Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Phoenix Emulator 3.6 Cracked by Predator,Gianni95,Daff and Sem93

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
NEW VERSION OF CRACK (NOW WORKING)
And remember... no source, only reversing skill. (cit)

Update: This is new crack! the 2.0
Fix:
-force update cracked
-connection verification to external site cracked
DOWNLOAD crack 2.0 only main exe
Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PCPZH6WL
Screen shot
gianni95 - Phoenix Emulator 3.6 Cracked by Predator,Gianni95,Daff and Sem93 - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello guys ...
As you read the title I and some friends of mine have cracked emulator phoenix 3.6 (latest build) to bypass the check of the license system .. What is the advantage? Well simple .. you can use phoenix for free!
It was not easy .. but in the end we succeeded!
Command :amiaaron patched!!
I did it because I can not stand that sell software based on other software (uber).
Pack all in one!!(crack + database fixed + config file):

Virus total:
Cms fixed:
To make it work you must use the database in the zip file!!

My skype contact for support:(gianniowna95)
Here is a screenshot:
ed8ddf385a115a875518c8989a1108e1 - Phoenix Emulator 3.6 Cracked by Predator,Gianni95,Daff and Sem93 - RaGEZONE Forums

Until next time ;):8:

P.S: If you have this error
gianni95 - Phoenix Emulator 3.6 Cracked by Predator,Gianni95,Daff and Sem93 - RaGEZONE Forums

go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc and open the file hosts with notepad. If there is habboon 127.0.0.1 delete it and save :)

If the client not work use this swf,var,text, furnidata ecc..

External Texts:

External Variables:

Furnidata:

Productdata:

SWF Path:

Habbo SWF for Phoenix 3.6:

OR try this pack:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello to all guys ...
As you read the title I and some friends of mine have cracked emulator phoenix 3.6 (latest build) to bypass the check of the license system .. What is the advantage? Well simple .. you can use phoenix for free!
It was not easy .. but in the end we succeeded!
I did it because I can not stand that sell software based on other software (uber).
Download link:
To make it work replace this file with the original server ..
Until next time ;):8:

this was already released, please use the "search" button before you release something :wink:

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I lol'd at this:

Well.. good release for noobs. It's not usefull for me because I don't use that crappy phoenix anymore.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I lol'd at this:

Well.. good release for noobs. It's not usefull for me because I don't use that crappy phoenix anymore.
What the hell is your problem man? You registered last month and you didn't have any trough breaking releases? You're really disrespectful. Shame on you! Don't feel so freaking cool just because you have released some stuff and are pretending to make a emulator. Dear Lord! -.-

Last edited:
Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What the hell is your problem man? You registered last month and you didn't have any trough breaking releases? You're really disrespectful. Shame on you! Don't feel so freaking cool just because you have released some stuff and are pretending to make a emulator. Dear Lord! -.-

You don't understand it was a joke? And I said good release so I think even he knows this is a joke. And else.. it was just a joke. Dude chill okay?

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This has already been cracked, simply really just change habboon.com to localhost in the hosts file and put the cracked licenseaaron.cfm in xampp it works fine.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hejula you are noob -.-.. with new version there is new check:

[00:01:04] Daff: if ((host == null) || (((host != "69.162.126.166") && (host != "habboon.com")) && (host != "*************.com")))
{
Console.ForegroundColor = ConsoleColor.Red;
c000009.m00001d("Invalid Licence details found #0004");
return "";
}

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Hejula you are a noob with new version there is a new check:
Code:
[00:01:04]if ((host == null) || (((host != "69.162.126.166") && (host != "habboon.com")) && (host != "*************.com")))
            {
                return "";
            }
            }

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hejula you are noob -.-.. with new version there is new check:

[00:01:04] Daff: if ((host == null) || (((host != "69.162.126.166") && (host != "habboon.com")) && (host != "*************.com")))
{
return "";
}

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Hejula you are a noob with new version there is a new check:
Code:
[00:01:04]if ((host == null) || (((host != "69.162.126.166") && (host != "habboon.com")) && (host != "*************.com")))
            {
                return "";
            }
            }

No poop you moron, putting 127.0.0.1 habboon.com in your hosts file makes habboon.com resolve to your localhost, therefore making the emulator think that your localhost is infact habboon.com, idiot.

OH, and just to show you that the other way works aswell,

Last edited:
Reaction score
OMG Ya hate on aaron so much but for this emu to suck so dam bad ya sure are using it for his cms to have so many exploits ya sure the hell is using it cmon ffs...Don't hate on his poop :)

Y Crack? go make your own poop..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I get an error. Can anyone help me? ef - Phoenix Emulator 3.6 Cracked by Predator,Gianni95,Daff and Sem93 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
No longer active... -_-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
*Cracking any Phoenix Making Many People Interesting with ur Page -.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey I got an error:?:

How do you get that right?:thumbdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back