Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Multi-Hotel FastFood Server | Plugin for Arcturus | API for C# Devs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The most common issue with FastFood on small retros is that they most likely don't have enough users to play it. On big hotels this may not be that common of an issue. I'm here to try and fix that by hosting a free FastFood server that supports multiple hotels connecting to it with ability to have their own settings, texts and user data without giving access to their emulator, databases or anything.

Arcturus
For Arcturus, you can download my plugin . It has two SWF files in case you wish to host them on your server. fastfood.ini contains the config and fastfood.sql has the extra sql tables and rows. Also the source code is included with precompiled files in the target folder that are required.

Arcturus setup
The most easiest way to setup it is by running the fastfood.sql. Move the FastfoodGamePlugin-1.0-jar-with-dependencies.jar to your Arcturus plugins folder and then move the fastfood.ini file to Arcturus root. In the fastfood.ini file you can find hotel.name, where you need to put your hotel's name. The name needs to be between 1 and 64 characters on length. You need to change the hotel.sign to random letters and numbers that is a least 32 characters long, capping at 258. If you would like to make the FastFood powerups cost money you can change the hotel.unlimited.powerups to 0. You can edit the prices & amounts from fastfood_settings table. If you want to change texts they are located in emulator_texts starting with basejump.

Arcturus, game controller icon
Get the latest SWF from Arcturus BitBucket page,

C# Emulators
If you are running C# emulator and you are a developer who knows what they are doing you may download my C# API and implement it to your emulator. It's documented.

Others
If you are running any other emulator, take a look at the C# API and Acturus one to get help porting it over. You may also contact me for help with how the protocol works.

Others, game controller icon
Find class called BottomBarLeft from client, search for "GAMES", change the bool from false to true

Technical stuff for nerds
Starting up the emulator:

(Optional) Emulator -> Request for server version
(Optional) FastFood Server -> Version & Build number

Emulator -> Request for "Private API"
FastFood Server -> Access (no't) granted

(Optional) Emulator -> Update my settings
(Optional) FastFood Server -> No response. If still connected, everything is fine.

(Optional) Emulator -> What settings do you recommend for game load packet?
(Optional) FastFood Server -> SWF URL, quality, scale, fps, flash major version min, flash minor version min, params containing asset url, game server host, game server port and game policy port

Requesting SSO for user to login;
Emulator -> Request for authenication with user details
FastFood Server -> Success/Failed. If success also contains the SSO

On purchase powerup;
FastFood Server -> User bought powerup with package name, handle it
(Optional) Emulator -> Update user powerups
(Optional) Emulator -> Update user credits

On game ends;
FastFood Server -> Game ended, won/lost, used powerups count

Last edited:

kbj

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice! But how to enable the Fastfood game in the SWF with arcturus? Since it's in the production branche. Ive enabled it in the vars.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
186b79f90db215533e42532982cd00a3 - Multi-Hotel FastFood Server | Plugin for Arcturus | API for C# Devs - RaGEZONE Forums

I've executed the sql and I've moved the FastFoodGamePlugin-1.0-jar-with-dependencies to the plugins folder, and the fastfood.ini is in the emulator folder, I've also changed hotel.name & hotel.sign, but why is this appearing?
Update: It only works for 1.3.0.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice! But how to enable the Fastfood game in the SWF with arcturus? Since it's in the production branche. Ive enabled it in the vars.
The latest SWF from Arcturus BitBucket page has the game controller button enabled.

186b79f90db215533e42532982cd00a3 - Multi-Hotel FastFood Server | Plugin for Arcturus | API for C# Devs - RaGEZONE Forums

I've executed the sql and I've moved the FastFoodGamePlugin-1.0-jar-with-dependencies to the plugins folder, and the fastfood.ini is in the emulator folder, I've also changed hotel.name & hotel.sign, but why is this appearing?
Update: It only works for 1.3.0.
Oops, updated the plugin.

Just a reminder; I am not responsible for any information is being collected or code is being executed by this plugin.

Also this will expose your server IP to his server.
Don't be so silly! You can clearly see the plugins source code and easily build it using maven. Also what would I do with IP addresses? Your camera collects them too..

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

kbj

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes we tried, we trunecated our cache and we still don't see the gamecenter button :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes we tried, we trunecated our cache and we still don't see the gamecenter button :/
You sure you downloaded the latest thats currently on the page? The file name is asmd_PRODUCTION-201611291003-338511768.swf

Reactions: kbj

kbj

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Jup, it's enabled, but now it's just a black screen when i open the gamecenter :#

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Don't be so silly! You can clearly see the plugins source code and easily build it using maven. Also what would I do with IP addresses? Your camera collects them too..

He sends hotel alerts through his camera :( I hope you don't do the same.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Would be good if u can rebuild it so the image link is in the fastfood,ini file so if new users that download it dont need debug it for change the image link

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Afaik it is Java right?
So is it possible to connect it to comet emulator?

kbj

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
game.center.default_game=elisa_habbo_stories
game.center.enabled.forStaff=true
game.center.enabled=true
game.center.promoted_game=
game_center.image.library.url=https://www.***.com/swf/gamecenter/
games.buy.x.games.enabled=false
games.buy.x.games.video.enabled=false
games.filter.enabled=false
games.highscores.enabled=true
games.tokens.enabled=false
games.highscores.scrolling.enabled=true
games_icon_enabled=true

##YOU MAY EDIT THESE
game.host=https://www.***.com
game.swf.url=https://www.***.com/swf/gamecenter/gamecenter_basejump/BaseJump.swf
game.swf.asset.url=https://www.***.com/swf/gamecenter/gamecenter_basejump/BasicAssets.swf

my variables and fastfood.ini

And here a screen of the black stuff :p

I really don't know what i'm doing wrong.

swe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just come to remind you, this guy called "SuklaaVene" Is creator of GoldTreeEmulator. Wazzup Junior?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Afaik it is Java right?So is it possible to connect it to comet emulator?
No. The plugin is made for Arcturus.
my variables and fastfood.iniAnd here a screen of the black stuff :pImgur: The most awesome images on the InternetI really don't know what i'm doing wrong.
Try change game.center.default_game to basejump, also make sure that external_override_variables.txt is not overriding any of the variables

kbj

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No. The plugin is made for Arcturus.Try change game.center.default_game to basejump, also make sure that external_override_variables.txt is not overriding any of the variables

Thx for the tip! :)
It doesn't work yet, because it loads something from localhost? When i click on start a game, then you will be placed in queue and it wont go to fastfood.

Back