Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Otanix Emulator [Renamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone I do not like to make leaks but I also do not like to see the project of other people being sold, so I'm posting in open source to anyone who has interest

Github [REMOVED]

Database:
Swf:

Features (I do not know if everything on this list works)
Ball
Football locker room
Habbo People
Habbo Quiz
Timer
Habbo Home
Roller Push
New Wired
Thumbnails
Buy Colors
Helpers Tool
Mood-Tools
New Commands
Architect's Club
Hall of Fame
Clothes carry faster
PathFinder
Achievements
Login Staff
Rooms Pack
Forum Actions
Jukebox
Nux Alert
Bot Frank
All Bots
New Pet
Tools for Horses
Mostro Plant
Groups Chat
Floor
And other new things

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
butterfly edit ? interesting

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure this is just a hacked together solution because cmon:

zALxzFA - Otanix Emulator [Renamed] - RaGEZONE Forums

Thats so bad.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
butterfly edit ? interesting
Apparently yes, it has some poorly done code but I'm working on some better fixes to update github

I'm pretty sure this is just a hacked together solution because cmon:

zALxzFA - Otanix Emulator [Renamed] - RaGEZONE Forums

Thats so bad.
This emulator was being sold without the credits of the developer so I decided to release the download for everyone, who to use or to continue with this should review the code

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
does this thiago make one emulator per day ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Marshmallow emulator Carlos D., renamed to otanix Demo: iboom.es leaked by Brazil now everyone can use soon more I will release an edited pack <3

Reaction score
Apparently yes, it has some poorly done code but I'm working on some better fixes to update github

This emulator was being sold without the credits of the developer so I decided to release the download for everyone, who to use or to continue with this should review the code

you made a favour to the community. /s

The General this is a feature mait

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Was curious and tried it out. You should probably mention that you're not supposed to use the default furnidata, swf and ovars, took some time to figure out what to use as it literally has a million habbo.swfs.

Definitely feature packed. Probably a decent choice for small hotel owners that just wants something working out of the box. Doubt it can hold 100+ though..

And to whomever deciding to use it; Good luck translating!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Was curious and tried it out. You should probably mention that you're not supposed to use the default furnidata, swf and ovars, took some time to figure out what to use as it literally has a million habbo.swfs.

Definitely feature packed. Probably a decent choice for small hotel owners that just wants something working out of the box. Doubt it can hold 100+ though..

And to whomever deciding to use it; Good luck translating!

which habbo.swf you use on that very big gordon folder

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone I do not like to make leaks but I also do not like to see the project of other people being sold, so I'm posting in open source to anyone who has interest

Github

Database:
Swf:

Features (I do not know if everything on this list works)
Ball
Football locker room
Habbo People
Habbo Quiz
Timer
Habbo Home
Roller Push
New Wired
Thumbnails
Buy Colors
Helpers Tool
Mood-Tools
New Commands
Architect's Club
Hall of Fame
Clothes carry faster
PathFinder
Achievements
Login Staff
Rooms Pack
Forum Actions
Jukebox
Nux Alert
Bot Frank
All Bots
New Pet
Tools for Horses
Mostro Plant
Groups Chat
Floor
And other new things

Thank you for releasing this, Looks interesting.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
What kind of CMS are you using?

I don't use a cms. Got a simple php file that generates and fetches sso tokens and outputs what is usually found in your client file. So much easier.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Oh yeah free integrated DoS.

For when you are in the need of proving that you gain more network traffic than your competitors :cool:

Cms? client? please not working my client, refresh every.

You need to add a column to the users table. If I recall correctly it was new_bot or something. I simply commented out the line in the emu, but can't remember where it was and deleted the files so can't say for sure.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For when you are in the need of proving that you gain more network traffic than your competitors :cool:

You need to add a column to the users table. If I recall correctly it was new_bot or something. I simply commented out the line in the emu, but can't remember where it was and deleted the files so can't say for sure.
Thanks, but used Otonix.swf and resfresh every time /client why?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Why did you remove the files? Can't find a good cms. Download a hour a ago with shells.. any suggestions?

Thanks, but used Otonix.swf and resfresh every time /client why?

nl - Welke cms gebruik?
en - What cms do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back