Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Multi-Hotel FastFood Server | Plugin for Arcturus | API for C# Devs

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thx for the tip! :)
It doesn't work yet, because it loads something from localhost? When i click on start a game, then you will be placed in queue and it wont go to fastfood.
Sorry! Thats my bad, I forgot to have option in the config for them. It should still load the game if you did not change the api.host nor game.server.host on the config or your firewall is blocking fastfoodserver.habbobeta.pw

EDIT: Updated the plugin! You can get it . Config has new option called hotel.c_images.folder

Last edited:
Reactions: kbj
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just come to remind you, this guy called "SuklaaVene" Is creator of GoldTreeEmulator. Wazzup Junior?
OFF TOPIC: GTE was the poop bro brings back loads of memories from my first hotel.

OTP: Looking forward to using this!

swe

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Still wanna see if you're gonna made this for Plus.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Plugin no longer works as of 1.7.0, dev is it possible for you to have a look? Cheers!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dont work with arcturus 1.8... Can update the plugin? Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What is stopp the plugin working ?Can anyone tell so iI can fix

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Same thing and i have plugin 3....

186b79f90db215533e42532982cd00a3 - Multi-Hotel FastFood Server | Plugin for Arcturus | API for C# Devs - RaGEZONE Forums

I've executed the sql and I've moved the FastFoodGamePlugin-1.0-jar-with-dependencies to the plugins folder, and the fastfood.ini is in the emulator folder, I've also changed hotel.name & hotel.sign, but why is this appearing?
Update: It only works for 1.3.0.

Same thing bro

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back