Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mercury Emulator V2.3 [Plus] [New RSA] [Love Locks] [Group Forums] [ETC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ragezone Furni Releaser
Reaction score
I am working on something so you can change pets system in a file just like in butterfly.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The outgoing packet of 'PickUpFloorItemMessageComposer' isn't updated.

Try this: http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/mercury-emulator-v2-3-plus-1026946/index7.html#post8211740

If it doesn't work, the problem is your pc/browser.
As far as i know Habbo have the same problem.
Oh my god you're right. I thought ALL the time it was a code problem (and not about packets), but no. OMG Lol!

Never thought there was a "delay" var in the packet!
public function get delay():int {
return (this._-5x4);
}

Alright, so this:
ServerMessage Message = new ServerMessage(Outgoing.PickUpFloorItemMessageComposer);
Message.AppendString(roomItem.Id.ToString());
Message.AppendBoolean(false);
Message.AppendInt32(0);//Picker Id
Message.AppendUInt(roomItem.UserID);//Delay time
must be changed to this:
ServerMessage Message = new ServerMessage(Outgoing.PickUpFloorItemMessageComposer);
Message.AppendString(roomItem.Id.ToString());
Message.AppendBoolean(false);
Message.AppendUInt(roomitem.UserID);//Picker Id
Message.AppendInt32(0);//Delay time

Last edited:
I would wait for the moon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The last Mercury Emulator release thread was full of help posts and was closed. a release thread isn't the right place to ask about your problems. I've posted this in the last PlusEMU edit thread, and again over here; please keep in mind that this is not a help thread. Create a thread in the help section if you are in need of assistance, but search for a solution first.

A quick reminder.

This section, Habbo Releases, is NOT the help section. Do NOT post help threads in this section. Do NOT ask for help within release threads in this section.(...)

If you need help please refer to Habbo Help, the section specially set up for users in the Habbo Hotel section to ask for help. However, before you post anything in that section be sure to use the search function!

Thank you for your cooperation!
Review the Habbo Hotel release section rules here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/rules-habbo-hotel-releases-section-241414/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Using this emu now just looking to add some fixes

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Does anyone know if theese wired are working?
RskyGY9 - Mercury Emulator V2.3 [Plus] [New RSA] [Love Locks] [Group Forums] [ETC] - RaGEZONE Forums

I can't get them working. If not they are working, can we get them to it?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know if theese wired are working?
RskyGY9 - Mercury Emulator V2.3 [Plus] [New RSA] [Love Locks] [Group Forums] [ETC] - RaGEZONE Forums

I can't get them working. If not they are working, can we get them to it?
Nope, I didn't knew like the 90% of those wired. Seems Sulake has introduced a lot of things...

What does the yellow wired do?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Nope, I didn't knew like the 90% of those wired. Seems Sulake has introduced a lot of things...

What does the yellow wired do?

What to do then? Some other hotels have them working?

- Top chart for users and alot other... Top stats, and more

And YOUR DB has this wired :s

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What to do then? Some other hotels have them working?

- Top chart for users and alot other... Top stats, and more

And YOUR DB has this wired :s
Yes, but it's not coded in the emulator. You must code them or wait for someone to do it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why is the tv not working?

Are you kidding me?

The last Mercury Emulator release thread was full of help posts and was closed. a release thread isn't the right place to ask about your problems. I've posted this in the last PlusEMU edit thread, and again over here; please keep in mind that this is not a help thread. Create a thread in the help section if you are in need of assistance, but search for a solution first.

A quick reminder.

Review the Habbo Hotel release section rules here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f353/rules-habbo-hotel-releases-section-241414/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ads backgrounds fix ?

Find this in RoomItem.cs

Code:
if (this.GetBaseItem().InteractionType == InteractionType.roombg)

Paste this below the ending of the if

Code:
    [COLOR=#333333]else if (this.GetBaseItem().Name == "ads_mpu_720" || this.GetBaseItem().Name == "ads_background" || this.GetBaseItem().Name == "ads_mpu_300" || this.GetBaseItem().Name == "ads_mpu_160")[/COLOR]                {

Message.AppendInt32(0);
                    Message.AppendInt32(1);
                    if (ExtraData != "")
                    {
                        Message.AppendInt32(ExtraData.Split(Convert.ToChar(9)).Length / 2);

for (int i = 0; i <= ExtraData.Split(Convert.ToChar(9)).Length - 1; i++)
                        {
                            Message.AppendString(ExtraData.Split(Convert.ToChar(9))[i]);
                        }
                    }
                    else
                    {
                        Message.AppendInt32(0);
                    }

}

Credits to
Jeanzinh0 for the fix

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Find this in RoomItem.cs

Code:

Code:
    [COLOR=#333333]else if (this.GetBaseItem().Name == "ads_mpu_720" || this.GetBaseItem().Name == "ads_background" || this.GetBaseItem().Name == "ads_mpu_300" || this.GetBaseItem().Name == "ads_mpu_160")[/COLOR]                {

Message.AppendInt32(0);
                    Message.AppendInt32(1);
                    if (ExtraData != "")
                    {

{
                        }
                    }
                    else
                    {
                        Message.AppendInt32(0);
                    }

}

Credits to
Jeanzinh0 for the fix

Thanks for posting the fix :)
Btw, does anyone know how to fix the score which you can view under badges in your hand? For me it only says %score% which bothers me.

Btw, does anyone have a fixed emu that is able to be debugged, since whenever i try to debug the emu i get errors that it is wrong location, then i change the correct location but ten i get aStar.dll cant be found poop.....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Find this in RoomItem.cs

Code:

Code:

Message.AppendInt32(0);
                    Message.AppendInt32(1);
                    if (ExtraData != "")
                    {

{
                        }
                    }
                    else
                    {
                        Message.AppendInt32(0);
                    }

}

Credits to
Jeanzinh0 for the fix
I know, this is a release post not a help section but i have too this poop problem : the location of Astar.dll i believe (bad english )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back