Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Mercury Emulator] Fixes & Edits [Topic] [Post Your Bugs and Fixes]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I think I've found quite a big bug and IDK if it's like this on purpose or if it's really a bug.

I am used to making rooms bigger with rollers and a piece of furniture, so I did it with a few rollers and a rug, which firstly gave me this weird result (I used just one rug):
YnI7fUA - [Mercury Emulator] Fixes & Edits [Topic] [Post Your Bugs and Fixes] - RaGEZONE Forums

The pathfinder was bugging as well, since I had to click tile after tile myself to come somewhere, so I did unload/reload (however you call it) in the room. When I went back into it, the extra piece of floor disappeared and the rug was again in my inventory.

JaCyZGM - [Mercury Emulator] Fixes & Edits [Topic] [Post Your Bugs and Fixes] - RaGEZONE Forums

I guess it has something to do with the pathfinder but I have no idea.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Re: [Mercury Emulator] Fixes & Edits [Topic] [Post Your Bugs and Fixes]

Hey donszeh,
i got it working. Thank you. Banzai is working fine, you have to activate the counter (thanks Bullies):

MV3AUXd - [Mercury Emulator] Fixes & Edits [Topic] [Post Your Bugs and Fixes] - RaGEZONE Forums

I've another problem:
I can't drag & drop from the catalogue bug-free. Whenever I drag a piece of furniture directly to the room, it appears, but remains transparent / translucent. I have to open my inventory to get it savely in the room. Does anybody have a solution? Thank you in advance!

About that drag and drop i think you can't fix that. Habbo has the same problem, you cant drag and drop an furni from the catalogue to the room at Habbo.

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think I've found quite a big bug and IDK if it's like this on purpose or if it's really a bug.

I am used to making rooms bigger with rollers and a piece of furniture, so I did it with a few rollers and a rug, which firstly gave me this weird result (I used just one rug):
YnI7fUA - [Mercury Emulator] Fixes & Edits [Topic] [Post Your Bugs and Fixes] - RaGEZONE Forums

The pathfinder was bugging as well, since I had to click tile after tile myself to come somewhere, so I did unload/reload (however you call it) in the room. When I went back into it, the extra piece of floor disappeared and the rug was again in my inventory.

JaCyZGM - [Mercury Emulator] Fixes & Edits [Topic] [Post Your Bugs and Fixes] - RaGEZONE Forums

I guess it has something to do with the pathfinder but I have no idea.

Rollers are bugging, yes.. Some users in my hotel were already saying it but I can't find a fix.. :l

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

What do you guys mean exactly I did what Gabby just said and it worked fine. If I did it correctly.

7839446c612d5ac49b3bafc97c4d08ae - [Mercury Emulator] Fixes & Edits [Topic] [Post Your Bugs and Fixes] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

And you're also using v2.3? o.o Or did you edit it?

I've fixed the bots and some more things but I don't think I've messed with that.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
What my problem is:

Whenever i add furni to catalog_items, (Like new LTD), after a while i can't find the item back in catalog_items, whenever i try to find it on the name. It just says "Phrase not found" How to fix this?.... cuz i spend more then 72 hours on the cata and i'm not furthur or sumthing:S

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hey Guys.
Was just wondering if you know anything about this error on mercury?

It seems that when all users leave a room it somehow 'locks' everyone out. When I go inside the room, everything loads like the room and furni, but i cant walk in and the room name just shows ...

I also noticed one of the rooms, if I type :userinfo ben then it shows that -6 people are in the room. I looked in the DB and it shows that 0 people are in the room. I have tried restarting the emu, and clearing the cache but doesnt change anything. I have tried typing :reload while I am in the room but it wont reload it, I just get the same error displayed below. It wont allow me to walk around in the room, chat is not working and the name shows ... even though its called test. Im really stuck with this error.

Chat also doesnt work.

But each time I load these rooms this is the error the emu gives:
Error en thread Room cycle task for room 41:
System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.ValueCollection.Enumerator.MoveNext()
at Mercury.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomUserManager.OnCycle(Int32& idleCount) in c:\Users\Jake\Downloads\MercuryNew\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomUserManager.cs:line 1293
at Mercury.HabboHotel.Rooms.Room.ProcessRoom() in c:\Users\Jake\Downloads\MercuryNew\HabboHotel\Rooms\Room.cs:line 756

I have looked all around the forums but nobody seems to be fixing this error, but a lot of people are getting it.

I would be very grateful if anybody can help me with this.

Thanks,
Ben

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I was just running mercury fine, didn't edit poop.

And suddenly:
ONC76La - [Mercury Emulator] Fixes & Edits [Topic] [Post Your Bugs and Fixes] - RaGEZONE Forums

What's this? i need an answer quick plz... cant get my hotel back online:S

Attachments

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I was just running mercury fine, didn't edit poop.

And suddenly:
ONC76La - [Mercury Emulator] Fixes & Edits [Topic] [Post Your Bugs and Fixes] - RaGEZONE Forums

What's this? i need an answer quick plz... cant get my hotel back online:S

Re-install MySQL connector 6.5.4

Attachments

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re-install MySQL connector 6.5.4

Thanks! gonna do it right away.

SamuelM, It is not coded or still in development like the person said in this thread (Dunno he's name sorry!)

Don't ask it like a 100 times;p? while the answer ss around RZ.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In mercury emulator the room polls is working 100%? Because when I press the button Ok, in the client appears an mistake.... Someone could help me please? Thank you
ovflowd - [Mercury Emulator] Fixes & Edits [Topic] [Post Your Bugs and Fixes] - RaGEZONE Forums

ovflowd - [Mercury Emulator] Fixes & Edits [Topic] [Post Your Bugs and Fixes] - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

override command worked

Peger this in ChatCommandHandler

case "override":
{
if (Session.GetHabbo().GotCommand("override"))
{
Room currentRoom = Session.GetHabbo().CurrentRoom;
RoomUser roomUserByHabbo = null;
currentRoom = MercuryEnvironment.GetGame().GetRoomManager().GetRoom(Session.GetHabbo().CurrentRoomId);
if (currentRoom != null)
{
roomUserByHabbo = currentRoom.GetRoomUserManager().GetRoomUserByHabbo(Session.GetHabbo().Id);
if (roomUserByHabbo != null)
{
if (roomUserByHabbo.AllowOverride)
{
roomUserByHabbo.AllowOverride = false;
SendChatMessage(Session, "Override se ha desactivado!");
}
else
{
roomUserByHabbo.AllowOverride = true;
SendChatMessage(Session, "Override se ha habilitado!");
}
currentRoom.GetGameMap().GenerateMaps(true);
}
}

}
return true;
}

want a command to display the clones for mercury?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

For those of you who were getting this error:
Error en thread Room cycle task for room 16:
System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
at System.Collections.Generic.HashSet`1.Enumerator.MoveNext()
at Mercury.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.UnloadRoom(Room Room) in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Mercury v2\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 629
at Mercury.HabboHotel.Rooms.Room.ProcessRoom() in c:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Mercury v2\HabboHotel\Rooms\Room.cs:line 771

I have just found a fix.
So basically when I was entering my rooms, some of them just wouldnt load. I noticed in the Emulator it was saying Room ID 41 Unloaded before it said it was loaded. Which means that it was getting unloaded because of an error. So I had a look in the code, commented out the code that unloads the room, and found it had stopped reporting that the room is unloaded, so I knew it was something in that section. Then I looked at the idle time, and basically it gives you 10 seconds to enter the room or it will unload you. So all I did was changed the idle time from 10 seconds to 60 seconds, which means you get one minute to enter before unloading the room.

Search for: if (this.IdleTime >= 10/* && usersQueueToEnter.Count == 0*/)
Replace with: if (this.IdleTime >= 60/* && usersQueueToEnter.Count == 0*/)

That works perfect for me, I hope this helps a lot of people because I have had serious head ache trying to solve this problem.

Have fun :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back