Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PayGol IPN - Automatic VIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
G'nome sayin'
Reaction score
Exonize - PayGol IPN - Automatic VIP - RaGEZONE Forums
Hello! tought I would re-release my PayGol IPN, I released it back in 2012 so it don't work anymore because PayGol changed a few things.

I didn't just fix the bugs I also made a way for it to work in UberCMS and not just RevCMS.

Let's get started!

Step 1
You should already be registered, if not go ahead and register. Now head over to this is where we create your PayGol service.

Step 2
Fill in Service name, Report Email, Url Success and Url Cancel. For the other options please copy what I did on the image below.

5I61mZt - PayGol IPN - Automatic VIP - RaGEZONE Forums

(if the image don't work, [IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...ep 3[/B][/SIZE] Go to [url]http://multi.sx/10 and download the necessary file. Upload the folder /bg/ to the root directory of your server so you can access it by going to .

Open /bg/paygol.php and fill in your database details.

Step 4
You will need some HTML provided by PayGol to put on your website. Go to and find the service we created earlier. Click the tool icon "
Exonize - PayGol IPN - Automatic VIP - RaGEZONE Forums
" and copy the "Button HTML code" into your hotel VIP site.

For UberCMS:
Find
PHP:
<input type="hidden" name="pg_custom" value="">
Replace with
PHP:
<input type="hidden" name="pg_custom" value="<?php echo USER_ID ; ?>">

For RevCMS:
Find
PHP:
<input type="hidden" name="pg_custom" value="">
Replace with
PHP:
<input type="hidden" name="pg_custom" value="<?php echo ($id = mysql_result(mysql_query("SELECT `id` FROM `users` WHERE `id`='" . $_SESSION['user']['id'] . "'"), 0));?>">

Step 5
Set your new PayGol service to "demo/test mode" and try to buy VIP on your website. If you followed every step you should automatically get rank 2, 100,000 credits and 50,000 pixels.

Tested on both RevCMS and UberCMS. The reason for releasing this again is because I get messages and skype requests weekly from people who can't manage to fix it.

Please leave a like, enjoy :cool:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks man, great re-release.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Does this work with the call function to?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for this release, your tutorial was very clear as well. 10/10!

G'nome sayin'
Reaction score
Same here

Works perfectly fine, there has not been anymore update since I posted this. And a few minutes before I posted the thread I did a test on both RevCMS and UberCMS.

PM me your skype and I can take a look over TeamViewer.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Instead of
<input type="hidden" name="pg_custom" value="<?php echo ($id = mysql_result(mysql_query("SELECT `id` FROM `users` WHERE `id`='" . $_SESSION['user']['id'] . "'"), 0));?>">
Shouldn't had done this,
<input type="hidden" name="pg_custom" value="<?php echo $_SESSION['user']['id']; ?>">
instead of using a query.. Anyways, nice re-release.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it won't work i have it in test mode but i don't get the 100 vip points so you shuld get why? BTW i am testing it on 127.0.0.1 localhost is that the problem?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
it won't work i have it in test mode but i don't get the 100 vip points so you shuld get why? BTW i am testing it on 127.0.0.1 localhost is that the problem?

Same here with me.. Does not Work :(

G'nome sayin'
Reaction score
I bet you're using 127.0.0.1 or the hamachi IP on the PayGol setup. If not your firewall might be blocking PayGol or something. I can probably take a look over TeamViewer. PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back