Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Mercury Emulator] Fixes & Edits [Topic] [Post Your Bugs and Fixes]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
has anybody a fix voor mute it doesnt work with the moderation tools and it doesnt work with the command :mute

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to set stack_height_count for mercury emu? Because i cant set the multiplier stack for xmas11_elewood furni

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Emulator dc users after this error:

Exception logged 11/26/2014 9:14:19 PM in Room.SqAbsoluteHeight:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Mercury.HabboHotel.Items.RoomItem.get_TotalHeight() in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Emulador\HabboHotel\Items\RoomItem.cs:line 143
at Mercury.HabboHotel.Rooms.Gamemap.SqAbsoluteHeight(Int32 X, Int32 Y, List`1 ItemsOnSquare) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Emulador\HabboHotel\Rooms\Gamemap.cs:line 981
Source:
Mercury
Data:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Stack trace:
at Mercury.HabboHotel.Items.RoomItem.get_TotalHeight() in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Emulador\HabboHotel\Items\RoomItem.cs:line 143
at Mercury.HabboHotel.Rooms.Gamemap.SqAbsoluteHeight(Int32 X, Int32 Y, List`1 ItemsOnSquare) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Emulador\HabboHotel\Rooms\Gamemap.cs:line 981

This has something to do?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unable to load room ID [0] System.NullReferenceException: La r?f?rence d'objet n'est pas d?finie ? une instance d'un objet.
? Mercury.Messages.GameClientMessageHandler.GetRoomData3() dans c:\Users\Administrateur\Desktop\Adox 2.3\Mercury v2\Messages\GameClientMessageHandler.cs:ligne 3285
? Mercury.Messages.GameClientMessageHandler.GetRoomData2() dans c:\Users\Administrateur\Desktop\Adox 2.3\Mercury v2\Messages\GameClientMessageHandler.cs:ligne 3236

help plz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ovflowd - [Mercury Emulator] Fixes & Edits [Topic] [Post Your Bugs and Fixes] - RaGEZONE Forums

Looking for a swf like this for mercury.

Send me this habbo.swf for this mercury? :p

and... BaasHotel , i have problem with my bots.
the letters are scrambled.
You can send me the complete bot fix?
Thx!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to fix timer?

The user count time it doesn't update for like a 40 second

Also the credit bal doesn't get updated until the user logs out of the client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there already a fix for this?
5be8972488076db6b5a9fa7f7cad275a - [Mercury Emulator] Fixes & Edits [Topic] [Post Your Bugs and Fixes] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
sant0ro, I tried to fix every 11 bugs in this thread but after compiling I get errors, can't enter rooms etc.. Can you please give me the source file with every 11 bugs fixed please?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Mercury Emulator] Fixes & Edits [Topic] [Post Your Bugs and Fixes]

What is the fix for this?

YeahhSmile, your problem is that you did not config.ini in the path: bin /Debug/

Sorry for my bad english, brf... it's very easy XD

sant0ro, I tried to fix every 11 bugs in this thread but after compiling I get errors, can't enter rooms etc.. Can you please give me the source file with every 11 bugs fixed please?

You mean the 11 bugs in our bitbucket?

Go to Mercury/HabboHotel/RoomBots/BotManager.cs

Find:
PHP:
internal static RoomBot GenerateBotFromRow(DataRow Row)

Change:
PHP:
list.Add(new RandomSpeech((string)dataRow["text"], MercuryEnvironment.EnumToBool(dataRow["shout"].ToString())));

To:
PHP:
list.Add(new RandomSpeech(WebUtility.HtmlEncode((string)dataRow["text"]), MercuryEnvironment.EnumToBool(dataRow["shout"].ToString())));

Go to Mercury/HabboHotel/Rooms/Room.cs

Find:
PHP:
internal void InitUserBots()

Change:
PHP:
list.Add(new RandomSpeech((string)dataRow2["text"], MercuryEnvironment.EnumToBool(dataRow2["shout"].ToString())));

To:
PHP:
list.Add(new RandomSpeech(WebUtility.HtmlEncode((string)dataRow2["text"]), MercuryEnvironment.EnumToBool(dataRow2["shout"].ToString())));

Go to Mercury/Messages/GameClientMessageHandler.cs

Find:
PHP:
internal void ManageBotActions()

Change:
PHP:
list.Add(new RandomSpeech((string)dataRow["text"], MercuryEnvironment.EnumToBool(dataRow["shout"].ToString())));

To:
PHP:
list.Add(new RandomSpeech(WebUtility.HtmlEncode((string)dataRow["text"]), MercuryEnvironment.EnumToBool(dataRow["shout"].ToString())));

If you get a red stripe under there, right click on WebUtility and go to resolve.

Yeah basically it just removes the HTML encoder what, you were not obliged to give that. I do not call it too much a "fix" XD

sorry guy

Reaction score

YeahhSmile, your problem is that you did not config.ini in the path: bin /Debug/

Yeah basically it just removes the HTML encoder what, you were not obliged to give that. I do not call it too much a "fix" XD

sorry guy
I'm not a guy. ;p Sorry for going offtopic, but it really irritates me that I get called a guy all the time here. :')

What do you think would be a better solution to the text problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a question where to setup the max of te saveheightmap because when the room is to big i get disconnect.

Someone have a solution for this?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

sorry guy

Can you give me your source for Mercury with every bugs fixed? Including the fixes in this quote please? Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is Room_Ads working properly? Because mine isn't. D:
Please can somebody release a fix for that?

Thank you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi people, I'm italian. A my friend help me to resolve the bug of the stack_height (screen: ) with this Mysql error:
Code:
Error en query: 
UPDATE items SET room_id=4, x=6, y=7. z=0, rot=0 WHERE id='5';UPDATE items SET room_id=4, x=6, y=7. z=1, rot=0 WHERE id='3'
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'z=0, rot=0 WHERE id='5';UPDATE items SET room_id=4, x=6, y=7. z=1, rot=0 WHERE i' at line 1
   in MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
   in MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int32& insertedId)
   in MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int32& insertedId)
   in MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
   in MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
   in MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   in MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   in Database_Manager.Database.Session_Details.QueryAdapter.runQuery() in c:\xampp\htdocs\Emulator\Database_Manager\Database\Session_Details\QueryAdapter.cs:riga 184

To resolve this search:
Code:
"UPDATE items SET room_id=",
roomItem2.RoomId,
", x=",
roomItem2.GetX,
", y=",
roomItem2.GetY,
", z=",
roomItem2.GetZ,
", rot=",
roomItem2.Rot,
" WHERE id='",
roomItem2.Id,
into RoomItemHandling.

After edit the
Code:
roomItem2.GetZ,
", rot=",
roomItem2.Rot,
with
Code:
TextHandling.GetString(roomItem2.GetZ),
", rot=",
roomItem2.Rot,
and debug.

After the stack_height works without problems. Sorry for my english, I'm italian. Thanks to alessiod40.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back