Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Pet - Cow

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks to Puhekupla for finding this and posting images.

pcDSrFN - New Pet - Cow - RaGEZONE Forums

With GFX Tags
Without GFX Tags

Vocals for External Data:

pet.vocals.35.DISOBEY.0=Well, I could do that. BUT, I just don't feel like it.
pet.vocals.35.DISOBEY.1=You're repeating yourself.
pet.vocals.35.DISOBEY.2=To do that would compromise my basic morals. Sorry, but no.
pet.vocals.35.DRINKING.0=Drinking water after an entire day eating grass is simply heavenly.
pet.vocals.35.DRINKING.1=*Gulp* ..if it wasn't for water.. *Gulp* ..life wouldn't exist on this planet..
pet.vocals.35.EATING.0=Veganism isn't just for Christmas. Veganism is for life.
pet.vocals.35.EATING.1=*Crunch* I just ADORE meal times. *Crunch*
pet.vocals.35.EATING.2=Mmmm. Healthy. *Crunch*
pet.vocals.35.GENERIC_HAPPY.0=Today is a good day. Today is great.
pet.vocals.35.GENERIC_HAPPY.1=With all the world's chaos, it takes effort to see the good. Remember that it's possible!
pet.vocals.35.GENERIC_HAPPY.2=I'm glad I took that yoga class this morning: I'm feeling great right now.
pet.vocals.35.GENERIC_NEUTRAL.0=There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
pet.vocals.35.GENERIC_NEUTRAL.1=Cows need love too.
pet.vocals.35.GENERIC_NEUTRAL.2=New York? London? Paris? Tokyo? Give me Kathmandu any day.
pet.vocals.35.GENERIC_SAD.0=I'm trying to see the light, but today I can only see the dark.
pet.vocals.35.GENERIC_SAD.1=I'm feeling blue today... come back tomorrow.
pet.vocals.35.GREET_OWNER.0=Greetings. Did you bring that kale smoothie I asked for?
pet.vocals.35.GREET_OWNER.1=Hello again. Did you read that Zen Mind book I lent you?
pet.vocals.35.GREET_OWNER.2=Hello. You're looking... enlightened today, may I say.
pet.vocals.35.HUNGRY.0=I'm hungry, as opposed to starving.
pet.vocals.35.HUNGRY.1=I haven't eaten all day. Help.
pet.vocals.35.HUNGRY.2=Hey, I could really do with some food, comrade.
pet.vocals.35.HUNGRY.3=In my opinon, vegetarians should reconsider eating cheese or drinking milk.
pet.vocals.35.LEVEL_UP.0=*DING* I'm on the up.
pet.vocals.35.LEVEL_UP.1=*DING* Another level, done.
pet.vocals.35.LEVEL_UP.2=*DING* I just advanced another level. But what does that MEAN?
pet.vocals.35.LEVEL_UP.3=*DING* Another level. Are you proud?
pet.vocals.35.MUTED.0=I could honestly not care less if I'm muted. I'll be right here listening to my jungle tape packs.
pet.vocals.35.PLAYFUL.0=You should really check out this Artificial Intelligence podcast I'm listening to.
pet.vocals.35.PLAYFUL.1=Did you know the observable universe has more than 100 BILLION galaxies?
pet.vocals.35.PLAYING.0=Marx actually made a lot of sense. Sometimes he made zero sense.
pet.vocals.35.PLAYING.1=Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
pet.vocals.35.SLEEPING.0=*Dreams of electric sheep*
pet.vocals.35.SLEEPING.1=*zzZZzz..zz..zzZZzz*
pet.vocals.35.SLEEPING.2=*Rolls over and has a mouthful of grass mid-sleep*
pet.vocals.35.THIRSTY.0=You can lead a cow to water, and it'll ALWAYS drink.
pet.vocals.35.THIRSTY.1=97% of the world's water is salty or otherwise undrinkable. By the way, I'm thirsty.
pet.vocals.35.THIRSTY.2=Would you do me a COLOSSAL favour and get me a drink?
pet.vocals.35.TIRED.0=That existentialism debate has absolutely destroyed me. Good night.
pet.vocals.35.TIRED.1=Time for me to shut down for the day, dear friend.
pet.vocals.35.TIRED.2=Time to sleep - one of my favourite phrases.
pet.vocals.35.UNKNOWN_COMMAND.0=So. You're going to need to explain that a bit better...
pet.vocals.35.UNKNOWN_COMMAND.1=Sorry, I don't understand. Repeat.

Update #1: Added Swf download Without GFX Tags.
Update #2: Added Vocals for external.
Update #3: Fixed links.​

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fast release! Thanks.

They like demonic things..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fast release! Thanks.

They like demonic things..

This is just the swf default colour, its usually this or purple. It'll change once you add color codes to the catalog.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is just the swf default colour, its usually this or purple. It'll change once you add color codes to the catalog.
I think they going to add more pets ? Why else do they add new pet furnitures.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I add this pet to Plus?
Add it to your emulator.

Maybe if there are many people who don't know how to add this, maybe then i'll write a tutorial.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Mackors Please do so, I am having trouble getting the cow to work. No colours appear in the pet catalog page, and when I try to buy it and place it down, it's just a box. It also saw it as an item hehe... Guess I am doing something wrong, but I can't figure out myself.

Jiq

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone include the sql for plus please.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If anyone could help me with getting the swf to load in PlusEmu, that would be great :p

Back