Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mercury Emulator v3.2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone post a Client.php, my does not work?

Thanks in advance

Greetings xInfection

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I believe that this emulator is full of exploits, do not recommend using.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Exactly. Isn't Original from Finn, Finn stopped Working on Mercury has a good time. And he sayd he will not continue to work on mercury.
And this Emulator has viruses..

This is the one Finn was working on. One of my friends got it from him and I started working on it. Adding features and fixing broken features.

Virus Scan:
uOSPl9i - Mercury Emulator v3.2 - RaGEZONE Forums

I believe that this emulator is full of exploits, do not recommend using.
Ye its obvs full of exploits your an idiot I don't need to add exploits to an emu knowing I dont own a hotel.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
git bisect -m
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is the one Finn was working on. One of my friends got it from him and I started working on it. Adding features and fixing broken features.

Virus Scan:

Ye its obvs full of exploits your an idiot I don't need to add exploits to an emu knowing I dont own a hotel.

No this is not Official. First Finn hate this colors, he will never change Mercury console to this crapp. Second i talked with him, he sayd will never continue Mercury. And he sayd that on his Mercury 2.3 OP.
Two, Finn sayd he will create a new Project not Mercury.
Three this Emulator has exploits. I Decompiled the Code.
Four, this Emulador has Artrax than search your pc infos on the Web.
Fifth, this emulator has a couple of Bugs.

i Will talk with him and attach and screenie here.
People i really doesnt recommend download that.

Wouldn't recommend anyone to use this .. if you want the extra features you could simply add them yourself there is nothing special added here. a few crappy commands everything that has been added is available in the ragezone release section..

Exactly he DID NOTHING, only picked my fixes from my Mercury Thread. I saw the code is excatly MErcury 2.3 he only changed 2.3 to 3.2 LOL?
And more, he is a bad developer, BUGGED basic things like WALK lol. And this Emulator uses SOOO lot of RAM, and laggs with 5 USERS. DBWTF?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Virus Scan:

My dear, this emulator has exploits yes, I analyzed, do not recommend using.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tell me this is the official mercury? No, I bet not, and I've seen some people talking about him as well.
It is the mercury Finn was dev. Shame how you couldn't post any exploits ay?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Why would you add some features if the base of the emulator sucks. To be honest nobody can enjoy the features if they lagg by every step they take in the client. Why is nobody first looking at the stability and the base?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Idk. But but your scan is fake. You scanned the download page of mediafire. And not your emulator. You think we are idiots.
Don't you think if this emu had a "virus" it would have been deleted by now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For me , the emulator is on, but it shows the old view BUT it disconnects me .. Normal ?

R.I.P Millercent
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Closing this thread while a few scans of the file will be done to check for virus's.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Files are clean. Thread re-opened.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Probably false positive, still don't recommend you to use this emulator since it has only options added and nothing got improved.
Also the account got just recently registered and suddenly the emulator shows up.
Already got my first scan uploaded.

But yeah we got our motto here. Don't trust it? Don't download

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Probably false positive, still don't recommend you to use this emulator since it has only options added and nothing got improved.
Also the account got just recently registered and suddenly the emulator shows up.
Already got my first scan uploaded.

But yeah we got our motto here. Don't trust it? Don't download

Looks like a false-positive to me. Also, FatalLulz ran file scans on it so it should be fine.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This emulator is good for a Developers point of view, don't know why you all giving hate when this can be used. It was same When Plus got first leaked everyone gave hate on that, but now look where that lead us? to PlusR2, Mercury & Azure. yeah it might not be good for a live hotel but who said he Released it for that? lol sick of seeing people post nothing but hate on something thats useful. :p
Thanks though for this release :)

Back