Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Mercury Emulator] Fixes & Edits [Topic] [Post Your Bugs and Fixes]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Unable to load room ID [2] System.OverflowException: Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.
at Mercury.HabboHotel.Rooms.Gamemap.NewHeightMap() in c:\Users\Remco\Desktop\Mercury\HabboHotel\Rooms\Gamemap.cs:line 1255
at Mercury.HabboHotel.Rooms.Gamemap.GetNewHeightmap() in c:\Users\Remco\Desktop\Mercury\HabboHotel\Rooms\Gamemap.cs:line 1239
at Mercury.Messages.GameClientMessageHandler.GetRoomData2() in c:\Users\Remco\Desktop\Mercury\Messages\GameClientMessageHandler.cs:line 3232

the room cant beloaded

Yes, you can't create too big floor. It makes a packeterror.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bugs:

- When using :pickall, your room is bugging and you can't place furni at some places
- Sometimes when your building a room and you want to move something, you cant place it over there
- When clicking on the easter egg furni you get a disconnect
- When clicking on a item on the page "not available LTD's" you sometimes get a HC item at the first click and when you click a second time, you get the item that you want to see
- Wordfilter for the whole hotel is missing
- BOT's are spamming the whole room, it's buggy
- Horses are extremely buggy, they lagg as hell and they won't jump.. There are also no saddles in the catalogue.
- You can walk through a group gate

When my users will find new bugs, I will post them!

I would wait for the moon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the sql's for the groups in the cata. I converted my cata over to this and I went right through the sqls that were provided and I just can't find the groups anywhere.. Would be great if someone could post them if not i will keep looking <3

INSERT INTO `catalog_pages` (`id`, `parent_id`, `code_name`, `caption`, `icon_image`, `visible`, `enabled`, `min_rank`, `club_only`, `order_num`, `page_layout`, `page_headline`, `page_teaser`, `page_special`, `page_text1`, `page_text2`, `page_text_details`, `page_text_teaser`, `vip_only`, `page_link_description`, `page_link_pagename`) VALUES
(180, -1, 'guild_frontpage', 'Groups', 203, '1', '1', 1, '0', 161, 'guild_frontpage', 'catalog_groups_en', 'catalog_groupsteaser_en', '', 'Habbo Groups are a great way to stay in touch with your friends and share your interests with others. Each Group has a homeroom that can be decorated by other Group Members, members can also purchase exclusive Group Furni that can be customised with your Group colours!', 'What''s So Great About Habbo Groups?', '* Get together with people you get together with!\r\n* Co-op room decoraating for group members\r\n* Show off your group badge!\r\n* Get some neat Furni in your group''s colors!', '', '0', '', ''),
(181, 180, 'group_furni', 'Furni de Grupo', 61, '1', '1', 1, '0', 0, 'guild_custom_furni', 'catalog_groups_en', 'catalog_groupsteaser_es', '', '¿Buscas furnis personalizados para la sala de tu grupo? ¡Cómpralos aquí!', ' ', '', ' ', '0', '', ''),
(182, 180, 'guild_forum', 'Foros de Grupo', 207, '1', '1', 1, '0', 0, 'guild_forum', 'catalog_groups_es', '', '', '¡Los Foros de Grupo ya están aquí!', '<i><b><font color="#0e3f52" size="16">¿Qué es un foro de grupo?</font></b></i>\r\n\r\nLos Foros te permiten publicar, comentar y discutir temas libremente, ¡y sin tener que dejar el Hotel!\r\n\r\n<i><b><font color="#0e3f52" size="16">¿Quién puede activar un foro? </font></b></i>\r\n\r\nSolo el dueño de un grupo puede activar un foro.\r\n\r\n<i><b><font color="#0e3f52" size="16">¿Necesito un Panel de Foro?</font></b></i>\r\n\r\nSí. Para poder empezar un Foro de Grupo el dueño tiene que comprar el Panel de Foro.\r\n\r\n\r\nPara más información sobre los Foros de Grupo pincha <a href="event:habbopages/forums">aquí</a>.\r\n\r\n\r\nPróximamente iremos añadiendo nuevas funcionalidades a esta herramienta.\r\nFinn', '', ' ', '0', '', '');
Those? :p

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Does anyone have the sql's for the groups in the cata. I converted my cata over to this and I went right through the sqls that were provided and I just can't find the groups anywhere.. Would be great if someone could post them if not i will keep looking <3

INSERT INTO `catalog_pages` VALUES ('933', '-1', 'guild_frontpage', 'Groups', '203', '1', '1', '1', '0', '500', 'guild_frontpage', 'catalog_groups_en', 'catalog_groupsteaser_en', ' ', 'Habbo Groups are a great way to stay in touch with your friends and share your interests with others. Each Group has a homeroom that can be decorated by other Group Members, members can also purchase exclusive Group Furni that can be customised with your Group colours!', 'What\'s So Great About Habbo Groups?', '* Get together with people you get together with!\r\n* Co-op room decoraating for group members\r\n* Show off your group badge!\r\n* Get some neat Furni in your group\'s colors!', ' ', '0', ' ', ' ');

----
Updated: My bad HabMoon beat me too it :bawling:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys the soccer ball is buggy, right? Sometimes, during a normal match it stops moving!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Anyone have the public furniture for Mercury?
Really really need it! :(

The public furni are inside already... Search in the staff cata "STAFF VIP" and the publicos.

And the soccer ball, i don't seem to have that problem. Only the scorebord etc aren't automatic.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And the soccer ball, i don't seem to have that problem. Only the scorebord etc aren't automatic.

Have you ever tried to do a match with 2 - 3 other people? If two people try to hit the ball at the same time, then the ball stops moving in room.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The ball works when playing alone , with several stops completely move it , it would be paid this problem ...

Reaction score
I received this error after I created my heightmap and I can't enter my room anymore:
Code:
Unable to load room ID [2] System.OverflowException: De rekenkundige bewerking heeft geresulteerd in een overloop.
   bij Mercury.HabboHotel.Rooms.Gamemap.NewHeightMap() in c:\Users\Jake\Downloads\MercuryNew\HabboHotel\Rooms\Gamemap.cs:regel 1255
   bij Mercury.HabboHotel.Rooms.Gamemap.GetNewHeightmap() in c:\Users\Jake\Downloads\MercuryNew\HabboHotel\Rooms\Gamemap.cs:regel 1239
   bij Mercury.Messages.GameClientMessageHandler.GetRoomData2() in c:\Users\Jake\Downloads\MercuryNew\Messages\GameClientMessageHandler.cs:regel 3227

The translation would be:
The arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.

I didn't create a big heightmap, I just edited two tiles of the whole map and this was the result. :')

Reaction score
Trying to figure out how poll_questions works, got it working but if you want to start it you get a d/c without error logs.

I will upload the poll_questions if I fixed it :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using RevCMS and I don't have that problem, the only problem I'm getting is the videos aren't being played

Works fine lol.
74f17b0b75ffdac6b0f5282e5b672e39 - [Mercury Emulator] Fixes & Edits [Topic] [Post Your Bugs and Fixes] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The images on the security quiz doesn't show:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back