Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Nitro] [ModernUI - Open source for free] [By Mercury]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys!

I share the modernUI in open source with you, it's just a UI without the Nitro, for those who want to add some things to their Nitro, and say that Corelo wanted to charge that $ 100 behind my back and he succeeded to make the community believe that I was not the real developer. How ironic, I gave him a chance but he managed to get me banned from the Nitro Discord because those incapable Nitro think Corelo is going to do something for them, hahaha !!

h

If you want to test the UI, here is a test link:

R6hiT9V - [Nitro] [ModernUI - Open source for free] [By Mercury] - RaGEZONE Forums

9CKA94U - [Nitro] [ModernUI - Open source for free] [By Mercury] - RaGEZONE Forums

JiaMWOe - [Nitro] [ModernUI - Open source for free] [By Mercury] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I definitely love the style, I'm not sure why the Habbo developers couldn't come up with something better than what they currently have for #Habbo2021. Great to see a contribution such as this for the community, hopefully we see more releases from others this year.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I definitely love the style, I'm not sure why the Habbo developers couldn't come up with something better than what they currently have for #Habbo2021. Great to see a contribution such as this for the community, hopefully we see more releases from others this year.

I am preparing a stable Flash-like version soon. And a more complete but paid version

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all,

He can not make a tutorial for this because he does not have it himself for Nitro.
The files he got from me..
He want it for his Project and now he get it here... very Trusted person :thumbsup:
volodia - [Nitro] [ModernUI - Open source for free] [By Mercury] - RaGEZONE Forums

It only has the HTML5 / CSS template which is not adapted for Nitro and cannot be used as such.
The version for Nitro I programmed together with a friend and they don't own any other people.
The Nitro version is not shared, so if you want to use the template you have to rewrite it yourself for Nitro.

Greetings,
Damue

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it's just front-end design and it's very old, useless

Back