc($query);

Use prepared statements...

PHP:
if (!$select['block_view_profile']) {

Isset??

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay. I see queries inside a controller? I always thought database poop should be done in a model. Also, the code isn't really great.

Models define the validation rules for input fields and saving data, relationships to other tables, what table it should access and any custom methods that related to that table and need to be globally accessible to the Controllers. Queries are run through the Controllers but the Models are used for many things.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Models define the validation rules for input fields and saving data, relationships to other tables, what table it should access and any custom methods that related to that table and need to be globally accessible to the Controllers. Queries are run through the Controllers but the Models are used for many things.

Oh yeah of course, I should've known; I even looked at some Symfony examples today. Stupid me. Thanks for telling me though.

git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have no words for this.

Design isn't revolutionizing. Housekeeping looks Material.

Code is like... NoBrains over 9000. That's something awful to look.

How did you coded this without in your head something popup like "I think there is so much if/elses here"...

Guy what the hell it's that encryption method. Does you ever know that passwords need be hashed and not encrypted.

I can just decode the password with base64_decode.

Dafuq. That method isn't even secure.

Anyways, good luck with refactoring this. Maybe you be a newbie on programming field, so good luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The design is a "Default Theme" you can to create your own theme easy, and i know i use a lot of if/else, At first I liked to use them but now I realized that they look orribles, I could use elseif.
I create the encryption function for if a CMS uses an encryption type do not have to restart users and simply change the type of encryption to that of its old cCMS

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The design is a "Default Theme" you can to create your own theme easy, and i know i use a lot of if/else, At first I liked to use them but now I realized that they look orribles, I could use elseif.
I create the encryption function for if a CMS uses an encryption type do not have to restart users and simply change the type of encryption to that of its old cCMS

B-B-But you don't ENCRYPT passwords... you HASH them o_O If you encrypt them and somehow the database is leaked all the passwords can be decrypted o_O.

Back