• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mercury Emulator V2.3 [Plus] [New RSA] [Love Locks] [Group Forums] [ETC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@MrPudding

Passwords and buzzer in the rooms are buged.
Password, or bell, everyone enters normal.
Without ask password or doorbell ring, everyone enter in room.
What fix?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
MrPudding

Passwords and buzzer in the rooms are buged.
Password, or bell, everyone enters normal.
Without ask password or doorbell ring, everyone enter in room.
What fix?

It's you, i don't have that problem

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I think he mean you can't use the Help Tool and you can't open an case ( In the help and ask a question )

Maybe it should be so when you ask a question, staff will get it ? or something

If someone reports someone or something else, i can open the case? I can even send a alert trough it. or close it.

AWA

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't use this emulator before fixing the security holes in it...

Reaction score

Code:
queryreactor3.runFastQuery(string.Concat(new object[]
								{
									"UPDATE bots SET automatic_chat='",
									text2,
									"', speaking_interval=",
									Convert.ToInt32(value),
									" , mix_phrases = '",
									text3,
									"' WHERE id = ",
									num
								}));

One of many... the guy who made this was obviously rushing this, not taking his time and making sure everything was coded efficiently and securely.

Prepared statements guys, when will you learn :thumbdown:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
queryreactor3.runFastQuery(string.Concat(new object[]
                                {
                                    "UPDATE bots SET automatic_chat='",
                                    text2,
                                    "', speaking_interval=",
                                    Convert.ToInt32(value),
                                    " , mix_phrases = '",
                                    text3,
                                    "' WHERE id = ",
                                    num
                                }));

One of many... the guy who made this was obviously rushing this, not taking his time and making sure everything was coded efficiently and securely.

And yet here you are, using his work for free... What a hypocrite!

If you can fix this holes/exploits/clean it up/etc... Then do it, but don't bash this guy's work, specially when you're using his work.

Reaction score
This has no major security holes or exploits. Not that I know of anyway. Just needs to be cleaned up like the code and make the code more secure, which is not hard to change the code into. But will take effort and time, And will make you bored. But if you have patience, then do so. This is the best emulator so far then the history of this section. I bet you joined a hotel for like 2 minutes then just putting "It has got security holes" without actually looking at the source and speculating. This is just an answer to you, not to start a war against me for putting this. If you have different visions, opinions and sightings of these such "Security holes.". please point them out and post what they do before flaming a release topic with such bs.
:lol:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's you, i don't have that problem

It's why on your server, all normal user is rank> 1.
On my server, everyone is rank 3 (VIP).
Anyone VIP user can join the rooms.
I need to know where to change it in the source.

Reaction score
And yet here you are, using his work for free... What a hypocrite!

If you can fix this holes/exploits/clean it up/etc... Then do it, but don't bash this guy's work, specially when you're using his work.

Yes, we are using this for free. And I have fixed it, cleaned it up, and patched exploits. I never said the Emulator was poop, just that he rushed it.

Not hypocritical at all, just a comment from a fellow developers point of view - he could of taken more time and care, that's all.

No security holes, no exploits, just need to clean up the code and make the code more secure, which is not hard to change the code into. But will take effort and time, And will make you bored. But if you have patience, then do so. This is the best emulator so far, I bet you joined a hotel for like 2 minutes then just putting it has security holes without actually looking at the source. This is just an answer to you, not to start a war against me for putting this. PM me if you have different visions, opinions and sightings of these such "Security holes.". Before flaming a release topic with bs.
:lol:

It does have security holes, because I have fixed 2 so far, and used them on other hotels myself.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know you didn't say it was poop, neither did i (maybe you subconsciously thought it was poop). I think nobody cares if you fixed it or not, or at least i don't.

Your ''developer's point of view'' was fine until you ended it with this:
. It really made you look like an butt when i read that.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
There is a security hole.
A user called AWA added himself to ownership.
f91c88ab33c33ac416aa3d14536b7f81 - Mercury Emulator V2.3 [Plus] [New RSA] [Love Locks] [Group Forums] [ETC] - RaGEZONE Forums

No one made him it.

I was told by johno this is a exploit in the emu.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
I know you didn't say it was poop, neither did i (maybe you subconsciously thought it was poop). I think nobody cares if you fixed it or not, or at least i don't.

Your ''developer's point of view'' was fine until you ended it with this: . It really made you look like an butt when i read that.

I am an butt, but at least I'm honest.

There is a security hole.
A user called AWA added himself to ownership.
f91c88ab33c33ac416aa3d14536b7f81 - Mercury Emulator V2.3 [Plus] [New RSA] [Love Locks] [Group Forums] [ETC] - RaGEZONE Forums

No one made him it.

I was told by johno this is a exploit in the emu.

This exploit is one I've fixed, I posted the cause in an earlier post, but you can fix it by changing the runFastQuery to:

Code:
queryreactor3.setQuery("UPDATE bots SET automatic_chat = @autochat, speaking_interval = [USER=791041]inter[/USER]val, mix_phrases = [USER=1333445824]mix[/USER]_phrases WHERE id = [USER=780131]bot[/USER]id");

queryreactor3.addParameter("autochat", text2);
queryreactor3.addParameter("interval", Convert.ToInt32(value));
queryreactor3.addParameter("mix_phrases", text3);
queryreactor3.addParameter("botid", num);
queryreactor3.runQuery();

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey Guys.
Was just wondering if you know anything about this error on mercury?

It seems that when all users leave a room it somehow 'locks' everyone out. When I go inside the room, everything loads like the room and furni, but i cant walk in and the room name just shows ...

Chat also doesnt work.

But each time I load these rooms this is the error the emu gives:
Error en thread Room cycle task for room 41:
System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.ValueCollection.Enumerator.MoveNext()
at Mercury.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomUserManager.OnCycle(Int32& idleCount) in c:\Users\Jake\Downloads\MercuryNew\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomUserManager.cs:line 1293
at Mercury.HabboHotel.Rooms.Room.ProcessRoom() in c:\Users\Jake\Downloads\MercuryNew\HabboHotel\Rooms\Room.cs:line 756

I have looked all around the forums but nobody seems to be fixing this error, but a lot of people are getting it.

I would be very greatful if anybody can help me with this.

Thanks,
Ben

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am an butt, but at least I'm honest.

This exploit is one I've fixed, I posted the cause in an earlier post, but you can fix it by changing the runFastQuery to:

Code:
queryreactor3.setQuery("UPDATE bots SET automatic_chat = @autochat, speaking_interval = @[I][B][URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/791041.html"]inter[/URL][/B][/I]val, mix_phrases = @[I][B][URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/1333445824.html"]mix[/URL][/B][/I]_phrases WHERE id = @[I][B][URL="http://forum.ragezone.com/members/780131.html"]bot[/URL][/B][/I]id");

queryreactor3.addParameter("autochat", text2);
queryreactor3.addParameter("interval", Convert.ToInt32(value));
queryreactor3.addParameter("mix_phrases", text3);
queryreactor3.addParameter("botid", num);
queryreactor3.runQuery();
Many thanks for your contribution! :)
It's a good step in Mercury's development :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't know if anyone had this issue, but furniture in rooms breaks sometimes, you're able to walk on the furniture and when you reload the room the furniture isn't there but in your hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back