Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Otanix Emulator [Renamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Why did you remove the files? Can't find a good cms. Download a hour a ago with shells.. any suggestions?
What cms do you use?

?? I have nothing to do with this release. I'm just sharing the steps I went through to get it up and running.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, ready the user_tickets and... He Emu tells me that I'm logged in but I do not enter the hotel... well configured swf... thanks.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh, right.. I was just checking it out so I deleted it afterwards as I have no use for it.

Do you know why it disconnects? I added a few tables to fix some important tables for my cms. but still can't figure out why it disconnects.

what steps did you take for it?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Do you know why it disconnects? I added a few tables to fix some important tables for my cms. but still can't figure out why it disconnects.
what steps did you take for it?

If you had to add new tables to the db for the cms to work, that's probably why it's not working.

Make sure the user you're trying to log in with as an sso token in the user_tickets table. You also need to add a new column to the users table called new_bots or something (check the authorisation class).

You can try to set a breakpoint in the trylogin method in the emulator to see where it fails, that's what I did to figure most of it out.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Before the current leak I was working on fixes for this emulator, with new things and updates, I stopped the project because I'm out of college time, so I'm looking for one or two people who have an interest in keeping the project open to community with closed code for not having credits removal or the emulator

juust - Otanix Emulator [Renamed] - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you had to add new tables to the db for the cms to work, that's probably why it's not working.

Make sure the user you're trying to log in with as an sso token in the user_tickets table. You also need to add a new column to the users table called new_bots or something (check the authorisation class).

You can try to set a breakpoint in the trylogin method in the emulator to see where it fails, that's what I did to figure most of it out.

Well, I added some simpel tables like. Credits and daily_points and news etc. I think he named some of the tables in Brazilian language that's why the cms can't find them but the problem is solved. I try to add the new_bots table tomorrow.

Thanks for responding and your time. ;)

Before the current leak I was working on fixes for this emulator, with new things and updates, I stopped the project because I'm out of college time, so I'm looking for one or two people who have an interest in keeping the project open to community with closed code for not having credits removal or the emulator

juust - Otanix Emulator [Renamed] - RaGEZONE Forums

What do you mean? You asking for people to help you with this project and making a closed source of it? and btw just clean up your file's its really messy. (SWF)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What cms can you recommend for this pack?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The features are better then any other emulator, The code is poor but the emulator is alright for small hotels.

You are wrong, the code is not poor and this edit is based on CarlosD. edition, an emulator that has been tested on hlat.us (old hlat) with about 3.000 users online. So, you should take care about what you say.

Marshmallow emulator Carlos D., renamed to otanix Demo: iboom.es leaked by Brazil now everyone can use soon more I will release an edited pack <3

Thanks for credits to iBoom, ye, an user called LoToS leaked our Emulator and change it to "Kash Emulator" with his only credits.
Now this emulator is called DoomsDay Emulator, being emulated on https://iboom.biz/ an Spanish hotel.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are wrong, the code is not poor and this edit is based on CarlosD. edition, an emulator that has been tested on hlat.us (old hlat) with about 3.000 users online. So, you should take care about what you say.

Thanks for credits to iBoom, ye, an user called LoToS leaked our Emulator and change it to "Kash Emulator" with his only credits.
Now this emulator is called DoomsDay Emulator, being emulated on an Spanish hotel.

Well, If i take a look on this thread the most reactions are negative, Anyway, Do you have a good cms for this emulator? I try a few but none of them are working with this emulator.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, If i take a look on this thread the most reactions are negative, Anyway, Do you have a good cms for this emulator? I try a few but none of them are working with this emulator.

I only have private CMS for this emulator, I am developing a new one, but, they will be only for iBoom, I think.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I only have private CMS for this emulator, I am developing a new one, but, they will be only for iBoom, I think.

this is pointless for most of the people that can't edit a cms for this emulator.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now this emulator is called DoomsDay Emulator, being emulated on an Spanish hotel.

????

wtf, iboom use my emulator that edward stole from me lol
iboom = poop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back