Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Nomans HabCrazy Rip improved?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Noman released his habcrazy based theme and I decided to improve some things on it.
I didn't really change much but it looks better than it did before and it runs more smoothly.​
What I did:
Fixed up the css.
Fixed up the imaging.
Got rid of the un needed "latest badge" boxes.
Updated the scroller.
Added scrolling effect to the clouds on the header.
Updated it to go with G.T.E.
Fixed the news comments "error".
Fixed the badgeshop "error".
Fixed the Rares Values page.
Added a staff pin in the client.
Added a better force vote.
Added a radio in-client.*Not relevent to the improvement*
And other things I'm too lazy to type up. #SorryNotSorry

Please note: The force vote and the staff check are very ugly, I did them very quickly but atleast they work.

For the force vote to work add a column vote with enum 0,1 in the users table
For the staff pin add the column staff_pin as an integer with the length as 4 in the users table

CMS Screenshots: (Don't really need to provide a lot of screenshots.)

Housekeeping Screenshots:

Update:
I've updated the force vote. I did:
EWGhRc8 - Nomans HabCrazy Rip improved? - RaGEZONE Forums

Which takes you to,
5jtrgJU - Nomans HabCrazy Rip improved? - RaGEZONE Forums

Upon loading the page it will shortly redirect you to the findretros voting page.

Theme Download:
You know where to place this.
Self hosted radio download:
Place both files in wwwroot for the radio.
Don't trust? Don't download.
Update: I forgot to give you the needed images and css files. My bad.
Place this in the your wwwroot folder. Download

Credits: HabCrazy for the template
Noman for making it into a RevCMS theme.
I don't really deserve credits since I did minor improvements.​

I understand that this was probably a pointless "release" but I don't care, :)
Got negative feedback? don't comment.
Need help? Skype me: jacob.lucado​
Original Release: Here

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks even worse if anything. Not much has been edited/changed. The staff pin/client vote is ridiculously ugly. Good effort tho.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks even worse if anything. Not much has been edited/changed. The staff pin/client vote is ridiculously ugly. Good effort tho.
Thanks for your feedback but as I said in my thread I didn't really "change" much, I just fixed the links, and added a few things that was missing from Nomans release.
As for the forcevote and staff pin, I did them both very quickly. I'm desiging a better staff pin now and taking off the force vote.

Get rid of the Forced Vote.
I had to setup that force vote because the regular api doesn't seem to work on all browsers anymore ie: chrome.
If you have a way to fix this I'd love to know.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Then don't use voting at all, forced voting is annoying and having your website on Retro voting website is pointless unless you're getting 800+ daily. It will barely get you any traffic anyway.
I've updated the force vote. I did:
EWGhRc8 - Nomans HabCrazy Rip improved? - RaGEZONE Forums

Which takes you to,
5jtrgJU - Nomans HabCrazy Rip improved? - RaGEZONE Forums

Upon loading the page it will shortly redirect you to the findretros voting page.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Much better than the force voting poop. Place that on any page. Make your findretros account link when going back, me?novote

<?php
if (isset($_SERVER['HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP'])) { $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] = $_SERVER['HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP']; }

if (!isset($_GET['novote']) && $_GET['url'] != 'register') {
$context = stream_context_create(array('https' => array('timeout' => 0.5)));
$data = file_get_contents('https://findretros.com/validate.php?user=yourfindretroname&ip=' . $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'], 0, $context);
if($data == 3) {
header("Location: https://findretros.com/vote/yourfindretroname");
exit;
}
}
?>

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Much better than the force voting poop. Place that on any page. Make your findretros account link when going back, me?novote

Code:
<?php 
if (isset($_SERVER['HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP'])) { $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] = $_SERVER['HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP']; }

if (!isset($_GET['novote']) && $_GET['url'] != 'register') {
 $context = stream_context_create(array('https' => array('timeout' => 0.5)));
 $data = file_get_contents('https://findretros.com/validate.php?user=yourfindretroname&ip=' . $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'], 0, $context);
 if($data == 3) {
  header("Location: https://findretros.com/vote/yourfindretroname");
  exit;
 }
}
?>

I had that before, after voting "Error 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS): There were too many redirects" would show up for chrome browsers.
The force vote i made prevents that.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just get rid of the forced vote, fgs. It's a stupid system.
Also, stop with the rips, make your own. Design your own style.

I may do as I wish, but thanks for the suggestion. I did have my own design but I got tired of it.

Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I may do as I wish, but thanks for the suggestion. I did have my own design but I got tired of it.

You can do whatever you want, sure, but that doesn't mean you're helping this community. In fact I'd argue you're just adding to a bad track record of releasing crappy themes rather than design our own infrastructure.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can do whatever you want, sure, but that doesn't mean you're helping this community. In fact I'd argue you're just adding to a bad track record of releasing crappy themes rather than design our own infrastructure.
That's your opinion that it's a "crappy theme". Since I started using this theme I've gotten good reviews, I have a reviews tab on my website. I've gotten a total of 18 good reviews and 2 bad reviews. I guess you make the 3rd bad review.

Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's your opinion that it's a "crappy theme". Since I started using this theme I've gotten good reviews, I have a reviews tab on my website. I've gotten a total of 18 good reviews and 2 bad reviews. I guess you make the 3rd bad review.

My point is that themes, in general, are irrelevant. Why must we spoonfeed, anyways.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My point is that themes, in general, are irrelevant. Why must we spoonfeed, anyways.
The people who rip help the "noobs" who don't know how to make their own cms' or skins. So therefore, in a way us "rippers" are helping a certain group of the community.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Then they'll ask "how do I put this in CMS" and then you'll give up since it's not worth explaining. Not exactly helping ;)
I don't give up, I love helping people. Everyone starts somewhere and everyone needs a little help getting there.

Back