• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[PDO, TPL, Cache, JS, Jquery] Thunderbold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is one of the must epic styles I've ever seen :3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing it. I'll probably edit it untill it's 100% my style, and then u'll see it back on another dutch retro.

LETS REACH 666 POSTS?!!!!
Reaction score
Hey, anny1 has the friendbar of it? (Or an url with it i need to rip it)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re-upload the database please. With what is this compatible? Only Suki, I guess?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Paza i release it if my own retro is 100% fixed and i gonna make an english lang file so for the english poeple under us so you have to wait for the release

Edit: my release should be only for sukis db only becuz i have mabye scripts for sukis in it :p

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
After 1 time viewing the site I have to restart apache + mysql. Please tell me how to fix.

LETS REACH 666 POSTS?!!!!
Reaction score
After 1 time viewing the site I have to restart apache + mysql. Please tell me how to fix.

This cms sucks,

Also xampp sucks, and this cms doesnt work with IIS

Also,

ONT: you said you have to restart it after every time, what happens if you dont?

Error, doesnt load?

This could be a setting or a wrong version.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
This cms sucks,

Also xampp sucks, and this cms doesnt work with IIS

Also,

ONT: you said you have to restart it after every time, what happens if you dont?

Error, doesnt load?

This could be a setting or a wrong version.
Agree with you. Don't like it either ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back