Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PATCHER] Phoenix License URL Modifier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I have made a program which uses the default Phoenix 3.0. It will use a program called de4dot which will clean the legit Phoenix automaitcally. My program will replace otaku.cm with any hostname, without requiring a source change!

This allows the ability to use the legit Phoenix without bugs! And to host your own license server without DNS edits either.

How to use;

The legit Phoenix is already included so no need to worry about finding it!

Download of 3.11

Step 1)

Open up LicenseChanger.exe and it should open de4dot and create a new file called phx-cleaned.exe, once that is done, this will appear:

oPuLuK2 - [PATCHER] Phoenix License URL Modifier - RaGEZONE Forums

And put in any domain your hotel is hosted on, if my hotel domain was I would type scoobydoohotel.com then press ENTER!

New feature!

You can now change the console colours!

IK1PVvG - [PATCHER] Phoenix License URL Modifier - RaGEZONE Forums

And the output is

8l5CQKo - [PATCHER] Phoenix License URL Modifier - RaGEZONE Forums

Step 2

You should see all this (shows which strings are being replaced):

evtQy3q - [PATCHER] Phoenix License URL Modifier - RaGEZONE Forums

Congrats it modified the program! It has made a new file called phx-licensemodify.exe, copy that file into the main folder where Phoenix 3.0 is.

Put it inside the folder where Phoenix 3.0.exe is of the legit download, posted above or

Step 3

This is where it's gon' get hard, son!

Where the root directory of scoobydoohotel.com is, make a new directory/folder called /phx/

Add these two files - copy their names WORD FOR WORD:

• override.php
  • licence.php

Put 127.0.0.1 inside override.php. Now open licence.php and add (Thanks to Bui)

Code:
<?php

if (!function_exists('getallheaders')) {
        function getallheaders() {
            $headers = '';
            foreach ($_SERVER as $name => $value) {
                if (substr($name, 0, 5) == 'HTTP_') {
                   $headers[str_replace(' ', '-', ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', substr($name, 5)))))] = $value;
                }
            }
            return $headers;
        }
    }

$res = getallheaders();

if (isset($res['Authname'])) {
        $user = $res['Authname'];
    } else {
        $user = "Bui";
    }

if (isset($res['Authpass'])) {
        $pass = $res['Authpass'];
    } else {
        $pass = "nope";
    }

$k1 = "CF4E14B54958188F9EC4A75CBE1B2B4C";
    $k1 = strtoupper(md5($k1 . $user));
    $k1 = strtoupper(md5($k1 . $pass));
    $k1 = strtoupper(md5($k1 . strlen($user)));
    $k1 = strtoupper(md5($k1 . strlen($pass)));

$k2 = strtoupper(md5(strlen($user) * 14986));
    $k3 = strtoupper(md5(strlen($pass) % 14986));

header('AuthU: ' . strlen($user));
    header('AuthGen: ' . strtoupper(md5(strlen($user) * strlen($pass))) . 'a669d0dc7051ddb9d102157cca675e57' . $k1 . $k2 . $k3);
    header('MinBuild: 14986');
    header('CurBuild: 14986');
    header('ExtraData: 0.0.0.0:1232:1233');
    header('dce: true');

?>

Step 4

Open up phx-licensemodify.exe remembering that you need to edit config.conf, add

Code:
game.tcp.port=30000

And edit the port, then start the server! :):

So you know what Phoenix can listen on, and it should work!

Congrats you've edited Phoenix without decompiling!

vAEik0Q - [PATCHER] Phoenix License URL Modifier - RaGEZONE Forums

Download

To protect my code and the intelligence behind this application - I have obfuscated it. It may have a false positive!

Don't trust? Don't download.

Rep or Like? :love:

Nice release! I was very bored and decided to add a little extra layer of security to stop people from both using and seeing your licence.php and override.php files. If you're interested do the following:

Open up licence.php and add the following code to the top right after the '<?php' tag:

PHP:
$allowedIps = array
(
  '127.0.0.1',
  '12.345.67.98' //Here should be your server IP
);

if(!in_array($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'], $allowedIps)) 
{
  header("HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found");
  exit;
}

Thinking about it, you're going to want to put your own IP in override.php to initiate the secret hotel commands like :rave, :makesay etc. With this comes a risk - your own IP is there in the php file. Any script kiddie (boy there are a lot) can simply go on your hotel and go to /phx/override.php and attack your IP so I highly recommend you use the following code for your override.php

Since there is no PHP in this file, we need to add the tags so, the entire file should look like this (In case you're an utter noob, heres a pic

PHP:
<?php

$allowedIps = array
(
  '127.0.0.1',
  '12.345.67.98' //Here should be your server IP
);

if(!in_array($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'], $allowedIps)) 
{
  header("HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found");
  exit;
}

?>
your.ip.here

To state the obvious, you need to change the 12.345.67.98 and your.ip.here to your own IP's.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
LETS REACH 666 POSTS?!!!!
Reaction score
is the phx.exe the REAL phoenix.exe or like your decompiled source..

if its the real this is rilly epic :eek:

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
is the phx.exe the REAL phoenix.exe or like your decompiled source..

if its the real this is rilly epic :eek:

Yep, the real one.

If you want to make sure, delete the existing phx.exe and add the legit Phoenix and name it phx.exe :wink:

Because it will still work (as it's still the legit version)!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gives me the invalid license thinggy. Help.

EDIT: Found out what's wrong when going through the license part. Just change your name to Bui and password to nope in the config file.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Gives me the invalid license thinggy. Help.

EDIT: Found out what's wrong when going through the license part. Just change your name to Bui and password to nope in the config file.

What number did it say when it said invalid license?

##1 etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What number did it say when it said invalid license?

##1 etc.

#5, fixed it though, its the license.php's fault. Just found something new, when I open my badges, the emu closed by itself. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks Quackster. But I think that the official Phoenix might have a few backdoors going by the length of the license check string and stuff. Mine wasn't working when i tried changing the string on my own :/ but when i used your license.php from quackster.net it worked fine. Any quick solutions so I don't have to hotlink to yours XD ( which i am VERY sorry about )

Bui

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks Quackster. But I think that the official Phoenix might have a few backdoors going by the length of the license check string and stuff. Mine wasn't working when i tried changing the string on my own :/ but when i used your license.php from quackster.net it worked fine. Any quick solutions so I don't have to hotlink to yours XD ( which i am VERY sorry about )

There is no backdoors in licence.php. Those strings are all checked by Phoenix; I reverse engineered the licence server ;)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
There is no backdoors in licence.php. Those strings are all checked by Phoenix; I reverse engineered the licence server ;)
I'm not talking about the license.php, I know it doesn't have backdoors, I'm talking about the original Phoenix. I think I remember seeing a string comparing the length of the url to the license check string checking the length or the string in the source

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I've actually decided to do Bui's tutorial onto setting up your own Phoenix server and it didn't actually work out. After re-reading everything being sure that everything is set correctly (Which it is) My own Phoenix server still didn't work as getting this error again on the Phoenix server.

I3NUoQP - [PATCHER] Phoenix License URL Modifier - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list

Bui

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
string comparing the length of the url to the license check string checking the length or the string in the source

You've lost me.

No, there's nothing like that. Phoenix just calculates the md5 of the username + password and their lengths, as well as do a few calculations with strings hardcoded in the emulator, and checks them against what the licence server sends. There's no "backdoor".

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You've lost me.

No, there's nothing like that. Phoenix just calculates the md5 of the username + password and their lengths, as well as do a few calculations with strings hardcoded in the emulator, and checks them against what the licence server sends. There's no "backdoor".
Ok, I guess you're probably right

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
According to my logic.

Bui isn't responsible for any content affiliated and related to Sulake or Habbo hotel. Thus saying "Your butt is being sued" or whatever is just idiotically and stupid. As he's not responsible for anything at all. I think that then everyone who's now making his Phoenix server should be took to court which will never happen because they don't know who're doing it and who're not doing it.

Bui

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
According to my logic.

Bui isn't responsible for any content affiliated and related to Sulake or Habbo hotel. Thus saying "Your butt is being sued" or whatever is just idiotically and stupid. As he's not responsible for anything at all. I think that then everyone who's now making his Phoenix server should be took to court which will never happen because they don't know who're doing it and who're not doing it.

What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back