Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Orion Swf 3.0 [PLUS FIXED] New Release!

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Well hello mr capital..

I don't like your comments on this forum... Please don't flame people like you always do <.<
Never saw you release something that could help the community?

On : Thanks for the files :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't like your comments on this forum... Please don't flame people like you always do <.<

greetings!

Reaction score

If you have personal problems with me, we can discuss them in PM if they bother you so much. I'm a friendly girl, but putting out my thoughts is where this forum is for, isn't it? I've worn a mask for too long here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you have personal problems with me, we can discuss them in PM if they bother you so much. I'm a friendly girl, but putting out my thoughts is where this forum is for, isn't it? I've worn a mask for too long here.

Please do not talk about it here

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm not seeing the database from the cms' link. Could you upload it? Sorry for my English, im not american.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Topic updated.
better english.
i can't reply all time.

ps: i need to rename the thread to Plus/Mercury utilities

now work on plus and mercury.

Last edited:
Back